Dial4duct

Reviews for Dial4duct

Aina
Aina

Amazed!!!

They were late a bit, but absolutely would recommend. I seen the before and after and I am so grateful I chose to take advantage of this cleaning. Not only was the service top notch but the technician took the time to explained the process to me, he show me the debris before and after and let me watch as they cleaned the system. All the staff was a pleasure to speak with. I would highly recommend this service to anyone in need of a good cleaning!

Hello Aina,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. Our employees are trained so they can address all your questions or concerns. If they cannot answer on the spot-we have over a 30 years of combined experience to get you the right answer! Referrals are the best compliment a company can receive so thank you for that feedback! Thanks again and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Neena in Stittsville
Neena in Stittsville
1 review Ottawa, ON

Amazingly Clean

They provided me with the most exemplary service. Upon their arrival i was informed of exactly what the cleaning entailed and shortly thereafter the guys began cleaning.
The finished product couldn't have been better! SQUEAKY CLEAN!

They even showed me a couple of surprises in the vent system. it was like a magic act! i am so glad i called them Thank you and again Thank you!

Dear Neena,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. We are SO pleased you finally got the job done right. We have been in business for over 20 years and customer satisfaction is number one to us. After all, a satisfied customer is one who will return to us again in the future or better yet, refer our services to a family member or friend. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Team Dial4Duct

Betty From Ottawa  in Toronto
Betty From Ottawa in Toronto

Saved the Day

They showed up and got right to work- they did a walk though with me to make sure tjey knew where everything was(and than i did) and hooked up their lines and got to business. They were helpful. Thanks guys

Hello Betty,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this review. It is greatly appreciated. We want your experience with Dial4duct to be a good one from the first phone call to the office to the completion of our services!
Thanks again and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Team Dial4duct

Lorello in Ottawa
Lorello in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Fast and professionals

Dial4duct came highly recommended and I see why. i set up an appointment and the next day they were here. Very professional and informative. I could not beleive the before and after pictures. Thanks guys

Hello Lorello,

Thank you very much for the great review. We truly appreciate your taking the time to write. Our team takes great pride in their work and we want your experience to be a good one from the first call to the completion of the service. Thanks again and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Team Dial4Duct

Yared in Ottawa
Yared in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Amazing Service from professionals!

I am a new customer. i selected Dial4duct frome Facebook, they called me immediately, and i received a quote. BUT WOW! The guys arrived exactly at the time i asked (8:00AM) and they were personable, thorough and competent. I am pleased and relieved. I will tell ky colleagues and neighbour's.

Hello Yared,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this review. I will be sure to pass your kind words on to the team. All our techs are trained to provide you with the service you deserve. We are very happy we met your expectations and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Team Dial4duct

Lisa in Ottawa
Lisa in Ottawa
1 review Whitby, ON

Top Notch Professionals

The team arrived on time. They were very pleasant and very professional. They were very careful of my home and worked very clean. I would highly recommend Dial 4 duct

Hello Lisa,

Thank you very much for writing us a review. We appreciate you taking the time to do so. We are thrilled you are happy as customer satisfaction is very important to us. We look forward to working for you again in the future!

Shirly in Scarborough
Shirly in Scarborough

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

I am incredibly happy with the work Uzman and his team did for my very old, dusty house. They did an incredibly thorough cleaning of my vents. They explained everything they were doing very clearly, and pointed out anything else he noticed that I might need to have looked at. They did some minor repairs that were above and beyond what was included in the package. they were cheerful and courteous, and now my house smells amazing!

Hello Shirley,
Thank you very much for the 5 stars and the kind comments. I will pass them on to the team for sure! Recommendations are the highest form of compliment - especially to family. Thank you so much and we look forward to working for you again in the future!

Joanne in Otterville
Joanne in Otterville
0 reviews Otterville, ON

THANKYOU!!

They did great job. The dryer now works as expected. Cost was as expected and the technician was early as requested. We'll have them back again next year when needed. Thank you again!!

Hello Joanne,

Thank you for the great review. Our techs are trained to provide you with an excellent service and answer all your questions. We always point out issues or potential problems so they can be addressed immediately. Thanks again for your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Fraser in Woodstock
Fraser in Woodstock
1 review Woodstock, ON

Impressed

I was so IMPRESSED WITH how impeccable your company was. The men out here were very professional, and kept me informed at every step. They arrived promptly. Cleanup before they left Felt that they represented the company to the and left me with a great impression.. HIRE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!"

Hi Fraser,

Thank you very much for the 5 stars! I will pass on your kind comments to our technicians. We train all our employees to provide a great service. We want your experience with us to be great from the first phone call to the completion of the service. Thanks again for taking the time to write on our behalf and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

More about Dial4duct

Founded in 2004, Dial 4 Duct is a company specialized in the maintenance and cleaning of ventilation system, ventilation and dryer ducts in Ontario. Active in the residential, commercial and institutional sector, our team has more than 15 years of experience in the field. Our company offers its customers a ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Whitby?