GO! Pest Control

Reviews for GO! Pest Control

dquince
dquince
1 review Ottawa, ON

Remove wasp nest on side of house.

Here are my concerns:
1) The work was completed quickly and to my satisfaction. The worker, Zar (spelling?), was polite and did a great job!
2) However, I am not happy about how costing came to be. When I called, Danielle, the receptionist told me that to remove a wasp nest would cost $129.00 plus tax. I wrote the quote down. I discussed the price with my partner, and the timing (same day, in a few hours), and we agreed to go ahead with them. After Zar completed the job, he told me it was going to be $150.00 plus tax. I told him that that was not the price Danielle quoted us. I phoned her. She then told me it was $150. Although there was a $25 coupon, to reduce the price, I still felt like I’d been scammed!
3) After I said ok to the new price (and I was not happy about that!) Zar asked if I wanted the invoice/receipt to be emailed to me, and we checked the email address. It was correct. However, I have still not received it.

Hi There,

Thank you for the feedback, we have a set price for this kind of job and the price does not change between customers, we're very sorry for the misunderstanding but you might heard it differently over the phone, we would be happy to refund a $20.
Regarding the invoice we checked our records and it seems like we did send the invoice, if you still did not receive it, please contact the office at 613-366-2202 or by email at service@gopestcontrol.ca so we can make sure we have the right email to resend you the invoice.
Please accept our apologies for the misunderstanding that make you feel uncomfortable with what you paid.
Hope this will help.

J
J

Pest control

They blocked entrance to rodents. laid traps and will perfom up to 3 follow-ups within the next 6 months.

Thank you for taking the time to post the review

minithr6
minithr6

Mice

Very educated and extremely informative! Marc was very respectful and knows how stressful this can be ! I ordered a 6 month plan and working hard on geothis dome!

Thanks for the kind review.

owitenberg
owitenberg

wasp nest on the fron of our hous

we had a wasp nest in the front of the hous... alex came within 30 min amd removed it from the tree.
now kids can play sefly out side

Thank you for the kind review!(:

Steph in Ottawa
Steph in Ottawa

House Reno-contractor found 3 baby mice

Great service!
Just found a dead baby mouse in basement on floor after exterminator left and didn’t see while here. (Picture attached)
Also, don’t know where the 10 traps were placed!?
But loved your company and always answering my phone calls!

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you so much for the amazing review. We strive on our customer service and always their to help our customers in time of need. We will give you a call a call shortly.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Hornet nest rmoval

Great service , they were at our home the same day I called . The service guy was excellent. Could not do enough and answered every question. Have not herd a wasp sound since .
We now know who to call !!

Thank you so much for the kind words! We so glad you had a positive experience with us!

Andrea in Ottawa
Andrea in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Mice control

I have had Mark from Go Pest Control at my home twice. I have been very pleased with both the company response and the services that Mark provided. The response time was excellent and Mark was very attentive to detail and very pleasant to deal with. I would definitely recommend this company

Andrea

Thank you so much for the kind words Andrea

Maher in Kanata
Maher in Kanata

Pest Control (Squirels)

I called Go Pest Control Co. to inspect and give me an estimate to close an opening in the roof made by Squirels.
Go Pest Control were very Quick to respond and arrived the next day to inspect and apply a wire mesh to prevent Squirels from entering into the roof attic
I am pleased with the service I received, and the way that the technician conduct himself with respect and understanding.
Also l was told to call back if not satisfy, or adjustment to be done.

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Wasp nest removal

Had a yellowjacket nest developing under our brand-new deck. I'm allergic so we needed it dealt with asap. Found Go!PestControl online, reviews were good and they have a great rating with the Better Business Bureau. Booked a technician for the next day, he phoned 1/2 hour before arriving as promised and destroyed the wasp colony very quickly. Efficient service, I'd use them again.

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business and happy to hear you had a good experience with us!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

mice

Great service! Had mice problem and called go pest control, the technician that came to my house was very polite and explained about the service. I would recommend them to all my fiends thank you again.

Thank you so much for the kind words we appreciate your business!
And hope all your days are pest free!

More about GO! Pest Control

THE GO! PEST CONTROL™ ADVANTAGE:

Our licensed Pest Control Technicians, Exterminators, and Wildlife Removal Specialists get it right the first time. Every time.

We take pride in serving the Ottawa region, with extended guarantees that will make you feel safe & comfortable again in your home or workplace.

▶ Contact us and we'll hurry over to eliminate your pest problem on time and on budget.
Pest control,wildlife removal,mice,rats,bed bugs,racoon,bees,rodent
bed bugs extermination,EXTERMINATOR SERVICES,Roches,Rat control,Mice control,Fleas,Ants,Kanata,Nepean,Barrhaven,Gloucester,Ottawa
www.gopestcontrol.ca