Dial4duct

Cl1nks11:) in Dryden
Cl1nks11:) in Dryden
1 review Dryden, ON

Poor quality work-

Service was fast-less than an hour. Only clean the first 2 feet of the dryer vent. Saw them clean part of the furnace and ducts but can't see the quality. Will not return my calls. Pressured to write a good review on our local service site.

Budai kathie in Costa Mesa
Budai kathie in Costa Mesa

Excellent peoples

Excellent work. Nice ppl. Explain the details and the extras but never push me to get them which is good, I recommend these guys and ill get their work next time no doubt.

Paul in Atlanta
Paul in Atlanta
1 review Newmarket, ON

Extremely Thorough Job

Uzman was very knowledgeable and his team did a very thorough job on vent and furnace cleaning. He also gave very helpful tips on how to keep my vents clean and furnace running efficiently going forward. His team were very professional as well. Highly recommended!

Thanks Mr.paul for your review and it was honour for us to give you great service

Fally Kavin in San Francisco
Fally Kavin in San Francisco

Best cleaning team

Booked an appointment with david kp on fb. He was quick to respond and offer an appointment.Excellent Service and very efficient knowledge. They are careful not to distribute dust while removing the grit and dust inside your furnace ducts.Sealed all new holes in the air ducts professionally. Highly recommended

Thanks Mr.kavin for your review and it was honour for us to give you great service

Ali in Costa Mesa
Ali in Costa Mesa
1 review Whitby, ON

Great professional work

I have had the great pleasure of working with Dial4Duct over the past 8 years and they have always exceeded my expectations when it comes to my ducts cleaning needs. I have always found them to be professional, prompt and experts. I would highly recommend Uzman.

Thanks Mr.Ali for your review and it was honour for us to give you great service .

Maria in Whitby
Maria in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Excellent

We had our ducts and vents cleaned on last Monday for the first time after 15 years i want to appreciate your team on the outstanding job. They spent about two to three hours. They are awsome professionals and very friendly.

Thanks Ms. Maria for your review and it was honour for us to give you great service

Kristian Coric in
Kristian Coric in
1 review Elgin, NB

Awesome

I called these guys they came and they did a great job they showed me before and after pictures they charged what they told me definitely i would recommend them!!

Thanks Mr.Coric for your review and it was honour for us to give you great service

REESE  in Hamilton
REESE in Hamilton

DUCT CLEANING

Dial4duct
Whitby
L1N 0E1

BOUGHT A WAGJAG DEAL FOR DUCT CLEANING. BOOKED AN APPT FOR MARCH 8 FOR 10 AM WAS TOLD THEY WILL BE THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 12. I SAID NO AS I NEEDED TO WORK IN THE AFTERNOON, IT HAD TO BE 10 AM. HE SAID YES YOU WILL BE THE FIRST. 11 AM NO CLEANERS, CALLED BACK, WAS TOLD I WOULD GET A CALL BACK, HE WAS CHECKING ON WHERE THEY WERE. 12 NOON I CALL BACK AS NO ONE HAS RETURNED MY CALL. I GET THE MACHINE THIS TIME AND HAD TO LEAVE A MESSAGE AS NOW I WANT MY MONEY BACK. VERY POOR WAY TO RUN A COMPANY. NO EXCUSE,NO RESPONSES. BAD COMAPANY!!!!

Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Whitby?