Siding

Reviews for Siding Guru

Samantha in Barrie
Samantha in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Sidding Renovation on Cottage home.

(416) 315-8236
Vaughan
L6A 0L1

I found Sidding Guru through Home Stars. After contacting the owner I had him come to my location to do an estimate. He seemed very professional and Nice.

He gave me a great price and showed me a large amount of previous samples.

The work was done over 3 weeks and I am very happy with the results.

I highly recommend his work

Ari Kokinos in Toronto
Ari Kokinos in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Vinyl Siding for the exterior of my home.

I had to call around A LOT of people until I found Stas at Sidingguru. I needed the siding done on the exterior of my home including the vinyl siding, Eavestrough and a little bit of Soffit and Fascia. Sidingguru's pricing was very reasonable and he manged to get the work done quickly. He really took the time to explain to me the options for my home. After the work was done Stas came by several weeks later to make sure everything was still ok and did a few small touch ups without me having to ask.

More about Siding Guru

Since 2006 Siding Guru has been serving the Richmond Hill and Toronto community of builders and renovators in all their exterior siding needs. For more information please visit our website: 'www. sidingguru. ca'
Looking for Siding pros in Markham?