Basement Builders

Reviews for Basement Builders

Tamara and Kevin in Calgary
Tamara and Kevin in Calgary

Basement Development

We are so happy with our basement and we can't say enough good things about Mathew and Ben! They were so easy to work with and responded immediately to any question or concern. Every worker that came through the door was respectful and courteous. Would highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much. Your basement turned out perfect.

jyotinegi
jyotinegi

Basement

Mathew and Benn are great to work with. They are through and come with lots of new ideas. I liked the fact that they listened patiently to our issues and then they give you multiple ideas for basement building. They started our basement quickly after the agreement and though we had few issues of leakage(covered by AB home warranty, so it took some time) and speaker placement, they still delivered on time. Only thing i wish could have been better is more choices in products e.g. Carpet selection, basin tap, shower head etc. The finished basement is looking beautiful and we are quite happy with their professionalism and neat work. I have already started recommending them to my friends and family.

Thank you for the review. I'm glad we discovered your foundation leak early and that it was covered under warranty. We appreciate your input when it comes to selections and we continuously expanding our offering. Your basement looks great!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Basement Development

The basement development was completed on time and to the best of our satisfaction. The people who worked on this project were very friendly and courteous besides being experienced. The management was very responsive and took quick action to any issues raised. The place was kept very clean and tidy. We would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thank you my friend. The basement looks amazing

salman396
salman396
1 review Chestermere, AB

Basement development

We have a professionally and perfectly finished basement. We absolutely love the final result. Everything was smoothy communicated and managed. Thank you for a great job!

Thank you so much. Love the basement !!

Belinda
Belinda

Basement renovation

The end result was amazing! Mathew & Ben were a wonderful team to work with & even connected us with professionals to correct issues in other areas of our home outside their scope of work. We would highly recommend Basement Builders to those looking to complete a high quality renovation with a fun and professional team. Thank you!

Thank you so much. The basement is amazing.

Bill
Bill

Basement development

Our family recently had our basement developed by the Basement Builders, and are delighted with the work they did. Everybody involved was friendly, knowledgeable, approachable, and thoughtful, and they helped put together a beautiful place for our family to enjoy from start to finish.

They set an aggressive schedule - eight weeks - and absolutely delivered. Whenever I had a question, a reply would be in my inbox in minutes. The rare times I had a concern, it was resolved immediately, often even before I’d be able to mention it. They kept our living spaces as clean as possible; they were fastidious about ensuring that the basement matched the rest of the house; they even (thoughtfully) rounded off the corners on the vanity so my toddler won’t smack herself in a corner.

Summary - they really do deliver what they promise, and I’m happy to recommend the Basement Builders to anybody who’s looking to finish their basement.

Thank you so much Bill. The basement is awesome !

bryce
bryce

Basement Finishing

Matt and Ben provide a great basement renovation experience...They work with you to make sure your basement dream becomes a reality, and are not shy to voice their opinions about what is possible vs. what is unrealistic in a friendly and professional way. The packages that they offer make the whole experience painless, and they delivered on time and on budget. If you want your basement done right, go to the Basement Builders.

Thank you so much. You're basement looks great

pfefanisb
pfefanisb

Basement development

Fantastic experience. After spending three months interacting with Ben and Mathew and their staff and suppliers in getting our basement done, I have to say they are an impressive bunch. In the initial meetings, I noticed they seemed genuinely excited by our ideas, and they vastly improved on our layout suggestions (I'm so glad we listened to them). When we met with carpet, flooring and lighting suppliers, they always had good things to say about Mathew and Ben, and said their packages include much higher quality materials than many of their competitors. The tradespeople were always friendly and considerate (I think I'm going to miss them actually). Ben and Mathew were always quick to answer emails and come over when we had questions. I'm also very impressed that the materials and people were so well organized. As soon as one step was done, the equipment, materials and tradespeople were arriving for the next step in the process. And our basement, well, I get excited going down there because it feels so much nicer, brighter and bigger than I thought possible. I would absolutely recommend the Basement Builders!

Thank you so much. I can't wait to see the photos and the 3D walkthrough!

Rocky R.
Rocky R.

Basement renovation

We are extremely happy with our renovated basement done by the Basement Builders. From the start of the project all the way to completion. Cost came out exactly as quoted, work was done on time, quality of the work was excellent, customer support and input was always available when needed. I would definitely recommend this team to anyone looking to finish their basement.

Thank you so much Eric. Enjoy your basement

jbuchanan
jbuchanan
1 review Airdrie, AB

Basement Renovation

Fast, efficient, professional. This team provided all the necessary amenities for me to carry on with my busy schedule and ensured everything was done to our absolute satisfaction. Their pricing is phenomenal considering the quality of work they provide.

Thank you so much for the review!! Looks excellent

More about Basement Builders

We are the Basement Builders! We specialize in Basement Development & Basement Renovation Company focused on developing basements from budget to luxury. We also specialize in Legal Basement Suites and Renovations. Calgary & Area