Big Rock Garage Door Services

Garage Doors & Hardware
Calgary AB
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Calgary  >  Big Rock Garage Door Services
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Big Rock Garage Door Services

Ross in
1 review , AB

Fast and great work at a reasonable price . Repaired our garage doors two different ones once at 30 below . Would recomnd to anybody for repair or install work.

Have a good summer

Allan from Calgary

Sent a message out requesting quotes to install a new garage door opener that we purchased. John replied promptly.

He arrived right when he said he would to do the work. After seeing our unique set up with a shelf above the door (little to no clearance), he was able to install the motor we had purchased using some alternate parts - it was a life saver, and we were thrilled with the results.

Thank you for the great review, I am glad it work

Davisons in Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

This afternoon our garage door broke as my husband opened it when he came home from work. I phone John, as he had repair it once before (same fantastic service) in December 2013. We explained the problem and he said he'd be over by 8pm. True to his word he was here by 7:50 and by 8:40 our garage door was fixed. Amazing service and workmanship.

sheldar2

I did a quick internet search for reviews on Companies and saw that Big Rock was highly rated. Requested a quote and received a phone call within an hour or so. After a few minutes we had a package agreed upon at a good price. Equipment install, professionalism and work was all of the highest quality. We had the weatherstripping replaced and even a few garage hinges changed that were cracked and we did not know about. Anyone looking for this type of work should absolutely phone them.

Thank you for taking the time to do the review
John McManus

cjodoin73
1 review Carseland, AB

John was very efficient and friendly. I am very satisfied with his professionalism and quality of work performed

I really enjoyed the job
Cheers

aahaus

John was on time completed the work when he said would .great company.great work.

Thank you for your review, I am glade I could help
Cheers

Bill from Calgary

After reading a few customer reviews of work done by Big Rock I phoned to see if my 37 year old door opener was worth fixing. While Big Rock owner John McManus said it was repairable, it would probably be cheaper to replace it. He advised I should buy a particular opener currently on sale at Home Depot and he would install it for a flat $100. I got a killer deal on a Chamberland opener for $120. I made an appointment with John and he arrived right on time and very professionally removed the old opener and installed the new unit. To have my opener problem completely solved for $220 made my day! Big Rock Garage Door Services and owner John McManus are on my Good Guys list.

Stace from Calgary

Big Rock came out to replace my overhead door spring. He was professional and his price was very reasonable as I phoned around for quotes prior to getting the work done. I would use Big Rock again.

Tanner in Airdrie
4 reviews Airdrie, AB

When our garage door was broke - we called Big Rock and their service was speedy and professional. It also came with a guarantee on all parts and the repair. We will recommend them for sure.

More about Big Rock Garage Door Services

Repair of Broken Springs & Cables Installation of New Doors & Openers Big Rock Garage Door Services provides quick and reliable residential garage door installation and repair services throughout the Okotoks area. We service all makes of doors and openers including LiftMaster, Chamberlain, Stanley, Marantec, Genie, Linear, Steel Craft and ...