Duct Cleaning
Unique Furnace & Duct Cleaning Inc.

Reviews for Unique Furnace & Duct Cleaning Inc.

rk
rk

Duct cleaning

Knowledgeable, professional. Arrived on time. Explained what they were doing. Showed before and after pictures. Highly recommended.

Hi rk thank you very much for such amazing feedback we really appreciate you writing this review

Angela
Angela

Duct and dryer vent cleaning

The work was done in a timely and professional manner. The 2 technicians were very knowledgeable and explained the processes that were going to be done.

Emma.brun
Emma.brun

Duct cleaning

Abhay, Babar and Aleem explained everything very well, they were efficient and polite. I have been using this company for 10 years now, still satisfied.

Emma thank you such positive feedback

Jean
Jean

Duct cleaning

They arrived when they said they would and went about the work diligently, removing their outdoor shoes. The explained what they would do. However, the photos of before and after appeared to have been on their phone already so I could not get a full reading of what came out of my ducts.

Hi Jean, thank for your feedback. please call me at 416-418-1956 I can help you out with any concern.

gurpreet.toor
gurpreet.toor

Duct cleaning

The guys showed up on time and get the job done on time and with perfection. They showed me the before and after pictures of the job done. I am very satisfied with the job they have done!! Guys came highly recommended and I would rate them high as well!!

Gurpreet thank you for your positive feed back.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

airduct cleaning

The service men were courteous and respectful of the home.
They seemed diligent and took their time to explain the process. They worked for a little more then 5 hours. They showed before and after photos and I was satisfied with their work. I would recommend them!

Claudio in Toronto
Claudio in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

Razan and Jamshad did a very good job! They explained each of the vents they cleaned and guided us through the process.
We are very satisfied with their services.
Definitely recommend them!
Claudio

Stavros Z.
Stavros Z.

DUCT Cleaning.

very good customer service on time and well executed i would strongly recommend them to all my friands.

abdulaziz1953
abdulaziz1953

Duct Cleaning

Abhay and Leo did an amazing job.... I am very happy with their service. I will definitely recommend to my friends and family.

Thank you so much sir, we look forward to provide the service to your friends and family too.

Kiran P.
Kiran P.

Duct cleaning

Absolutely professional & knowledgeable technicians. I already refer them to my neighbor & he awarded them the contract. He is equally happy. Keep raising your bar.

Thank you sir, we loved working for you as well

More about Unique Furnace & Duct Cleaning Inc.

Unique Furnace and Duct Cleaning is the leading air duct cleaning company serving GTA since 1997. We are committed to provide highest quality service for homes, healthcare facilities, schools, restaurants, offices, manufacturing, warehouses and commercial units.

Our Specialty:
- 3 to 5 Years written Warranty
- Before & After Camera Inspection
- Job completion report (for commercial clients)

Why Choose us?

Milton
George Town
Etobicoke

- Air filters - HEPA Filteration Systems
- Air Duct Cleaning - Furnace Cleaning - AC Coil Cleaning - Dryer Vent Cleaning - Sanitization - Residential duct cleaning - Commercial duct cleaning - Apartment duct cleaning - Condominium duct cleaning - Industrial duct cleaning - Air Duct Sealing
AeroSeal
We follow all guidelines set forth by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) as published in the Assessment, Cleaning & Restoration of HVAC systems.
- 3 to 5 Years written Warranty - Before & After Camera Inspection - Job completion report (commercial)
1997
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or we will re-clean the system within one month
CASH, Debit, Visa Card, Master Card
G2 (TSSA), Air Systems Cleaning Specialists (NADCA)
NADCA, TSSA, WSIB, ComplyWorks
ASCS, CVI, VSMR, WHMIS, Elevating Work Platform, Work Platform, Boom Type Elevating Work Platform, T
PROJECT RATE
Varies by home size & services
3 to 5 years