2G Engineering

Vaughan ON L4H 0T3

Reviews for 2G Engineering

turinohurtado in Vaughan
turinohurtado in Vaughan

Basement renovation including some structural changes

I searched for a structural engineer to help with a foundation project and some other structural issues and I am very happy with 2G Engineering, very professional service, I will definitely use then again in the future.

Thanks for so honest review. We are very happy to hear that our services help you in your project.

Adam Snow
Adam Snow
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Dream Addition for our home

2g helped us design and work with the city to make our addition to our house, a dream come true. 2G was able to discuss, and make sure the plans were done very fast...
This was something we had wanted to do for a few years but did not have any idea how to create plans or talk to the city for approval. 2G helped us every step of the way. Thank you so much!

Thanks Adam.
Really appreciated.
Gerado

Terry
Terry
0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Really like this company

Ive used, and call on 2g for a few reno projects Ive done. I meet them a few years back. Gerardo was on time, easy to work with. And very very helpful. I did one house flip project. And now moved on to a full new build. Me and my wife, turn and are able to ask questions, discuss the design, and were able to find something that we could manage to build mostly on our own. Making sure our forever home is sound and the structure is perfect. That is something you should never skimp on. However 2G always worked hard for us, and at a very reasonable price. I will never look for any other engineer. 2g is our go to team.

Thanks Terry, really appreciated.

Robert in Thornhill
Robert in Thornhill

New build

2g Went over our ideas for our addition to our home, worked with us and the architect to make sure the structure was solid. No one this, but gave lots of ideas on some things we had not thought of. We love the addition, and remain thankful to 2g engineering.

Thanks Robert, appreciate your comments.

Lord Habetler
Lord Habetler
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Inspection oversight

I get 2G to review critical structural inspections on equipment and structures on a regular basis. He is by far the most knowledgeable and responsive to ones needs. His is easy going and very professional. He has the right prices and can do any task you ask of him. By far the best I have worked with in my 16 years of doing inspections!

Thank you Brent.

Bracey Licand in Burlington, ON
Bracey Licand in Burlington, ON

Addition to our house

2G was amazing so easy to work with. And his advice saved us so much time and money on things we did not have to do. An absolute pleasure to work with.

Stephanie in Toronto
Stephanie in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Structural Engineering Services

Residential Home Building that has been working with 2G for 10+ years.
They are always quick and efficient and exceed our expectations. Gerardo especially has been incredibly helpful and knowledgeable.

Highly recommended!

Gerardo

Femi Ajayi, A.Sc.T (SK) /C.E.T. (AB)
Femi Ajayi, A.Sc.T (SK) /C.E.T. (AB)
1 review Unity, SK

Structural Engineering Services

2G Engineering was amazing! They provided exactly what I needed to produce building permit / construction ready blueprints for the Provost Community Church building addition project. They reviewed my drawings and added helpful comments and specifications for critical structural design elements. I always call Gerardo at 2G Engineering for my design projects. I really appreciate his fair (low) price that allows me to offer design & drafting bid proposals with a competitive advantage. At the end of the day, I'm happy, and most importantly my clients are very happy as well!

Mirna
Mirna
1 review Minesing, ON

Back Cover Deck

Very happy with the engineering service. Engineer come in time and meet our deadline. We had our building permit as planed. Very easy people to work with. I recommend him for your structural needs.

tony
tony

Strutural design of a project

The engineer is not on schdule, does not meet deadline. The quality of work is very low. I don't recomend to anyone. You waste your money if you start working with him.

More about 2G Engineering

2G Engineering Inc. is a multi-discipline structural engineering firm in Ontario, with over 20 years of civil engineering experience managing engineering projects. We provide structural engineering services, construction as well as design and drafting services and structural inspection services to determine building integrity. We primarily service GTA, Barrie and surrounding areas, but we’re also licensed to work in Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia with professional affiliations in each of those provinces.