2001 Renokom Contracting

General Contractors
North Vancouver BC V7M 2H1
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in North Vancouver  >  2001 Renokom Contracting

Review for 2001 Renokom Contracting

1 review North Vancouver, BC

Deck building

Bosko and his team did an excellent job of tearing down my back deck and rebuilding something safer. The backyard looked horrible before renokom contracting tore down and rebuilt my deck.
It was old and the structural beams were rotting. I didnt feel safe stepping out my back door, what more if i had company over. Now I'm looking forward to being able to BBQ and have friends in my back yard.

They finished the deck earlier than expected, made sure there was no left over material. Back yard was spotless and bosko was good about answering any questions i had.

Id highly recommend renokom to anyone. He is very honest gave me exactly what i ask for.

Thanks again guys!