Basement Builders

Reviews for Basement Builders

Rocky R.
Rocky R.

Basement renovation

We are extremely happy with our renovated basement done by the Basement Builders. From the start of the project all the way to completion. Cost came out exactly as quoted, work was done on time, quality of the work was excellent, customer support and input was always available when needed. I would definitely recommend this team to anyone looking to finish their basement.

Thank you so much Eric. Enjoy your basement

jbuchanan
jbuchanan
1 review Airdrie, AB

Basement Renovation

Fast, efficient, professional. This team provided all the necessary amenities for me to carry on with my busy schedule and ensured everything was done to our absolute satisfaction. Their pricing is phenomenal considering the quality of work they provide.

Thank you so much for the review!! Looks excellent

Bob S.
Bob S.

Basement Development

I recently moved to Calgary from Toronto and bought a home with an unfinished basement. After arriving in Calgary, I researched several companies to finish my new basement and right from the first interaction I was really impressed with Mathew and Ben. I chose Basement Builders because they were upfront with costs, they worked with me to create a plan that was ideal for my family and they were very responsive to all of my questions. From start to finish, the crews that came in to work on the basement were highly professional and did a fantastic job. More importantly, the work was completed quickly and is of excellent quality. We were actually under a time constraint because we had family coming to stay with us over the family day long weekend and Mathew and Ben made sure that we had everything done in advance of my guests arriving. Throughout the process I stayed in close contact with Mathew and Ben and they were great. We are exceptionally happy with the work they did and are thoroughly enjoying our new basement. I would strongly recommend Basement Builders to anyone looking to finish their basement and in fact have already given their information to my friends, family and colleagues.

Thank you so much for the review Bob. The basement looks great

Brad a.
Brad a.
1 review Cochrane, AB

Basement Development

AWESOME!! Matt and Ben delivered everything we asked for and exactly on schedule. There were a few small hiccups that they immediately took care of and ensured they would not happen again! All the trades that were involved were all professional and respectful to our family! I would definitely recommend Basement Builders to anyone looking for home renovations!

Thank you so much for the review brad

Dante
Dante

Basement

Matt and Ben were very good at their work and made sure that every little detail will not be neglected. Very satisfied with the high quality result of the project and even the materials used were of high quality. They made sure that we are happy with the result and very prompt on answering all our questions. I would highly recommend them for your next basement project. Thanks a lot Matt and Ben!

Thank you so much. You're basement is awesome!!

AndreaM
AndreaM
1 review Chestermere, AB

Basement Renovation

Can't say enough good things about Mathew, Ben & the team from Basement Builders. Phenomenal customer experience from start to finish for our basement renovation. Their entire team - which includes the vendors they work with for finishes - were professional, responsive & respectful of our home and our time. They delivered high quality work for the cost quoted & by the date promised. Mathew & Ben were very transparent and collaborative which engendered a high degree of trust which is worth every penny. Would recommend their services to others in a heartbeat.

Thank you so much Andrea!! Your basement turned out wonderful

Kbark in Calgary
Kbark in Calgary
1 review De Winton, AB

Basement Development

These guys are THE BEST! All of the work completed was done to the highest standard, all trades people were professional, tidy, and respectful of our space. From start to finish, the whole process was smooth, painless, and all around awesome (and on schedule!). Honestly, do yourself a favor and just go with the Basement Builders. You will not regret it!

Thank you so much!! We really appreciate the kind words!!

leanne
leanne

Basement

Matt and Ben were great to deal with and made sure we were completely happy with the job. Would highly recommend them.

Thank you so much. Your basement is awesome

Brooke
Brooke
1 review Airdrie, AB

Basement Renovation

My husband and I could not be happier with the level of professionalism, quality of work and great communication that both Mathew & Ben exuded along with the trades men and women that entered our home. Great customer service and a friendly and caring attitude both go a long way. Mathew and Ben truly wanted to ensure we were happy and did everything they could to give us the basement we wanted, and they were successful. Everything ran smoothly. Everything turned out beautifully. We would highly recommend Basement Builders to ANY of our friends and family and if we need further work in the future we will definitely be contacting them. You will not be disappointed!

Thank you so much Brooke. Your basement turned out awesome

t d.
t d.

Full basement renovation.

I found the Basement Builders team to be very professional and easy to work with. They had many great ideas through our initial planning discussions and easily translated these ideas into a quality product. The renovation process was smooth and efficient and we are very pleased with the end result. I would recommend Basement Builders for any renovation project.

More about Basement Builders

We are the Basement Builders! We specialize in Basement Development & Basement Renovation Company focused on developing basements from budget to luxury. We also specialize in Legal Basement Suites and Renovations. Calgary & Area