Go Pest Control

lynn
lynn
1 review Embrun, ON

Attic

I did get the service to get rid of raccoons in the attic and I call this company Go pets control. What a great service. I would recommend this company anytime. Very professional, great explanations of the work that will be performed, also pictures taken to show us the damages.
Wow very impressed with this company.
GO PETS CONTROL MY #1
Great service

Thank you for the great review!

Andreas in Toronto
Andreas in Toronto

Field mice in attic

I'd give 4.5 but only have the option of 4 or 5. The only reason not a full 5 stars is because it took a while to hear back from them when I requested a call-back as I could still hear mice in our attic. this could be in part because of the holidays so I'm not overly fussed about it. Fortunately the service includes 3 re-calls if the problem isn't solved on the first go around.

I was able to get the first appointment very quickly and the service was quick and efficient. 2nd service was more thorough as it was done in the daytime and therefore the technician could review the exterior of the home for access points. It was located and plugged. Additional traps were placed so hopefully that does the trick and the field mice decide to stay in the field!

Only reason why not a full 10 is I'm still hearing mice in the attic 5 days after 2nd treatment. Perhaps because their exit is now blocked and so they can't get out and will just meet their maker over the next few days. Not sure how long it normally takes mice to die after eating the poison.

Overall I'd recommend.

Thank you so much for the kind words!!

maya.nadel82
maya.nadel82

Pest control

I found GO Pest Comtrol to be very thorough, friendly, and honest. Would definitely recommend!

Thank you for the kind review!

igiinvestments
igiinvestments

Apartment fumigation

We used go pest control to fumigate an apartment for a general bugs.

Excelent job

Thank you for the kind review!

jen_l_harris
jen_l_harris

Flea spraying

Excellent job well done promptly and thoroughly thanks so much vast wait for the follow up to ensure its perfect

Thank you so much for the kind words! We happy to hear you had a great experience with us.

pattim
pattim
1 review Ottawa, ON

Go Pest Control provided us with support in getting a mouse problem under control.

Za from Go Pest Control came in and was very confident, reassuring and very knowledgeable. He inspected the outside grounds around the facility and patched up two holes that he thought were contributing factors and he was right. The mouse problem stopped right after he patched the holes. Za answered all questions and was very calm and reassuring. Very professional and knowledgeable.

Thank you so much for the kind words we are very pleased to hear you had a great experience with us(:

Satisfied c.
Satisfied c.

Rodent problem

I called Go-Pest Control in the summer for one of my investment properties which was having mice problems. They went to the home and sealed all entry points and put out traps. The service plan allowed me to call them back over a 3 month period if my tenant continued to see mice. They did such a great job with their first visit that we didn't have to call them back. They fixed our problem in the first try!!
I found everyone I dealt with very professional and knowledgeable.
I now have a different issue at another property and I called them right away. I have total confidence that they will be able to help me out again.

Thank you so much for the kind review(:

Salma G  in Ottawa
Salma G in Ottawa

Worst service

I called this company they made it sound so good and their products work. The first guy came an hour or so and he left I still had seen bugs they sent another guy 3 weeks later for second treatment. THe second guy was in my house for not even 10 minutes I went up the street and back grabbed a coffee he was gone I called he said he would send him back he came back again 10-15 min tops and he was gone. I saw bugs the day he was here. He obviously did nothing. Don’t pay this company for anything I had another guy come and did the same treatment for much less and I haven’t seen anything since he came first time

David H.
David H.

Basement apartment

Very responsive to request for service. Polite, available, dealt with the problem. Agreeable to rescheduling to make service convenient.

Thank you so much for the kind review!

More about Go Pest Control

THE GO! PEST CONTROL™ ADVANTAGE:

Our licensed Pest Control Technicians, Exterminators, and Wildlife Removal Specialists get it right the first time. Every time.

We take pride in serving the Ottawa region, with extended guarantees that will make you feel safe & comfortable again in your home or workplace.

▶ Contact us and we'll hurry over to eliminate your pest problem on time and on budget.
Pest control,wildlife removal,mice,rats,bed bugs,racoon,bees,rodent
bed bugs extermination,EXTERMINATOR SERVICES,Roches,Rat control,Mice control,Fleas,Ants,Kanata,Nepean,Barrhaven,Gloucester,Ottawa
www.gopestcontrol.ca