Basement Builders

Calgary AB T3R 1L5

InstagramFacebook

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 6 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 6 times

Reviews for Basement Builders

ACJC
ACJC

Brentwood basement

Very pleased with our newly renovated basement. It has doubled our useable square footage and created multiple new living areas. Always difficult dealing with older homes but it turned out great.

Thank you so much for the review!

Private User reviews Airdrie, AB

Basement development

What an amazing company! right from the get go they were beyond professional, quick to respond and they answered all of my questions. They adjusted the build as needed and continued to come around and check and recheck their own work. The basement turned out even better than I could have imagined and I have nothing but good things to say about everyone I interacted with. I would recommend them to anyone looking to get some work done.

Thank you so much for the kind review.

April
April
0 reviews Cochrane, AB

Basement Development

Basement builders recently developed our basement and we love how it turned out. All the trades were professional and courteous and any minor concerns were addressed immediately.
I highly recommend this company because they do beautiful work and communicate regularly throughout the project.

Thank you so much for the awesome review !

LislRoock
LislRoock

Basement

Very satisfied with the final product and the entire process all together. They had great customer service and it was a pleasure working with them! I will definitely be using Basement Builders for future projects.

Thank you so much for the awesome review

Stacy Simper
Stacy Simper

Basement Development

Was a no stress and easy process with this company. They were professional and completeled on time. We are thrilled how it turned out!! We would definitely recommend them if your thinking of doing a basement renovation.

Thank you so much for the review!

Chris
Chris

Basement Renovation

Basement Builders was a pleasure to work with. Planning, communication, and execution was very detailed. All the trades were very respectful and professional. Quality of work was exceptional.
Would highly recommend.

Thank you so much for the review !!

LindyCooke
LindyCooke
1 review Airdrie, AB

Basement Reno 2021

My husband and I saved for 5 years to do our basement project, so we spent a great deal of time researching contractors and collecting quotes. When I met with Don from Basement Builders I knew instantly that I made the right decision. Don walked me through the process and seemed to really take in and understand my vision. He created a couple of floorplans for me to review on the spot and I trusted his expert opinion on layout. I also explained to him my dream of opening up our staircase to invite a more open floorplan and brighten up my space, and the whole Team at Basement Builders helped me turn my vision into reality. The process was very professional, from contracts to upgrades, to change orders - I always knew what the expectations were. I worked with an experienced interior designer to select my finishes and was so happy with my decisions. Basement Builders ensured that I was always well taken care of, and that my standards were being met (and I have very high standards). There were a few hiccups along the way, but that is to be expected in any project. What mattered to us was how Basement Builders dealt with the issues and I can truly say they did not leave until I was 100% happy. They have an all-star team, and some of the best trades around - Michael, Cole, Usef were all fantastic. We were very happy with the quality of work that they did, true masters of their trade. Basement Builders not only delivered us a beautiful basement, but after our water heater flooded 3 weeks after they completed, they were quick to come back and restore our basement to shiny perfection once more. I was very pleased to work with Brian and Murray and their whole team on my project, and am thrilled with how it all turned out.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review.

Dar in Calgary
Dar in Calgary

New Basement

I hired Don and Basement Builders in the spring of this year after working out of my home for the previous 6 months and learned I would continue long term. My first plan was to develop it solely to cover those needs. After speaking with Don and Mathew (Mathew being an owner as I found out) we were able to incorporate my working from home needs while maintain future flexibility and equity. I do also have to mention that Ben and Brian were great as well (Ben again as I found out was the other owner). I was blown away and impressed that it turned out so well and that both owners are also personally involved, where do you find that now a days. PS my home office is WAY nicer than any office I would have to travel to. Thanks!

Thank you so much for the review !

Alex
Alex

Basement Development

I had a basement developed professionally 10 years ago so I was excited to see what has changed since then. I interviewed several companies and what set Basement Builders apart from the others right away was the speed of service. I received a call back right away (within a day) and my appointment in a week. Don came over and was able to take my list and right then and there turn it into a floorplan incorporating everything my wife and I wanted. Seriously I had drawings right then to look at! I was impressed and then blown further away when I had a quote within the hour...! This was extremely quick but still did my painful due diligence and waited for the other quotes. I won't speak negatively towards the other companies but some had quotes within a day or two and some within a week or two and one never arrived. The process was interactive and comfortable, the first day on the job we were shown the layout chalked onto the floor allowing for a further visual which were were then able to make a few minor adjustments. In a separate meeting the electrical was decided. I loved that it wasn't just off a pre-planned drawing like my other basement was because I could put plugs according to my furniture meaning no extension cords! The End result was better than expected and I'm sure you will agree when you see the pictures on the website... My wife and I cannot thank you enough!

Thank you so much for the review !

Donna in Cochrane
Donna in Cochrane
1 review Cochrane, AB

Basement Development

We chose Basement Builders based on reviews by HomeStars. Basement Builders took the time to address all of our concerns during and after the job was completed. We love our basement more than we love the the rest of our house!

Thank you so much for the kind review.

More about Basement Builders

Basement Builders is a local company that specializes in basement development & renovations in Calgary and it’s surrounding areas. We have over 15 years' experience in home renovations, basement construction and development. Customer satisfaction and quality of build is our number one priority, and our status as the #1 basement development contractors in Calgary is because we never leave a job until our customer is 100% satisfied.