YYZ Plumbing

Review for YYZ Plumbing

JEB in Toronto
JEB in Toronto

Installing kitchen faucet

My 97 year old mother is amazing and continues to look after her own condo. She arranged to use YYZ plumbing to install a kitchen faucet. When the job was completed she was asked to pay in cash. I found this unusual as she was also not given a receipt for the faucet or an invoice. I followed up to get a copy of the receipt. The office was unaware my mother had paid cash. This raised more concern. After 3 months of follow-up I still do not have a receipt, nor will I get one. The customer service was extremely disappointing. More importantly, they have lost my trust and we will never do business with them again.