General Contractors
Jash Design & Build Inc.

Reviews for Jash Design & Build Inc.

Tia Ali  in North York
Tia Ali in North York

Home renovation - 3500 sq ft

Jash Design & Build Inc.
416-899-1529
Toronto
M3B 1V2

Jash Design renovated my 3500 sq ft home and I cannot begin to express the work and service I've received. The company was very professional and provided sound advice with realistic expectations throughout the entire project. The project was completed ahead of schedule with excellent craftsmanship! I give them 5 stars and will continue working with them for any future prospects I have. Thanks again!

It was a pleasure doing this project, thank you for believing in us. We look forward to doing more business with you.

Thanks,

Jash Design & Build.

Mina Tirafkan in Aurora
Mina Tirafkan in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Home Construction

Ash did a great job constructing my entire house (4200 sqft) from top to bottom. He was always on time; gave us great pricing and made the entire process very easy for us. The construction was supposed to take a year but he was able to complete it in 8 months. It was our first time undertaking a project like this and we would recommend his services to anyone in a heartbeat. His workers were clean, respectful and always left the space in great condition. No matter what, Ash always had a solution for any road blocks encountered during the building process. We are so happy to have invested in such a great contractor. We will definitely be coming back to Ash for any future projects.

Thank you Mina, it was a pleasure building for you

Peyvand J.
Peyvand J.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Full renovation of 10,000sqf 4 car garage custom home

12 Year old, 10,000 sqf house completely renovated from top to bottom. Including installation of pool, extensive landscaping and extreme detailing in design

Thank you for your Faith and trust in me and my Company. It was a pleasure working with you

sodhilawoffice
sodhilawoffice

Complete business construction

Jash Design is the absolute best builder we have ever worked with. We were provided a turn key completed project 1 full week prior to the contracted completion date. From color schemes to interior design Jash Design is definitely the absolute best. Highly recommend this team.

Thank you for putting your faith and trust in us and it was a pleasure working with you

Home Addition

Jash Design & Build did an amazing job with my home addition. We needed an entire floor added to our house and Ash did a fantastic job with everything from floor to ceiling I could not be happier!

Thank you for your business and it was a pleasure working with you

Anna Mourenka in Toronto
Anna Mourenka in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Ash was very prepared. We were never left out of the process every step of the way. He produced drawings that were easy to understand and he was always completely transparent. We have a few more projects next year and we already know who we are going to to get the job done right.

Thank you for your business it was a pleasure working with you

Jason V in Toronto
Jason V in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

Jash Design & Build is the best! They work professional, get the job done and gave me great pricing. I have three more projects next year, I will use Ash for all of them. Friendly and honest service is important to me, and this is what I got from Ash.

Joseph Pillardo in North York
Joseph Pillardo in North York

Bathroom Renovation

I was so happy I decided to go with Ash! He was so kind, helpful and very knowledgeable his attention to detail was second to none I would recommend his services to anyone who wants a good job done! If you have a project that needs good craftsmanship but you're on a budget; Jash Design & Build is the way to go! I will be using his services again and again!

Phillip Larenzo in Toronto
Phillip Larenzo in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

4. If you want good service and your job to be done on time then call Ash at Jash Design & Build right away. You will not be disappointed. He finished my basement ahead of schedule and did a fantastic job with it. Thanks Ash!

Thank you for your business and we appreciate you leaving us a review

More about Jash Design & Build Inc.

Jash Design & Build Inc. is a full service Design/Build firm serving the GTA areas. Our skilled team of architects, designers and craftsmen share a commitment to customer service, made manifest through seven core principles: Courtesy, Accountability, Integrity in Design, Quality Craftsmanship, Communication, Cleanliness and Accessibility.

This commitment has helped us build a broad base of loyal clients who continue to refer family and friends. We thank you for considering Jash Design & Build, and invite you to tour our online gallery by clicking on our website link.

Residential - Commercial Design & Build from layouts, plans, and 3D modeling, all the way through to specification, construction and job completion.
Residential: Custom Homes, Additions, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements and more…..
Commercial: Restaurants, Salons, Spas, offices and more….

Custom water features