HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Calgary  >  Air Raid Furnace & Duct Ltd.

Reviews for Air Raid Furnace & Duct Ltd.

calgary.house.owner
calgary.house.owner

Furnace/Duct cleaning

They showed up on time and did the work that was quoted. Stayed on-budget and on-time.

Thank you for your comments and support

Nathan in Calgary
Nathan in Calgary

Awesome Job!

Moved into a new house and had Air Raid come out to clean the ducts and dryer vent. Showed up on time, was courteous and efficient. Dave went through the pluses and minuses of our 1985 furnace and gave me recommendations of what could go wrong, approximate cost and why it was better/worse than a new one. He really put my mind at ease going into the winter. They took a little under 1 1/2 hours to complete the service for the 20+ vents and dryer, I was quoted much longer by other companies. The initial price is higher than what other companies quote, but Air Raid doesn't charge for additional vents, all other companies charge an additional $8-12 per vent after 10 which can double the original price! Save yourself time and money and just go with Air Raid.

Thanks so much Nathan for your kind words. We are so glad you are happy with our services. Enjoy your new home!

Michele in Calgary
Michele in Calgary

Furnace cleaning

I have had Air raid come out and clean my furnace twice and they have done an awesome job. I live inTurner Valley and they didn’t mind coming out here to do my cleaning. They were on time, courteous and very professional. I really felt that I received great value for my money. I would highly recommend them to anyone that wants a great job done.

Thanks so much for your continuing support!

julien
julien

Service

Duct and furnace cleaning
Excellent service, friendly, professional and a reasonable price
Would definitely recommend!

Thanks you so much for your support

DS
DS

Furnace and duct cleaning

It is a pleasure to work here. Honest company that makes customer satisfaction their number one priority!

Thank you we love having you on our team!

Jerald Natasha Rodrigues in Edmonton
Jerald Natasha Rodrigues in Edmonton

Furnace cleaning

We had our furnace and duct cleaning last evening. Excellent job, very professional, friendly and honest. We would highly recommend them to everyone and we definetly consider them in future.

Thanks for your comment

JP from Calgary
JP from Calgary

Efficient, High Quality Service

I called about 10 duct cleaning places for quotes and received what were, in my opinion, absurbly high and surprisingly deceiving quotes ($149 duct cleaning BUT then add in $10 per extra duct, more for high efficiency, etc. etc. so in the end the quotes were close to $450.). When I called Air Raid Furnace they seemed honest, thorough, experienced, and comprehensive. No hidden fees. No talking me into other services or upselling me. The work ended up being done well and efficiently. I am very happy with the service I got for the price that I paid. Thank you!

Thanks for your comment

Chandelle
Chandelle

Furnace And Duct Cleaning

They were great, and did a wonderful job, would definitely call them in the future.

Thabpnks so much Chandelle it was a pleasure working for you

More about Air Raid Furnace & Duct Ltd.

Air Raid Furnace is family owned and operated company that provides furnace and duct cleaning in Calgary and all surrounding area. We take pride in providing our customers with quality service with our raiding your wallets.
***
Our high standards mean Air Raid Furnace is reliable and honest. Our company's foundation is built on our reputation.
***
We provide furnace and duct cleaning, heating repairs, furnace installations, hot water tank, air conditioning, dryer vent cleaning, and many more air quality solutions for Calgary and surrounding areas.
***
Customer service is our number one priority! We take pride in EVERY job we do! We are passionate about giving our clients the best service and products. Our trained technicians are committed in maintaining high standards.
***
We treat your home as if it was our own making sure we leave your home cleaner than when we arrived.
***
We will do a full system check and show you our findings; making sure you are satisfied before we leave.