Basement Builders

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Basement Builders

Geoff in Calgary
Geoff in Calgary

Basement Builders - real pros.

From using a web-based app to select options/upgrades and to monitor progress, to using laser technology and an iPad to instantly create a detailed blueprint of the project, Basement Builders were impressive even before the actual work began. The various parties who arrived for demolition, framing, sheetrock, plaster, electricians, plumbers, painter, carpet installation, inspectors, detail-work, clean up, etc. were all top-quality and handled by Matt and Ben. All I needed to do was sit back and watch my bare basement transform into a beautiful living space. All my inquiries were quickly answered by Mathew which shows his commitment to professionalism. I give my highest recommendation to Basement Builders for your basement project.

Thank you so much for the review. Basement looks awesome

Adeolu
Adeolu

Basement Development

The Basement was well done. The job was clean and neatly completed. Basement Builders are such an incredible team. Mathew responded to all my questions and addressed all concerns in a timely manner. Our Basement turned out beautifully. No complaint whatsoever! I highly recommend these guys! Mathew and Ben are amazing guys!

Thank you so much. Can't wait to see the photos

FM a.
FM a.

Basement development

I never planned on getting our basement developed in the new year. It was something that I’ve always wanted to do ever since we bought our house three years ago. After meeting with Matt and Ben, we decided to move forward after the estimate. I created a concept of what I wanted and Matt and Ben orchestrated the masterpiece.

Matt and Ben care about their company and it shows. All the companies that were involved; from framing to painting, electrical to heating, were all phenomenal. They work clean and showed a great deal of respect toward our property and to us the homeowners.

Our basement was finished on schedule and the final pricing was exactly what our initial estimate was. I couldn’t be more than happy.

Every time an issue would arise, Matt would always respond within minutes and the issue would be resolved immediately.

I highly recommend the basement builders . With no doubt in my mind, I have to give them a perfect rating. Very professional, outstanding customer service, amazing quality and reasonable prices. It was a stress free experience for us.

Matt and Ben, thank you for everything. We love our new expanded living space. It’s Beautiful and the highlight of our home. I am very proud to say that the basement builders developed our basement.

Thank you so much for your review I really appreciate it

nicole c.
nicole c.

Basement Development

Very interactive, responsive, and honest contractors. Excellent job and quality within budget and original price quoted. Matt & Ben we’re engaged throughout the entire process and made our basement developed easy for us.

Thank you so much. Pics to come !

nourish07
nourish07

Basement Renovation

My dream basement has finally come true! I was hesitant to start due to several bad experiences from other companies in Calgary. Couldn’t be happier with the process from start to finish. This company really cares about the quality. They corrected things that I didn’t even notice but sincerely appreciated the customer service and polished end result. With any home renovation project there’s always ups and downs but I can’t say there was anything unpleasant or any negative surprises. My neighbors have already taken my advice started developing their basement. I genuinely recommend the Basement Builders.

Thank you so much for the review.

Alethea
Alethea

Basement Renovation

Total tear down of our old 70's basement, and built a beautiful 2 bedroom suite with large spa washroom.
I love my new basement suite! Matthew and Ben were great to work with. They listened to all my ideas, and the outcome is better than I imagined. The trades people they brought in were very professional and easy to work with. I did my research before hiring Basement Builders and ended up very happy with my decision. I would highly recommend using this company.

Thank you so much!! Photos to come soon

mlinton24
mlinton24
1 review Okotoks, AB

Basement Development

From the beginning, Matt and Ben were very responsive. They came out to our house for the initial assessment and created blueprints as we walked through the basement. Throughout the building process, they remained very responsiveness. Any issues that arose were taken care of quickly. All of the contractors that we encountered were very pleasant to deal with and very respectful of our house. That being said, we were rarely contacted by any workers as they dealt directly with Matt and Ben. The quality of work is excellent and we are very happy with the final product. We have received numerous compliments on the basement and are already enjoying the great new addition to the house. I would use them again without hesitation.

Thank you so much. Your basement looks awesome!! I think you made a mistake on the scoring tho

FJ40
FJ40

Basement development

Wow! Accountable, transparent, capable! Enjoyed the process from start to finish and love the finished product!!

bjhowl
bjhowl

Basement Development

Responsive, collaborative and high quality! Pride in the workmanship from each trade. From day one, it was obvious Mathew and Ben had the our best interests in mind. It sounds like a simple formula - keep the customers happy, but rarely do you get this level of service. I highly recommend the Basement Builders and would absolutely use them again in the future.

Thank you so much. Your basement is awesome !

Mcraeed
Mcraeed
1 review Chestermere, AB

Basement reno

Work/craftsmanship was outstanding. Owner took time to really find out what we wanted. Finaly product was a completly customized basement exaclu how Iwanted it.

Thank you so much. Basement looks amazing

More about Basement Builders

We are the Basement Builders! We specialize in Basement Development & Basement Renovation Company focused on developing basements from budget to luxury. We also specialize in Legal Basement Suites and Renovations. Calgary & Area