Go Pest Control

Reviews for Go Pest Control

Satisfied c.
Satisfied c.

Rodent problem

I called Go-Pest Control in the summer for one of my investment properties which was having mice problems. They went to the home and sealed all entry points and put out traps. The service plan allowed me to call them back over a 3 month period if my tenant continued to see mice. They did such a great job with their first visit that we didn't have to call them back. They fixed our problem in the first try!!
I found everyone I dealt with very professional and knowledgeable.
I now have a different issue at another property and I called them right away. I have total confidence that they will be able to help me out again.

Thank you so much for the kind review(:

Salma G  in Ottawa
Salma G in Ottawa

Worst service

I called this company they made it sound so good and their products work. The first guy came an hour or so and he left I still had seen bugs they sent another guy 3 weeks later for second treatment. THe second guy was in my house for not even 10 minutes I went up the street and back grabbed a coffee he was gone I called he said he would send him back he came back again 10-15 min tops and he was gone. I saw bugs the day he was here. He obviously did nothing. Don’t pay this company for anything I had another guy come and did the same treatment for much less and I haven’t seen anything since he came first time

David H.
David H.

Basement apartment

Very responsive to request for service. Polite, available, dealt with the problem. Agreeable to rescheduling to make service convenient.

Thank you so much for the kind review!

DINNY in Nepean
DINNY in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

3 bedrooms and bathroom - located top level. - Townhome located in Nepean (Ottawa West)

Infested with bed bugs in 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Absolutely disgusted that this happened to me. I purchased my home 20 years ago and I have never had problems. New tenant for over a year. His boxspring was completely infested - some of the bugs are still alive. The boxspring has been thrown out for garbage pick up this week.
Your company came in a week ago today (Monday) . We were told to be out of house approx 4 hours. When we came home - no harsh smell - in fact no of at all. I am happy and awaiting the second application, if required, I a few days. Thank you.

Thank you so much for the kind review (:

Anonymous from Markham
Anonymous from Markham

Mouse control

life service man was Sandy he's Alachua he knows very much about the extermination of rodents he's knowledgeable and he actually speaks good English which is what I like not like previous working and I've had here who knows his products knows his work he didn't take him long and he was very thorough and I would recommend him to other friends of mine who are looking to exterminate rodents around the house it's a good company and I gave it a full good positive rating

Thank you so much for the kind review (: we are happy to hear that you had a good experience with us.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Pest elimination

The exterminator showed up on time, was very courteous and professional. I showed him evidence of mice and he planted traps close by the droppings, then he went outside, looked around the house and found out where the mice might be getting into the house and he plugged up these entrance holes. About a week later, only one trap still had mice evidence around it. I called them back, and then they sent the same guy back. He went outside again and found one more place where my unwelcome tenants were availing themselves of my goodwill (getting into my house) and he plugged up this area as well. I highly recommend this company. They are discreet, knowledgeable, professional and the tech took time to explain things to me.

Thank you so much for the great review!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Bumblebees

Bumblebees had found a rather inconvenient location to build a nest in the ground under our deck. Marc, who wasn't at all bothered by their attention, peered below the deck and saw a number hovering above a crevice between a pair of rocks. He dusted the area and it appeared they were done for. But a number were still buzzing the following day, so Marc paid a second visit, poked around the rocks to open up the nest and finished them off. All in all, a nice professional job with no added charge for the second visit.

Thank you so much for the kind words!

lucille
lucille

Removal of yard animals

The service was prompt, efficient and professional I am pleased with the result and with the ldvel of service provided.

Thank for the great review! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with us.

dquince
dquince
1 review Ottawa, ON

Remove wasp nest on side of house.

Here are my concerns:
1) The work was completed quickly and to my satisfaction. The worker, Zar (spelling?), was polite and did a great job!
2) However, I am not happy about how costing came to be. When I called, Danielle, the receptionist told me that to remove a wasp nest would cost $129.00 plus tax. I wrote the quote down. I discussed the price with my partner, and the timing (same day, in a few hours), and we agreed to go ahead with them. After Zar completed the job, he told me it was going to be $150.00 plus tax. I told him that that was not the price Danielle quoted us. I phoned her. She then told me it was $150. Although there was a $25 coupon, to reduce the price, I still felt like I’d been scammed!
3) After I said ok to the new price (and I was not happy about that!) Zar asked if I wanted the invoice/receipt to be emailed to me, and we checked the email address. It was correct. However, I have still not received it.

More about Go Pest Control

THE GO! PEST CONTROL™ ADVANTAGE:

Our licensed Pest Control Technicians, Exterminators, and Wildlife Removal Specialists get it right the first time. Every time.

We take pride in serving the Ottawa region, with extended guarantees that will make you feel safe & comfortable again in your home or workplace.

▶ Contact us and we'll hurry over to eliminate your pest problem on time and on budget.
Pest control,wildlife removal,mice,rats,bed bugs,racoon,bees,rodent
bed bugs extermination,EXTERMINATOR SERVICES,Roches,Rat control,Mice control,Fleas,Ants,Kanata,Nepean,Barrhaven,Gloucester,Ottawa
www.gopestcontrol.ca