Aristo Pest Control

Reviews for Aristo Pest Control

Satisfied customer in Brampton
Satisfied customer in Brampton

Aristo pest control

Sanket came to inspect my daughter’s home for possible fleas/ bed bugs- we didn’t know what she had- within a few hours of our call- he was professional and thorough in his inspection and to her relief it was neither and likely dust mites- which meant a good thorough cleaning was in order! He did not charge for his time as the website promises for an inspection- thank you thank you....will highly recommend your services without hesitation.

chitrang@homestars in Etobicoke
C. G.

Basement Bugs and insects

We had problem with bed bugs and insects like silverfish and others. I got reference of aristo pest control from my relatives. We got 2 promised visits from aristo pest control and as promised most of the problem was solved after the first visit itself. We could see a change in our basement as well as mainfloor after the first visit itself.

I am really satisfied with aristo s service because they also gave us great tips about how to avoid the problems with pests and give us suggestions and changes that needed to be made in our daily living habits for best results. Great professionals.

Thanks

Mice Problem at Home

Had mice issue at my home, Called Sanket of Aristo Pest control and had very quick response. He came and visited our home exactly at the time he said. He is a superman saved us from the trouble. Charged fairly and even did a great job. I recommend Aristo Pest Control

ripal in Mississauga
ripal in Mississauga

Bed bug tratment

From the initial phone call to Aristo pest control I was extremely impressed! I talked to Sanket and he was very helpful with answering all my questions and seamlessly booking an appointment within 24 hours. He came out to inspect my place, give helpful suggestions and of course answer any additional questions I had.

He did a very thorough job. He really care about solving the problem. He assured me that the bed bugs would be dead after the first visit, I would still follow up with the two more treatments though.
All in all, I have only good things to say about. And you probably won't find a better deal elsewhere. I called a few other companies and their prices are outrageous.

I highly recommend this Aristo pest control company for pest control treatment. Company has great customer service and answers all your questions and work is professional and knowledgeable. I have not had an issue after the treatment. Price is reasonable. It is hard to find a good pest control treatment with reasonable price and exceptional service. I am bite free and highly recommend it!

Much appreciated

Mohit in Brampton
Mohit in Brampton

Bed bugs

I had a bed bugs problem in my basement and I tried many different pest control companies to solve this problem but the bed bugs problem still same after some weeks. Then, I tried the Aristo pest Control company for bed bugs and beg bugs are no more there. The Aristo pest control provide the service in professional way and evaluate the customers needs very well. Timely and good quality service allows me to recommend Aristo pest company to everyone who is facing the problem regarding bed bugs, mice, rats, squirrels etc.

Thank you to appreciate our good work we are willing to give best service to our valued clients

Peter T in Mississauga
Peter T in Mississauga

No problems of mice for last 1 and half year

When we bought our investment property (rental) in 2013 in Mississauga, our tenants started complaining about mice droppings in kitchen, garage, basement, etc. We tried 3 different pest control companies and they all gave 6 months warranty and we were back to same problem again and again in few months not even 6 months the effect of pest control lasted. We had Aristo pest control person come in about a year and half ago and since then we have never got complain from our tenants. So far whatever they did has been very effective.

More about Aristo Pest Control

Aristo pest control is a member of the Structural Pest Management Association of Ontario, strictly adhering to the Ontario Pesticides Act and Ontario Regulation 63/09 of the Ministry of Environment. Aristo Pest Control (APC) is a team of highly knowledgeable and professional pest control exterminators and technicians years of experience in integrated pest management. provides all types pest control in professional and effective manner. We are highly experienced to identify correct identification of pest and innovative ways to eliminate the pests without harming environment and your dwellings. Aristo Pest Control offers services in area of GTA, Bolton, Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Hamilton, York, Niagara, Oshawa and other surrounding Ontario areas.