IrinaConstruction

Serge in San Francisco
Serge in San Francisco
1 review Hamilton, ON

Interlock retrofit residential house

I picked Victor's company to do the interlock retro on my property in RH and it was a huge mistake. I have paid them $2500 out of $4000. They have hired a sub to install tiles on my porch, the task was complete without any major issues. interlock is a whole different story. Victor disappeared for a while and the only person on the job was Sergey who appeared to have a lack of experience in such field. The quality of work was noticeably bad, waves and gaps, no level, not square. When finally Victor showed up I have expressed my concerns about such quality of work and was told no to stress much about, everything will get fixed. That day contractor have cleaned up leaving some minor items behind and left. Over a month now no one answer phone calls or text messages, the job 40% complete (20% require repair). Paving is big time delayed. Stay away from Irina Construction!!!

z.natalyia
z.natalyia
1 review Newmarket, ON

Fully finished basement

Recently I bought a house with an unfinished basement. No walls no wiring as well, etc. So I decided to do a design project to consider all at once and not waste time in the process of repair. Found on the Internet this company. Conclude a contract for design and repair. Designers I liked, had a lot of ideas. What is the most pleasant that by the repair company started as soon as the first stage of the design, I approved. In general, the master work very quickly, within two months after the conclusion of the contract, everything was ready. I recommend this company to all my friends.

Vicky G.
Vicky G.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Sidewalk replacement

Hello. Many thanks to IrinaConstruction for work done. And especially foreman Victor for professionalism and good advice for the establishment of sidewalk. Everything is done efficiently and on time.The work strictly under the contract. In general, great thanks.I would highly recommend this contractor!

Ekaterina in North york
Ekaterina in North york

Back Yard

Many thanks for your work, we are very pleased with both the design and installation of the stairs. The guys are working just fine, everything is done on time and installed. Service on a high level. Everything is cleaned after work. I will recommend them to anyone who wishing to make a comfort and beauty of their home. Many thanks to you guys.

More about IrinaConstruction

Garden walkways are an essential part of every backyard. Without paved walkways, it might be hard to enjoy a muddy backyard after a rainy day. Walkways make it possible to make the best of your backyard, whether it is barbecuing, playing with kids or gardening, in any weather conditions. Walkways ...