Go Pest Control

Reviews for Go Pest Control

maya.nadel82
maya.nadel82

Pest control

I found GO Pest Comtrol to be very thorough, friendly, and honest. Would definitely recommend!

jen_l_harris
jen_l_harris

Flea spraying

Excellent job well done promptly and thoroughly thanks so much vast wait for the follow up to ensure its perfect

Thank you so much for the kind words! We happy to hear you had a great experience with us.

pattim
pattim
1 review Ottawa, ON

Go Pest Control provided us with support in getting a mouse problem under control.

Za from Go Pest Control came in and was very confident, reassuring and very knowledgeable. He inspected the outside grounds around the facility and patched up two holes that he thought were contributing factors and he was right. The mouse problem stopped right after he patched the holes. Za answered all questions and was very calm and reassuring. Very professional and knowledgeable.

Thank you so much for the kind words we are very pleased to hear you had a great experience with us(:

Satisfied c.
Satisfied c.

Rodent problem

I called Go-Pest Control in the summer for one of my investment properties which was having mice problems. They went to the home and sealed all entry points and put out traps. The service plan allowed me to call them back over a 3 month period if my tenant continued to see mice. They did such a great job with their first visit that we didn't have to call them back. They fixed our problem in the first try!!
I found everyone I dealt with very professional and knowledgeable.
I now have a different issue at another property and I called them right away. I have total confidence that they will be able to help me out again.

Thank you so much for the kind review(:

Salma G  in Ottawa
Salma G in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Worst service

I called this company they made it sound so good and their products work. The first guy came an hour or so and he left I still had seen bugs they sent another guy 3 weeks later for second treatment. THe second guy was in my house for not even 10 minutes I went up the street and back grabbed a coffee he was gone I called he said he would send him back he came back again 10-15 min tops and he was gone. I saw bugs the day he was here. He obviously did nothing. Don’t pay this company for anything I had another guy come and did the same treatment for much less and I haven’t seen anything since he came first time

David H.
David H.
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Basement apartment

Very responsive to request for service. Polite, available, dealt with the problem. Agreeable to rescheduling to make service convenient.

Thank you so much for the kind review!

DINNY in Nepean
DINNY in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

3 bedrooms and bathroom - located top level. - Townhome located in Nepean (Ottawa West)

Infested with bed bugs in 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Absolutely disgusted that this happened to me. I purchased my home 20 years ago and I have never had problems. New tenant for over a year. His boxspring was completely infested - some of the bugs are still alive. The boxspring has been thrown out for garbage pick up this week.
Your company came in a week ago today (Monday) . We were told to be out of house approx 4 hours. When we came home - no harsh smell - in fact no of at all. I am happy and awaiting the second application, if required, I a few days. Thank you.

Thank you so much for the kind review (:

Anonymous from Markham
Anonymous from Markham

Mouse control

life service man was Sandy he's Alachua he knows very much about the extermination of rodents he's knowledgeable and he actually speaks good English which is what I like not like previous working and I've had here who knows his products knows his work he didn't take him long and he was very thorough and I would recommend him to other friends of mine who are looking to exterminate rodents around the house it's a good company and I gave it a full good positive rating

Thank you so much for the kind review (: we are happy to hear that you had a good experience with us.

More about Go Pest Control

THE GO! PEST CONTROL™ ADVANTAGE:

Our licensed Pest Control Technicians, Exterminators, and Wildlife Removal Specialists get it right the first time. Every time.

We take pride in serving the Ottawa region, with extended guarantees that will make you feel safe & comfortable again in your home or workplace.

▶ Contact us and we'll hurry over to eliminate your pest problem on time and on budget.
Pest control,wildlife removal,mice,rats,bed bugs,racoon,bees,rodent
bed bugs extermination,EXTERMINATOR SERVICES,Roches,Rat control,Mice control,Fleas,Ants,Kanata,Nepean,Barrhaven,Gloucester,Ottawa
www.gopestcontrol.ca