Be Cool Mechanical

Be Cool Mechanical

Reviews for Be Cool Mechanical

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Gas hookup

Hired Be Cool to complete my gas hookup. Workmanship was so-so with not enough attention to detail. Had to hire another contractor to finish the job due to code violations. Cannot recommend unfortunately.

Eric didn't have to hire another contractor he choose too as decided he didn't like gas tite which is accepted widely in the industry and meets code. Be Cool Mechanical pays great attention to detail however we don't read minds.
Eric was not clear about what he wanted until the job was almost completed so i believe he didn't pay enough attention to detail as we do not read minds.
Be Cool Mechanical has many really satisfied customers however in this case this customer choose to be quite childish.

allan
allan

Furnace blower motor replacement and maintenance.

Knowledgeable and experienced. Knows what he is doing. He explained to me what really happened and which parts he needs to replace. Labor charge is a bit expensive.

lontlmcleod
lontlmcleod

Humidifer and Central Air

He was very Punctual Courteous and very Efficient and Trustworthy He Left us very informed about our new ProductsWe would highly recommend Shawn.

Thanks Lon I appreciate the work and the kind words.

jompeters
jompeters

Double furnace replacement

Two old furnaces wedge replaced with high efficiency furnaces. Excellent workmanship and excellent professional courteous staff. Everyone from start to finish I would recommend.

Thanks Joanne we appreciate your feedback and kind words.

aref.ahmed
aref.ahmed

Furnace Maintenance

My furnace was not heating up. It was blowing cold air.
I needed a quick and timely repair.
The technician was there on time and had the parts with him so no need ro wait long hours for pruchasing parts.

I was happy to get you going.Thank you
for your kind words.

Dennis &.
Dennis &.

Installed new AC Unit and took away the old

Shaun from Be Cool Mechanical was great from start to finish. He checked our old AC unit first and discovered it was not holding coolant which it never did from the start and never worked right from the start from a different company who installed it. Shaun checked the coil and confirmed that it was fine and that saved us money. He gave us a quote for a new unit and we said go ahead. He had to go get it and then installed it properly and stayed with us to make sure it worked right and it continues to do so. He's not in a rush to get to the next job, he wants to make sure the job he's doing for you is done right. It's not about speed but customer satisfaction. I would highly recommend Be Cool Mechanical. Thanks Shaun!

I was very happy to help you guys out.I know you need to depend on your unit.
Enjoy

alvira
alvira

AC tuneup

Awesome service. Highly recommend the company. Very personable and explained things in detail. Left his contact info and did other work as per my request as well.

Thank you for your endorsement.
Very much appreciated.

bobbierhammel
bobbierhammel

Furnace Repair

Really fast service, found the problem and had it fixed within the hour. Would definitely recommend!

jlh
jlh

furnace repair

Lost heat over night in our furnace and the regular company was not available to come out until the next day. They gave us a referral and he came at the time he said he would and was excellent.

Glad to help out.Thank you

tspen
tspen
1 review Carstairs, AB

Furnace

Called because my furnace wasn't working. They showed up in a timely manor. They assessed the problem fast and fixed the problem. They cleaned my burners and replaced my old thermostat with a new touch screen one. Very satisfied with their costumer service. Their tech was very knowledgeable and friendly.

Glad to help out.Thank you for the kind words.

More about Be Cool Mechanical

Be Cool Mechanical services Calgary, Okotoks, Black Diamond, High River, Chestermere, Langdon, Caresland, Lyalta, Strathmore, Conrich and surrounding areas. We service and install furnaces, fireplaces, air conditioners, humidifers, backflow devices (cross connection devices), boilers, hot water tanks, commercial refrigeration, freezers, make-up air, exhaust fans, ice machines, roof top units. We ...
Looking for Fireplaces pros in Calgary?