Convivium Contracting Corp.

General Contractors
Calgary AB T3E 3L9
General Contractors
Convivium Contracting Corp.

Reviews for Convivium Contracting Corp.

ctseguin
ctseguin

Main floor, kitchen, new garage and exterior renovation

It was a pleasure to work with Barry and I am very happy with how everything turned out.
This project had a lot of moving parts, and Barry seemed to be able to keep it all on track.
All of the trades that came through were very professional and did high quality work.
I would highly recommend Convivium to others, Barry is down to earth, and worked hard to keep things on budget and on time.
I'm looking forward to working with him again on other projects!

Thanks for the wonderful review! I'm also looking forward to other projects. You are a contractors perfect client, organized, understanding, made on the spot decisions, had a vision and knew what you wanted, moved out while I was renovating your home... again perfect!

kevinhaller in Calgary
kevinhaller in Calgary

Framing house, deck, and stairs

Barry was very professional. His attention to detail was above and beyond the call of duty. He caught errors from the HVAC company and made recommendations for design changes that ended up being very beneficial.
Barry’s pricing was very fair and he did not come back for any extra charges and even though he did extra work to get the job done properly.
I would definitely recommend Barry and will be using his services again.

Thanks Kevin for the awesome review! Always a pleasure working with you.

Les
Les

Kitchen redesign

Nicole and Barry came by for a few consultations and brought some really good ideas to a challenging space. We didn't end up proceeding but will call them if we do.

Thanks for the review Les, greatly appreciated. I was looking forward to that awesome stove/oven if/when we had/do proceed(ed).

Ken
Ken

basement development

Convivium Contracting completed my basement development on time, to specification, and under budget. Very pleased with the work.

Thanks Ken for the review it's appreciated. I hope you enjoy your basement as much as I enjoyed developing it for you!
Keep a lookout for some new swag. I'm also in the middle of cleaning up before/after pictures, again look for those in the up coming week or so.

beckylb
beckylb

Basement

Barry did an excellent job. The work was on time and on budget. Very tidy and organized, respectful of my space. I was able to talk with him through the process and we worked together to make sure things turned out. It’s exactly what I wanted and I am beyond happy.

Thanks Becky! I really appreciated working with you right from the beginning, you knew what you wanted which made the whole process go smoothly & enjoyable thank you very much again for the work and I hope you are having a great spring!

More about Convivium Contracting Corp.

Calgary inner city residential renovator has been an emerging contender in residential renovations since 2010. From concept to completion, we take a client’s vision and make it a reality through a comprehensive process to ensure that the finished product exceeds expectations. We have brought together a team of trained professionals with a wide range of expertise.