GO! Pest Control

Pest & Animal Control

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for GO! Pest Control

Peter
Peter
1 review Ottawa, ON

Squirrels

I hired Go Pest to remove squirrels from above my garage. I thought their service was good and the technician was great. However, the squirrels came back this spring, 6 months after they were removed.

Go Pest honoured their warranty and removed the squirrels once again, but this time used a subcontractor that did a better job more securely blocking the entry points. I was very happy with Go Pests service and the fact they honoured their warranty without much fuss. I would recommend d them.

Thank you for the great review!

Anth
Anth

Mice problem

Fast, efficient, reliable, detailed and friendly.
Full report and and 3 month follow up
Thanks guys

Thank you for this great review! We hope all your days will be pest frw

susankeale707
susankeale707
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Racoon w babies removal, critter proofing home

Alex came within 3 hrs of my call. I have a low attic and he scared the mom racoon out then found 6 2 day old babies but they were difficult to get to so he did what was necessary to reach them and pack them up. He made a metal nest for them outside near the vent where mom got in. She was huge! When he was putting the babies in the temporary nest she attacked him but not physically. It was now dark and snowing and very cold. He returned next morning to find mom had moved all babies. He removed nest box and checked in attic and fixed the wood he had to remove & all around the outside house. Very happy with result.

Thank you so much for the great review and the time you took to write it

Sm76
Sm76
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Highly Recommend

Surinder was great! Took little time to establish the pests, traps placed in all areas of concern, went extremely well.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review! We truly appreciate it and glad to hear you had a great experience with Surinder!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Pest Control

I made an appointment on Monday and they were there Tuesday. The inspector did a very thorough job at looking inside and out for entry points.

He laid some bait and offered suggestions on next steps.

Great service

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review! We truly appreciate it and glad to hear you had a great experience!

Sam
Sam

Peace of Mind

GO! Pest Control is hands down the best pest service I've come across. My issues were quickly taken care of and I felt a more thorough, honest and personal job then I'm use to. This will be the only pest service I ever use.

Thank you so much, Sam for sharing your experience with us! We're so glad to hear you're happy with our service. It was a pleasure working with you!

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto

Carpenter Ants

Go Pest Control was able to take care of the carpenter ants that were creeping into our house. It was very easy to book an appointment, and the service technician was very skilled and courteous.

Thank you for the great review and the time you took to write it! We are so thrilled you've had a great experience with us! We wish all your days will be pest free!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Fast service removing hornet nest

I needed fast removal of a bald-faced hornet nest to protect children's play area in our back yard. They were able to come next day - unlike my previous pest company who did not take it seriously and offered an appointment a week later. Hornets are 50% bigger than wasps and much more aggressive. Pro came and was done in less than hour, taking the nest with him. Able to handle 20 foot up in tree. Kids playing safely right afterwards - no angry left-over hornets. Worth it! Too big and high a nest for me to handle myself.

Jennifer carter
Jennifer carter
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Big step up from other compania

Rodents in the yard, thanks LRT. The previous company I hired put down the bait boxes then never bothered to reply to me again despite their guarantee and way higher price. These guys have an unmarked truck. Super professional.

Honest review. Didn't upsell

Downstairs tenant saw a roach and we had Go Pest come by for an assessment. They mentioned we had already taken many great measures on prevention and there wasn't evidence to use further chemicals. Just gave me a list of places that I could do a better job sealing and placed some monitors.

More about GO! Pest Control

THE GO! PEST CONTROL™ ADVANTAGE:

Our licensed Pest Control Technicians, Exterminators, and Wildlife Removal Specialists get it right the first time. Every time.

We take pride in serving the Ottawa region, with extended guarantees that will make you feel safe & comfortable again in your home or workplace.

▶ Contact us and we'll hurry over to eliminate your pest problem on time and on budget.
Pest control,wildlife removal,mice,rats,bed bugs,racoon,bees,rodent
bed bugs extermination,EXTERMINATOR SERVICES,Roches,Rat control,Mice control,Fleas,Ants,Kanata,Nepean,Barrhaven,Gloucester,Ottawa
www.gopestcontrol.ca