Structube

Furniture
Toronto ON M6K 1E6

Review for Structube

Worst customer service I've encountered, maybe ever

From start to finish, this was case book WORST arrogant customer service EVER. Never, ever, have I had such consistently arrogant and rude service from employees to management. Where on earth are they getting their training? Don Mills location sent me damaged stools, took photo, they lost e-mail, blamed me (customer!). Manager actually said to me, well, the customer isn't always right after told this! Other manager said "it's not our job to chase customers down"!!!!

Who TALKS like this to a customer???

Will NEVER EVER SHOP AT STRUCTUBE AGAIN. Will tell all my contacts and friends our experience and hopefully they will choose another store to do business with their money.