Go Pest Control

Reviews for Go Pest Control

Marie-Pier in Bright
Marie-Pier in Bright

Good service, on time

The tech was there on time and was polite and professionnal. He even offered us to come earlier. The lady at the admin was also very professionnal and polite. Hope our ladybug problem is resolved after the first application !

Will in Ottawa
Will in Ottawa

pay without work

looking for money without doing any work. Don't let them into your house, get a quote over the phone. Much easier for both parties. Better yet find another company to do business with

Hi W, we have searched the system and could not locate the posting name (Not the username) under any of our clients. Can you please specify your name and address, you may also do so privately by email at [email protected] We would like to look into this and come down to the source of the problem, as this is not the experience we would like customers to have with us. Thank you!

Unproffesional

We discovered mouse droppings behind the sink, fridge and stove in our kitchen. We called several pest control companies, and Go Pest Control was first to respond. We scheduled an appointment to deal with the mice and a representative (Za) was sent. He arrived and right away went to work without discussing a quote or what their service entailed. Za went about looking for entry points into our home, and during this I asked about the service. He explained something vague about a three month plan, and told me that he would explain later. This was our first experience with a Pest control service so we let him continue. He then went to putting poison traps in our home, without explaining that was what they were. I had to prod him to get an explanation of what he was doing. I asked whether traps would be an alternative and he said in his experience poison works best. I asked about whether the mice would die in the wall and cause a smell. He said no, that they would dry out, which I later discovered is not true. I asked him about cleaning and dispose of the mouse droppings and he said to simply sweep them, which is a hazard! Sweeping could cause you to breathe in the viruses harboured in the droppings, which can be dangerous.
After this he asked for payment. I asked for an invoice, but he said payment was required first, which seemed odd. I asked what I was paying for and he said a three month plan. Feeling pressured, I payed and the receipt simply said that they would visit and check the poison traps two more times.
I called a few other pest control companies following this and they were surprised with our treatment. They noted to me that it is standard practice that the service be explained prior to starting the work.
I followed up with customer service asking to cancel this service since I felt misled, and the agent (Ariel) kept hassling me about why I would have paid for a service if I didn’t want it. When I explained what went down Ariel kept hassling me about it. He finally agreed to look into it for me, but has not called back after two months. It was the worst customer service I’d ever experienced.
This company has great reviews on Google, but they are all canned responses. Do not rely on those! Read the longer reviews, this company does not have a good track record in those reviews.

joedemeis
joedemeis

Mice

No work was done.
He came in my dads house and pretty much dropped off a few traps and some dehydration tablets.
Took my $300.00 dollars and have left.
Not bad payout for 30 minutes work.

Go Pest Control Ottawa

Go Pest Contol did a wonderful job for us getting rid of a squirrel in the attic, eliminating wasps in the brickwork near the front door and checking for and sealing possible entry points for mice. Mark was very efficient, did the work as soon as he got here and did not try to sell us an expensive package. Another company we consulted was going to charge almost $2000. Everyone we dealt with at Go Pest were very personable and accommodating. Thanks especially to Mark. I will certainly recommend this company to everyone I know who has critter problems!

Hello,
Thank you for the kind words and, We are so happy to hear that you have had a great experience.

Bed bugs removal

Mark came by on time. Very professional with lots of experience. Explained eveyrthing as he was working and seemed very knowledgable. Will definetely use them again in the future if needed and will reccommend to all my family and friends. Thanks Mark!

Thank you so much for the kind words!
We will be happy to serve you again!

Sheila in Ottawa
Sheila in Ottawa

Pest control - Mice and Squirrels

We were experiencing a critter problem in the winter time with mice and squirrels trying to make a home in our space.
Not only did Go Pest Control offer the most reasonable price, they offered a much better "full service" package, explaining the reasons for their methods and also offering a 180 day warranty.
The office staff answered the phone, which was another reason why I chose Go; when you have mice, you want to have it dealt with immediately, and not have to leave a voicemail and hope someone will call back. Additionally, when booking my service appointment, speaking with the office staff was easy and they listened attentively to fully understand our situation.
The service tech who came out, "Mark" was a professional in appearance, communication, and in the way he conducted his activity on the property. He was friendly, and funny, and did a great job.
I would absolutely use this company again and recommend anyone to have Go Pest help rid their property of unwanted critters.

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was our pleasure so serve you.
Go Pest Control Team.

More about Go Pest Control

THE GO! PEST CONTROL™ ADVANTAGE: Our licensed Pest Control Technicians, Exterminators, and Wildlife Removal Specialists get it right the first time. Every time. We take pride in serving the Ottawa region, with extended guarantees that will make you feel safe & comfortable again in your home or workplace. ▶ Contact ...