GO! Pest Control

Reviews for GO! Pest Control

Emilie
Emilie

Mice

The technician was so nice and knowledgeable. He was quick and efficient. I would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you so much for the great review, Emilie! We are so happy to hear you've had such a positive experience with us! We appreciate your time and had great pleasure helping you rid of your unwanted guests! Cheers!

david
david

Bed bugs

They're very courteous patience and good work can I ask for better I'm glad I chose Pest Control

Thank you David for your kind review.

Henrychapple
Henrychapple
1 review Ottawa, ON

I still have dead silver fish showing up in my basement. They have been back once since the original treatment.

I had silverfish bugs in my house prior to putting it on the market. I am presently not available for them to come back again. I am back to change my review. After becoming available I found only dead silverfish so I guess the spraying was a success. I regret the previous review.

Thank you for your review on google and for changing your mind about our company, we really appreciate your business.

Paul
Paul

Pest Removal

Very professional work. Efficient with no wasted time. Explained everything in detail.
They quickly earned my trust.

Thank you Paul for giving us the opportunity to earned your trust!

kathyhalhed
kathyhalhed

Pest control

After being disatisfied with the service received a new technician was sent out to assess the situation. Eric was thorough and knowledgeable, determining the issue was nice in the attic, the main floor, the fireplace and the basement. He put bait stations in all affected areas including yhr garage, the fireplace and under the sinks. A week later there is very little noise and activity.
Eric said he would return for follow up visits including checking the outside of the house for entry points when the snow melts.
Eric’s experience showed in how quickly he assessed the situation
and found the problem areas in the house. Eric was extremely professional and courteous and apologiz de for the diagnosis and work that had been done by the previous technician. He explained how he was going to take care of the problem and assured me that it would be handled. I am extremely happy on how the situation was handled and I would strongly recommend Go Pest control to my friends.

Thank you for this kind words and for changing your mind about our company, we strive for greatness and make sure all our customers satisfied, thank you again for your business. And we hope all your days are pest free!

kb.larose
kb.larose
1 review Ottawa, ON

On time very professional and polite

Very thorough went through the hole house later the traps and result are good so far we have noticed a difference all ready

Thank you for your great review!

tyler.durward
tyler.durward
1 review Hammond, ON

Extermination

Did a great job. Great communication took the time to explain the actions and process required . I believe the gentleman's name was Eric. Highly recommend this fellow.

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate your business.

Happyhomeowner
Happyhomeowner
1 review Ottawa, ON

Getting rid of ants in bedroom

After Eric came and re-sealed the windows, we haven’t had a single ant. We are extremely happy. He was fast, professional and figured out a solution for the problem quickly!

Thank you so much for your kind words, we're happy to hear that the ants issue has been dealt and that you had great experience with one of our team members.

Duncan
Duncan

mice extermination

Called to request an appointment, and as there was a technician available in my neighbourhood they came to the house within 45 minutes. The inspection was done and options were presented. And as they were able to do the work right then, instead of having to book another appointment on another date, they just did the extermination. Super efficient, super easy. And from what I can tell, it worked! No more nuisance. Thanks.

Thank you so much for this great review. We're happy to read that you had such good experience with us!

cottage
cottage

Remove squirrel from attic

Firstly, Ariel was quick to have someone come out to investigate our problem. Colin came that afternoon. He found where the squirrel made his way into the attic and set a one way trap on the roof. Unfortunately for us the squirrel found a new second way in. When we called GO again, Colin came back the same day and did a relentless search and found the new entrance. He wouldn’t leave until he found it. He sealed the entrance and we are squirrel free now. We can’t say enough about the service. We are very grateful to Colin and his first rate work ethic!

Thank you so much for your kind words!
We are so happy you had such a great experience with us.

More about GO! Pest Control

THE GO! PEST CONTROL™ ADVANTAGE:

Our licensed Pest Control Technicians, Exterminators, and Wildlife Removal Specialists get it right the first time. Every time.

We take pride in serving the Ottawa region, with extended guarantees that will make you feel safe & comfortable again in your home or workplace.

▶ Contact us and we'll hurry over to eliminate your pest problem on time and on budget.
Pest control,wildlife removal,mice,rats,bed bugs,racoon,bees,rodent
bed bugs extermination,EXTERMINATOR SERVICES,Roches,Rat control,Mice control,Fleas,Ants,Kanata,Nepean,Barrhaven,Gloucester,Ottawa
www.gopestcontrol.ca