Weather All Exteriors

RLoe in Waterloo
RLoe in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Eavestrough, Waterloo,ON

Eavestroughs installed with leafguard in spring of 2016. We had problem from early on with leak @ corner of front porch @ step. Also "runover " in another area. Phone call in cold weather & was advised that warm weather required for proper caulking adhesion. The issues were to have been addressed after 2 x's of attendance. The leak @ corner re-surfaced over the winter (icy step & more). I called early May & requested addressed as warmer days soon ahead. Paul advised would be our to address soon. I called a mth later -L/M. No call back - issue not addressed to date.

roofjob in Guelph
roofjob in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Excellent start to finish. Thorough roof inspection, detailed quote, completely explained. Professional and respectful crew. Everything was completely cleaned up at the end of the job. All work and material fully warranted. Would definitely recommend.

gail flint from Mississauga
gail flint from Mississauga
2 reviews Guelph, ON

DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY!! Window Replacement

We had hired Paul to replace some of our eavestroughs in 2016. The job was ok, but we are still waiting for a part to be replaced. He installed a piece that was to big on the down spout. Then we decided to replace two bedroom windows. We received a quote on April 10th, 2017. The windows took until the first week of June to be installed. The installation was sloppy with foam insulation sprayed on the frames. This has not been able to be removed. My husband was home when the windows were installed. When I arrived home I saw that the wrong windows were put in. Who puts frosted windows in bedrooms!!! We called right away and told Paul the windows were incorrect. It took many, many calls with him and the manufacturer before they agreed to change out our windows, at a cost to us! We just wanted the windows! That was at the end of July. Paul again guaranteed we would have the replacements within two weeks. It's now October 21st and still no windows. We were told the windows are in the warehouse and ready to go. Still no windows! We've called and called. Either no one gets back to us or when his assistant does, she doesn't have any information. Enough is enough! DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY!!!! You will NOT get any type of service whatsoever! DISGUSTING!

Jason Elderbridge in Kitchener
Jason Elderbridge in Kitchener
1 review Guelph, ON

Re-Shingling of Roof

Paul the owner, came and explained his quote which detailed what was included, how the job would be done, the type of materials they would use, the workmanship warranty and manufacturers warranty. I learned more from him than the other roofing companies who simply dropped off a quote, or tried to strong arm me into signing immediately.
The day of the installation, the crew arrived and made contact with me to advise me of their arrival, and that they would be laying down tarps, and if there were any items which could be damaged, so they could move them out of harms way. The crew pointed out some damage to the plywood, and they changed it without any additional cost.
The job was completed and the yard was cleaned fully, and then Paul also stopped by to further inspect the roof, and make sure the job was 100%. Paul walked me through, and handed me my warranties and told me to call immediately if there was any issue.
I chose them not because of price since they were about $100 more, but the professionalism and education from Paul, and my co workers who had their roofs done by Weather All last year, and the great service they received.
Weather All and Paul deserve high marks for the quality and workmanship of their roofs.