Dial4duct

Whitby ON L1N 0E1

Reviews for Dial4duct

Private User reviews , ON

Would not recommend

Quoted a price, ended up by paying more. 6 months later, turn on air conditioner to discover the company had drilled a whole through the AC condensation pan. Contacted them initially and they tried to blame another company. Said they would send someone to view damage and never did. Still waiting for a call back and visit. They ignore my calls.

Very disappointed...

They came late, got right to work, we were happy and hopeful. The guys were super nice and said they have allot of experience but how do we really know that?
They showed us before pictures... But again, were those really OUR DUCTS???
Then convinced us we had to get EXTRA work to clean it out... Even though we were quoted a certain price with NO EXTRAS by the other mystery guy we booked with.
When they left we had to clean out the whole basement due to all the debris and dust left behind. It was everywhere!
They also broke a very important and sentimental ceramic bowl I had that belonged to my dog who passed away and just tossed it in the garbage without even telling us. :(
That was unacceptable to me.
These guys were nice.. Fast and seemed to be efficient but those few things really upset me.
I contacted their main number but still haven't heard.
I also tried to contact to mystery guy that sent them to my house to correct the errors and he blocked me and is avoiding my calls. This is NOT the company I originally signed up with......................
Why these guys were sent I don't know?
We weren't expecting to have to clean the whole basement after they left...There read first and debris everywhere

MGOttawa
MGOttawa
0 reviews Embrun, ON

Ripped me off and made me feel helpless

Dial 4 Duct quotes me $149.99 to do unlimited ducts and vents. They came to my house, used the air compressor to push dirt from my ducts to the main vent and told me they were all done. I told them about the quote and they told me that yes but since my vent was hidden by the ceiling that they could only clean in the exposed area for that price. If I wanted to clean further, I would have to pay and extra $129.99 for the power cleaning. TO clean the furnace was an extra $29.99 but I knew that. If they didn't clean the whole system what would be the point. I paid the extra money to get it done, I felt helpless and taken. When I tried to contact the person that set it up the appointment and they blocked me from contacting them. I have left a message at the main office but have yet to get a call back. That is what I get for getting a quote from somebody on Facebook Buy and Sell.

Aina
Aina

Amazed!!!

They were late a bit, but absolutely would recommend. I seen the before and after and I am so grateful I chose to take advantage of this cleaning. Not only was the service top notch but the technician took the time to explained the process to me, he show me the debris before and after and let me watch as they cleaned the system. All the staff was a pleasure to speak with. I would highly recommend this service to anyone in need of a good cleaning!

Hello Aina,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. Our employees are trained so they can address all your questions or concerns. If they cannot answer on the spot-we have over a 30 years of combined experience to get you the right answer! Referrals are the best compliment a company can receive so thank you for that feedback! Thanks again and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Neena in Stittsville
Neena in Stittsville
1 review Ottawa, ON

Amazingly Clean

They provided me with the most exemplary service. Upon their arrival i was informed of exactly what the cleaning entailed and shortly thereafter the guys began cleaning.
The finished product couldn't have been better! SQUEAKY CLEAN!

They even showed me a couple of surprises in the vent system. it was like a magic act! i am so glad i called them Thank you and again Thank you!

Dear Neena,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. We are SO pleased you finally got the job done right. We have been in business for over 20 years and customer satisfaction is number one to us. After all, a satisfied customer is one who will return to us again in the future or better yet, refer our services to a family member or friend. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Team Dial4Duct

Betty From Ottawa  in Toronto
Betty From Ottawa in Toronto

Saved the Day

They showed up and got right to work- they did a walk though with me to make sure tjey knew where everything was(and than i did) and hooked up their lines and got to business. They were helpful. Thanks guys

Hello Betty,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this review. It is greatly appreciated. We want your experience with Dial4duct to be a good one from the first phone call to the office to the completion of our services!
Thanks again and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Team Dial4duct

Lorello in Ottawa
Lorello in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Fast and professionals

Dial4duct came highly recommended and I see why. i set up an appointment and the next day they were here. Very professional and informative. I could not beleive the before and after pictures. Thanks guys

Hello Lorello,

Thank you very much for the great review. We truly appreciate your taking the time to write. Our team takes great pride in their work and we want your experience to be a good one from the first call to the completion of the service. Thanks again and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Team Dial4Duct

Yared in Ottawa
Yared in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Amazing Service from professionals!

I am a new customer. i selected Dial4duct frome Facebook, they called me immediately, and i received a quote. BUT WOW! The guys arrived exactly at the time i asked (8:00AM) and they were personable, thorough and competent. I am pleased and relieved. I will tell ky colleagues and neighbour's.

Hello Yared,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this review. I will be sure to pass your kind words on to the team. All our techs are trained to provide you with the service you deserve. We are very happy we met your expectations and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Team Dial4duct

Lisa in Ottawa
Lisa in Ottawa
1 review Whitby, ON

Top Notch Professionals

The team arrived on time. They were very pleasant and very professional. They were very careful of my home and worked very clean. I would highly recommend Dial 4 duct

Hello Lisa,

Thank you very much for writing us a review. We appreciate you taking the time to do so. We are thrilled you are happy as customer satisfaction is very important to us. We look forward to working for you again in the future!
The Staff at Dial4duct

More about Dial4duct

Founded in 2004, Dial 4 Duct is a company specialized in the maintenance and cleaning of ventilation system, ventilation and dryer ducts in Ontario. Active in the residential, commercial and institutional sector, our team has more than 15 years of experience in the field. Our company offers its customers a ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Whitby?