Specialized Piano Movers Ottawa

Piano Moving & Tuning
276 Dalehurst Drive Ottawa ON K2G 4J5
HomeStars  >  Piano Moving & Tuning in Ottawa  >  Specialized Piano Movers Ottawa

Reviews for Specialized Piano Movers Ottawa

Jeni in Toronto
Jeni in Toronto

Cancelled move with little notice

I contacted Anthony by email and he provided a very reasonable rate and was incredibly accommodating, offering to pair the move with another move to keep the rate low. Ultimately, I was able to arrange to have a helper on the pick-up in Toronto, which kept the price well below that of his competitors.

I sent a 25% deposit two days before the expected moving date. On the day of the move, just hours before he was expected to arrive to pick up the piano, Anthony informed me that due to a family-related appointment, he would be unable to pick up the piano as promised.

This was not rescheduling needed due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances; this was a cancellation made due to entirely foreseeable circumstances, again, after a sizeable deposit was provided.

While I'm not happy that the move was not able to go ahead as scheduled, I appreciated Anthony's candour in subsequent exchanges, and he did refund the deposit in full so that I could reschedule with a different provider.

Review has 1 previous version
pablo in Ottawa
pablo in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Piano moving

Anthony and his crew did a fantastic job delivering my baby grand and moving it to the second floor. they where very polite and took very good care of the piano and my property while moving it. Not a scratch anywhere. Keep up the good work boys!

More about Specialized Piano Movers Ottawa

Our piano movers provide high quality piano moving services. Sticky keys? Pedal not working? Our piano movers know piano's inside and out and are very capable of making on the spot minor repairs and adjustments. Specialized Piano Movers, Ottawa provides complete piano moving services for Ottawa, Gatineau and surrounding region. ...