GO! Pest Control

Reviews for GO! Pest Control

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto

Carpenter Ants

Go Pest Control was able to take care of the carpenter ants that were creeping into our house. It was very easy to book an appointment, and the service technician was very skilled and courteous.

Thank you for the great review and the time you took to write it! We are so thrilled you've had a great experience with us! We wish all your days will be pest free!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Fast service removing hornet nest

I needed fast removal of a bald-faced hornet nest to protect children's play area in our back yard. They were able to come next day - unlike my previous pest company who did not take it seriously and offered an appointment a week later. Hornets are 50% bigger than wasps and much more aggressive. Pro came and was done in less than hour, taking the nest with him. Able to handle 20 foot up in tree. Kids playing safely right afterwards - no angry left-over hornets. Worth it! Too big and high a nest for me to handle myself.

Jennifer carter
Jennifer carter
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Big step up from other compania

Rodents in the yard, thanks LRT. The previous company I hired put down the bait boxes then never bothered to reply to me again despite their guarantee and way higher price. These guys have an unmarked truck. Super professional.

Honest review. Didn't upsell

Downstairs tenant saw a roach and we had Go Pest come by for an assessment. They mentioned we had already taken many great measures on prevention and there wasn't evidence to use further chemicals. Just gave me a list of places that I could do a better job sealing and placed some monitors.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Pest control

Ariel was very professional when you come To diagnose the problem he was right on in terms of locating the problem .he is very reliable .
He replies very quicklyTo diagnose the problem.
I highly recommend him.

c
c
1 review Ottawa, ON

Nest removal from dryer vent

We originally called thinking a bird was stuck inside our dryer vent and they were extremely polite and made sure to get a technician in the next day as I was really worried for the safety of the bird. Upon inspection, there was a whole nest in the vent with 3 sterlings and the technicians went above and beyond to safely remove the nest and the sterlings out of my vent and also closing up the entry with a mesh so no further nests can be made inside. I would not hesitate to call them again in the future!

Ian in Ottawa
Ian in Ottawa

Good job

This company rapidly got rid of my ant problem. The guy was really nice and I like the 6 month guarantee. Company was very easy to deal with. Would highly recommend.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Attack inspection for squirrel invasion

Nicholas is personality-plus and an excellent communicator. He was very reassuring about our situation and what can be done.

Mice

Good service. I really liked the effort spent on inspecting the house and looking for possible entry points. The service tech located two possible areas missed out by other companies. Highly recommended!

Daniel
Daniel
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Cockroach infestation

I had a terrible cockroach infestation after my tenants left. GO Pest Control came in and treated the entire unit multiple times. They were always on time, professional, and courteous.

Thank you so much for your help!!

More about GO! Pest Control

THE GO! PEST CONTROL™ ADVANTAGE:

Our licensed Pest Control Technicians, Exterminators, and Wildlife Removal Specialists get it right the first time. Every time.

We take pride in serving the Ottawa region, with extended guarantees that will make you feel safe & comfortable again in your home or workplace.

▶ Contact us and we'll hurry over to eliminate your pest problem on time and on budget.
Pest control,wildlife removal,mice,rats,bed bugs,racoon,bees,rodent
bed bugs extermination,EXTERMINATOR SERVICES,Roches,Rat control,Mice control,Fleas,Ants,Kanata,Nepean,Barrhaven,Gloucester,Ottawa
www.gopestcontrol.ca