HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in East York  >  Hercules Moving Company INC

Reviews for Hercules Moving Company INC

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Apartment move

Recommended them to a friend who was moving from an apartment to a house. Everything went excellently and the move was done well. Furniture handled with care, nothing more I can say. Only issue was truck driver accidently backed into a container (wasn't mine), so just be a bit more careful next time.

Brown & Beattie Ltd. in Richmond Hill
Brown & Beattie Ltd. in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Amazing Moving Company

I would highly recommend Hercules Moving Company! They were fast and efficient. The crew was extremely courteous and took care with all of furniture. They took apart our furniture and put it back together.

Hello, it was real pleasure working with you, and moving your home. We are happy to have made your move a quick and safe one. We look forward to helping you out in the future.

Kathy McKinlay in North York
Kathy McKinlay in North York

Hercules made it easy!

Hercules moved me in only 3 hours from start to finish - from a condo using an elevator into a storage unit, including a drive from Markham to Etobicoke. Careful, Efficient, Pleasant, Professional! Thanks guys!

Hello Kathy, It's great to hear that we able to provide you the type of excellent service that you deserve. Thank you for your business.

Annahops in Old Toronto
Annahops in Old Toronto

Long Distance Move

I had a really complicated move, 5 different pickups in Montreal and then moving that to Toronto. And then two more pickups on Toronto before finally bringing everything to the new place. There was a lot of logistics to deal with and Anna was excellent with quick responses and solutions. The movers on the day in Montreal and Toronto were truly incredible. So polite, quick, and wrapped many of my valuables extremely well. I was so impressed with the whole move. Thank you!

Hello Anna, Thank you for choosing Hercules Moving Company as your trusted movers. It was pleasure working with you and we glad you had a pleasure experience with our movers. If you ever need any assistance in future, please let us know and we would be happy to help you. Thank you.

Toronto Movers

I was having second thought of hiring Hercules Moving Co. at first.. Because on the 3 moves that we did we only dealt with 1 moving co. but the quote that we received from them this time was way above our expectations so i thought of searching online for other co. and I saw Hercules moving co. My wife and I are so happy with the services they offered us. Their people are punctual, polite, dependable and reliable. They handled our things the way we want it to be handled. The fee that they charged us was affordable and reasonable. We have no regrets of hiring them at all.

Hello, We appreciate you taking time to share your experience with us. It was pleasure working with you and we hope to assist you in the future.

An uneventful move (which is good)

I was really impressed by the service. With top-notch communication and planning and a very accommodating company we did not to have to worry a bit (thank you very much Anna!!!). The dedicated movers worked fast and efficient despite sweltering hot conditions and narrow staircases. The staff were extremely friendly and courteous and made the whole move as uneventful as possible (which is exactly what one wants). Sensitive items were carefully packed and wrapped. A very big THANK YOU to all of you guys for a job very well done.
You get what you pay for: You pay for quality and service and you get quality and service. I highly recommend this company.

S.H.

Hello, We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to assist you in the future.

Irene in Mississauga
Irene in Mississauga

Piano Move

I hired Hercules to move a piano from my late mother's home. I could not have picked a better company to do the move and I was more than satisfied with their work! The movers were very careful, courteous and very professional. I would definitely use them again and most certainly recommend their services to anyone.

Thanks again for the great job. Most of all thank you for making this emotional day less stressful!

Irene

Irene Litwinchuk

Hello Irene, Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

ghadah in North York
ghadah in North York

top notch service

I moved from montreal to oakville.
THIS IS THE BEST COMPANY EVER. I WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH SERVICE. THE STAFF WENT OUT AND BYOND MY EXPECTATION.
THEY WORKED SO HARD WITH A SMILE ON THEIR FACE THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE TIME.
I WOULD GIVE THEM 10 STARS IF I COULD.
I HAVE NEVER MADE A REVIEW IN MY LIFE BUT FELT THE NEED TO DO SO THIS TIME.
THEY MADE A VERY HARD WORK SEEM SO EASY.

Hello, Thank you it was a pleasure working with you and we glad you had a pleasant experience with our movers. We appreciate your recommendation!

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto

Long distance move

Would like to thank Remyga and Tomas for moving our belongings from Toronto to Montreal, they were professional, polite and had a great work ethic, everything went smooth.
I would highly recommend Hercules moving company to friends and family and everyone who is looking for great customer service with no surprises.
We would also like to thank Anna who helped us book our moving and followed up with us to bring the best moving experience possible.
Thank you very much and you guys rock!
Amina and Rob.

Hello Amina and Rob, We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to assist you in the future.

Linda in London
Linda in London

Great moving experience

Hercules are a delight to deal with, from back office to the guys on the truck. My soft furnishings were well wrapped and arrived at my new place clean and whole. I highly recommend Hercules. The whole day was as painless as moving can be thanks to the crew on my move. The young men on the truck were polite, cooperative and hard-working.

Hello Linda, Thank you for choosing Hercules Moving Company and noticing the hard work our movers do to ensure your move goes smoothly. We appreciate your recommendation!

More about Hercules Moving Company INC

Hercules Moving Company Inc is a Toronto based moving company which provides high-quality household moving, commercial relocation, piano moving and storage services. Hercules Moving Company Inc operates in the Greater Toronto Area and offers a full moving service, including packing and unpacking services. In addition to packing services, Hercules also ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in East York?