25 Leith Hill Rd Toronto ON M2J 1Z1
TOPTIP HEATING AND COOLING INC.

Reviews for TOPTIP HEATING AND COOLING INC.

Gas Line Hook Up for Pool

Jimmy connected my new pool heater to a new gas line. Excellent service-I would highly recommend him. He is professional, on time, responsive and easy to work with. I would also recommend him for gas lines and gas fireplaces

maggie in Toronto
maggie in Toronto

Furnace, complete return drop and Humidifier installation

Jimmy was very knowledgeable and has great quality of patience, taking his time to do the job right, as well as explaining what was the right choice for the products, and follow up the job which I appreciate very much.
He respects and enjoys his work which really counts.

Xiujun in Toronto
Xiujun in Toronto

Furnace, air conditioner and hot water tank installation

25 Leith Hill Rd
Toronto
M2J 1Z1

Jimmy installed furnace, air conditioner and hot water tank for me.

He is polite, knowledgeable and with great patience. He helped me to apply the government rebate as well.

There was a story. I plugged the hot water tank to a socket which has no power. I called Jimmy. He came quickly and found out the reason. Even though it was my fault, he waived me the service charge.

I have given his name to a few of my friends. I highly recommend Toptip.

New Furnace and Hot water Heater installation

I found Jimmy on Kijiji. I was looking for furnace repair and service. He responded very promptly, was very knowledgeable and after discussing the old furnace options with him, I decided to upgrade to a new furnace and water heater. Service was exceptional, pricing competitive and the new furnace works very well. I would highly recommend Toptip and Jimmy.

More about TOPTIP HEATING AND COOLING INC.

Furnace, Air conditioning, rooftop unit, humidifier, walking cooler freezer, duct system, commercial and residential
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Toronto?