Toronto ON

Reviews for Jonathan Epstein Property Maintenance

Fern
Fern

Home snow shovelling

My walk and driveway were always shoveled and salted when the "required" amount of snow fell. Jonathan was easy to contact when needed and responded very promptly. A perfect 5/5 for me means being the first home to be shoveled. Can't have it all but he does deserve the business!

Snow removal and Eavestrough Cleaning‎

Jonathan has been clearing snow and cleaning the avestroughs at my proparty for the last 4 years. He is very responsive to inquiries and does a great job. I would recommend his services.

Jill

Lytton P.
Lytton P.

Winter snow removal

Jonathan's guys did a great job for us. Cleared the snow with hand shovels as requested, layed down salt and cleaned off our cars.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Snow Removal

We have used this service for several years, just for snow removal. We have a winter-long contract, which we view as insurance against the bad weather. Jonathan's service is prompt, and mostly efficient, although in very snowy conditions, when they are having to satisfy a lot of clients in a tight period, Jonathan's crews can be a little hit-and-miss. By and large, however, quite satisfactory.

lorif_bailey in Toronto
lorif_bailey in Toronto

Snow removal

Jonathan and his team cleared my driveway for several winters. They were reliable and did a good job. He was responsive and sometimes called or emailed to be sure we were satisfied

Bruce in North York
Bruce in North York

Snow shoveling

Jonathan's team was recommended by our neighbour 2 years ago, and we had been using them on our shared lane way ever since. We compared prices and found them to be competitive. The team had been very thorough with their snow removal. They always came on time or better than their contractual obligations. Johnathan has also been very responsive with all communications. I would highly recommend.

Snow Removal

We hired Jonathan Epstein to clear our driveway, sidewalk, and front walkway of snow during the past 2 winters. His team came each snowfall and not only removed the snow, but also brushed off our vehicles and applied environmentally-friendly ice melter to our property as well. My phone calls to him have always been answered and addressed promptly; we are pleased with the level of customer service that has been provided to us, and we intend to continue using his services in future.

Snow removal and gardening

I am very grateful to be helped, as a senior trying to stay in my bungalow, by the efficient and reliable services provided by Pay Per Snow, Jonathan Epstein's company. They cut my lawn, shovel my snow, rake my leaves and clean my eaves. Jonathan is always available if I make special requests. In sum, it is a very helpful service, politely provided.

mj
mj

Snow removal

Very professional. They were punctual, thorough, and friendly. I was very happy with this service. They were reasonably priced and did an excellent job. I will be using them again next year.

More about Jonathan Epstein Property Maintenance

I really started at the bottom...
Jonathan just returned from serving in the Israeli army in 2006 when his neighbour got him started in snow removal. He worked out of his parents garage slowly expanded to servicing Forest Hill clientele and now serving all over Toronto proper. His services now include lawn care/maintenence, window/gutter cleaning and snow removal.
Jonathan is committed to customer satisfaction by being honest,upfront and offers reasonable prices. He is supported by a great team and is looking forward to discussing your needs. Jonathan Epstein and his teams have resources to complete multiple residential and commercial requests.
CALL today 647-868-4890