Go Pest Control

Reviews for Go Pest Control

Maher in Kanata
Maher in Kanata

Pest Control (Squirels)

I called Go Pest Control Co. to inspect and give me an estimate to close an opening in the roof made by Squirels.
Go Pest Control were very Quick to respond and arrived the next day to inspect and apply a wire mesh to prevent Squirels from entering into the roof attic
I am pleased with the service I received, and the way that the technician conduct himself with respect and understanding.
Also l was told to call back if not satisfy, or adjustment to be done.

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Wasp nest removal

Had a yellowjacket nest developing under our brand-new deck. I'm allergic so we needed it dealt with asap. Found Go!PestControl online, reviews were good and they have a great rating with the Better Business Bureau. Booked a technician for the next day, he phoned 1/2 hour before arriving as promised and destroyed the wasp colony very quickly. Efficient service, I'd use them again.

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business and happy to hear you had a good experience with us!

mice

Great service! Had mice problem and called go pest control, the technician that came to my house was very polite and explained about the service. I would recommend them to all my fiends thank you again.

Thank you so much for the kind words we appreciate your business!
And hope all your days are pest free!

ronvl in Gloucester
ronvl in Gloucester

mice - old mice

they found mice feces and dead mice
set bait traps all over
came back twice after for follow ups - found the bait traps had been eaten
came back once more after i had attic insulated and no more evidence of mice

Thank you for your kind words! We happy to hear you had good experience with us!
And we hope all your days are pest free!

Spider problem resolved!

Living near water we were overrun with spiders and spider webs. 2 visits from Go Pest Control kept them at bay for the whole summer. Quick, friendly service at a reasonable price.

Thank you so much for the kind words!!

Marie-Pier in Bright
Marie-Pier in Bright

Good service, on time

The tech was there on time and was polite and professionnal. He even offered us to come earlier. The lady at the admin was also very professionnal and polite. Hope our ladybug problem is resolved after the first application !

Thank you for your kind words! We happy we could help your lady bugs problem

More about Go Pest Control

THE GO! PEST CONTROL™ ADVANTAGE: Our licensed Pest Control Technicians, Exterminators, and Wildlife Removal Specialists get it right the first time. Every time. We take pride in serving the Ottawa region, with extended guarantees that will make you feel safe & comfortable again in your home or workplace. ▶ Contact ...