Forge Mechanical Inc

Reviews for Forge Mechanical Inc

Ashley  in Mississauga
Ashley in Mississauga

Furnace trouble

Ed is very professional. He was very helpful in walking me through understanding the process of what needed to be completed and what my options were. He was very thorough in answering all the questions I had and took the time to explain. His pricing was amazing and overall, I am very happy customer. Now, I know a great hvac contractor for my future intended use.

Sam
Sam

HVAC Home Furnace Air Conditioning

I call him for nest door bell installation and found out that he also does HVAC service. We called him for installation of a new Filter sytement and he provided amazing service, great price and best of all very punctual and did the best job possible. Would recommend it to everyone!!!

Mike in Old Toronto
Mike in Old Toronto

Furnace Repair

Highly satisfied with the level of service. Knows what he is doing, very knowledgable, efficient and his integrity is beyond reproach. Takes time to explain the issue and what needs to be done. Recommend.

Jose in Toronto
Jose in Toronto

HVAC Servicing

Very knowledgeable and professional on his work. Got the furnace and humidifier serviced in a short amount of time. Had to do some work around them as well.

I look forward to working with him again.

Thanks Jose. Much appreciated!

S. Schafer
S. Schafer
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Help with NEST thermostat

I’m a little late posting this review as we had work done by Forge Mechanical at the beginning of summer. We upgraded our old thermostat to a new NEST version. Somewhere along the way we had difficulties so we called Ed. He came by within a day or two and resolved the issue within minutes, for a reasonable price.

Glad we could help.

Angelina G in Caledon
Angelina G in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Keeprite furnace and humidifier - product and install

Eddy is amazing !! He continues to provide quality and timely service. He showed professionalism and provided honest and insightful opinions about his product and what is best for the customer. I can’t thank him enough for the amazing job he did on the install of our new furnace and humidifier. He is incredibly kind. He left our space clean when the job was done. He goes above and beyond his duties and aims to please his customers. We refer him to others in the highest regard . Angelina G.

Wow. Thank you Angelina. It was a pleasure installing the equipment for you and Domenic.

Silvio from Oakville
Silvio from Oakville

Nest thermostat installation

Ed is extremely efficient, prompt, professional, organized and very knowledgeable. Our Nest thermostat was installed very quickly and was up and running in less than an hour. I would highly recommend Ed to family and friends.

Thank you very much Silvio. I appreciate you choosing Forge Mechanical. Cheers.

Nest Installation - addition of Common wire

Ed was fantastic - professional, courteous, punctual, and very helpful in explaining how the Nest works, and how to best maintain the Nest in combination with A/C and the furnace. He cleaned up my existing Nest installation, and added a common wire from the Nest to the furnace, to allow the Nest to operate better in extreme cold and heat. I really appreciated that he took extra time to break down how things worked, and give me some tips to help with my overall home heating & cooling. Highest recommendation and would be happy to call Ed again down the road!

Thank you for the great review. I'm glad to help.

Jude
Jude

Home renovation HVAC and more

Ed and company have completed several components of our home/income property renovation from new AC installation and relocation to NG lines for fire pit and barbecue to heating addition. Courteous, competent and willing to work with the schedule, I have no reservations recommending him to anyone in need of his services.

Hey Jude. Thank you for the great review.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Toronto?