Peinture Ottawa Gatineau Painting

guillaume c.
guillaume c.
1 review Cantley,

Baby’s room

Professionnal and friendly work. Give us consel on color to match with wood. Fast and clean job. Thank you!

merci beaucoup

Kate P.
Kate P.
1 review Montreal, QC

Painting

Thanks very much to Guillaume and his team for doing this job perfectly, very quickly and painlessly! I wanted to repaint a 3 bedroom house (minus kitchen and bathrooms), Guillaume presented me with a very reasonable estimate and told me, to my surprise, that the work could be done within a day. He was very meticulous in his initial inspection and also suggested some touch-ups he could do to the walls and one part of the ceiling. The evening before he came and within an hour had patched up the holes in the walls and fixed other imperfections in the dry wall. I was so impressed when I arrived home from work the next day, his team was finishing up the last of multiple coats of paint on the walls, the trim and ceiling were done. Upon closer inspection of the trim and door frames the job really was done to perfection. They had laid sheets on the ground, and after their clean-up I couldn't believe the same morning I stepped out of a dark, drab looking house to come back to a spotless, lightened transformed space. The painting was completed before 5 pm. I usually dread any sort of renovation projects because they usually take longer than expected and add unforeseen additional expenses. I have no complaints or criticisms about the work done by Peinture Ottawa and would not hesitate to call them in the future or refer them to any of my friends.

Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
1 review Chelsea, QC

Paint refresh in living room, dining room and master bedroom.

We were incredibly satisfied with the work of Guillaume and his team. He came to the house a few days before to look at the job and discuss things with us. His team was in and out in a day which was great and didn't inconvenience us at all. They took care of everything - moving the furniture, taking off the light switch covers, etc, and emailed over the weekend to make sure we were happy with everything. Will definitely use again, and refer to friends.

merci merci

dadacloutier1
dadacloutier1

Painting of entire house

We had 3 estimates one rediculous the second was a bit higher thand than OGP estimate but in the end after talking to Guillaume we were convince they would do a better job so we hired them and we are fully satisfied with there work great work.

Daniel Cloutier

merci

maison179.chantalc
maison179.chantalc
1 review Gatineau, QC

Playroom for the children and hall

The staff was very nice. The work was done well with any problem Their whole equipment was collected after the work. Being a community organization, the company made the work free of charge. It was great !

tank You for taking the time to write this review

MJ
MJ

Complete renovation

Professionnal, clean work and very efficient. Prices are very competitive. And when they give you their word on a booking date, you can be sure they will be on time, super reliable. I have recommended them often, and will continue to do so.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review

Exterior projec

I feel that this company had my best interests at heart the way the operated.
Timeline, recommendations of product, carefullness and cleaness.
The took the time to protect my house and plants. They weren’t the cheapest, but they’re worth every penny!
I recommend this company for your paint projects!

Thank You For Your Review Very Appreciated

helndave11
helndave11
1 review Ottawa, ON

Exterior house painting

Ottawa Gatineau Painting completed the paint of the exterior of our house in a timely and efficient manor. They were very friendly, courteous and professional to deal with throughout the project.

thank You for taking the time to write this review it means Lot .

sdicairelalonde
sdicairelalonde
1 review Luskville, QC

Outside cedar. Inside painting and sheetrock repair

Peinture Ottawa Gatineau Painting has been working at our house for more than 15 years. We have a Viceroy cedar home Peinture Ottawa Gatineau Painting was exceptional in restoring all the cedar to original exterior look, interior cedar beams in sun room, sheetrock repairing and interior painting in all the rooms in our house. No need for other contractors because our satisfaction is so total, 100% satisfied with the efficiency and professionalism of Peinture Ottawa Gatineau Painting. Mrs Lalonde

thank You for taking the time to write this review it means Lot .

More about Peinture Ottawa Gatineau Painting

With House Painters in Ottawa You Get:

Affordable prices – we have some of the most competitive rates in Ottawa. When it comes to value for money, we can’t be beat.

Reliability – we complete the work within the estimated time, and there are no hidden costs. All of our painters are thoroughly vetted. You can feel that all of your possessions are safe at all times.
Quality And Satisfaction Guaranteed – our work is backed by our word and a satisfaction guarantee.

Ottawa Painting Services
We are dedicated to providing the highest level of service in and around Ottawa, including communities on both sides of the river. Being the capital of Canada, Ottawans are used to a certain level of service, and we have lived up to expectations time and again.

We offer commercial and residential painting services, including:
Interior and exterior painting/
exterior painting/
Epoxy floor painting/
Wall repair/
Home improvement services such as plastering and sheetrock installation/
Power washing/
And more

Call us or contact us on the web for your free quote. Fill out our form and we will be with you ASAP.