West Coast Lawns & Gardens

Lawn Maintenance
328 Harbour Ave North Vancouver BC V7J 1G1
HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in North Vancouver  >  West Coast Lawns & Gardens
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for West Coast Lawns & Gardens

MegR from Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

After meeting a number of landscapers, I decided to go with West Coast Lawns & Gardens based on their existing good reviews and my meeting with Peter De Witt, who is very knowledgeable, helpful and came across as very honest. My instincts proved to be true. My lawn was destroyed by chafer beetles and overtaken by weeds. The crew spent hours digging out the weeds to perfection before they added the new soil and seeds. The end result was impressive! They also brought in rocks and rebuilt my uneven rock garden wall. It now looks great. Peter was also very patient in answering all my emails promptly. West Coast Lawns provided excellent service and I would highly recommend them.

Job Price

Thanks for the feedback Meg! The crew is always excited they have made a customer happy. Peter and the guys and girls will be eager and available if you need help with anything else!

Vancouver Movers
24 reviews North Vancouver, BC

MY Driveway was overflowing with all kinds of blackberry bushes and ferns and other plants I can't even identify. I had Brad come over to do a simple clean up. When he dropped by, he suggested some plants were harmful to others and also found some gems left by the previous home owner. He talked to me about how his team could do a simple cut back if I wanted or he could enhance the look of what I had. I decided to trust him and just go for it and it was actually my wife who was the 1st to say how happy she was. She mentioned, the work the crew did in a few hours would have taken her all weekend. Needless to say I earned a few points with her.

Job Price

Thanks so much and glad to hear you got your weekend back! If you need any further work done or want to set up a proactive maintenance plan we would be happy to provide you with any info or advice you need. Thanks again for your business!

Kate Miller in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I have hired West Coast Lawns & Gardens to assist with the curb appeal of a home before it goes on the market. As a realtor, I need a trusted professional that I can send to my clients home and know they will do a stellar job - and West Coast Lawns & Gardens have continued to impress. Brad and his staff are always punctual and complete the jobs efficiently and take control over what needs to be done. I will continue to use and refer West Coast Lawns & Gardens.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your business. We really appreciate that you hired us to look after your landscaping needs.

JLRobertson
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Excellent service from the get-go. Immediate response to query, estimate same day, work completed in less than week. Fantastic advice; stellar job.

Job Price

Thanks for your business! Happy to hear positive feedback from a new customer. Please don't hesitate to call if you need any further lawn or garden service.

mehdib06
1 review North Vancouver, BC

They are always on time, do a great job at cutting the lawn and are amazing with the clean up as we'll.

Job Price

Thanks Mehdi. The crew always appreciates hearing they have made a customer happy!

gerrieh
1 review West Vancouver, BC

I am very impressed with the quality of work as well as the employees of West Coast Lawns. The owner and employees are reliable, friendly and charming. Their work is neat and they clean up after the work is done. My neighbor gave West Coast Lawns a glowing reference when I enquired as to who did her gardening and I totally agree with her. They make the home owner feel secure the work will be done properly and with enthusiasm and I highly recommend them for care and maintenance of any property

Job Price

Thanks so much Geraldine. Was a pleasure to help you out and look forward to taking care of anything else you may need!

Shairoz in North Vancouver
1 review Burnaby, BC

Westcoast Lawns
October 26, 2015
Dear Mr. Carlsen,
On behalf of the students, staff and parents at Aubrey Elementary, I would like to acknowledge and thank you for your support of our community.
Without the generous donation of your time, materials, expertise and effort, we would not be able to have the thriving Gardening Club that currently exists. This is a project that has enthusiastically been embraced by students of all ages, staff and parents, and it has had many benefits. It has helped us raise awareness about environmental issues, helped us beautify our surroundings and fostered a greater respect for the school grounds, and has exposed students to the joys of g locally grown organic fruits and vegetables.
Your participation as a presenter on our Community Day further supported our efforts in engaging our students and helping them develop into mature, socially aware citizens.
Thank you for giving so generously of your time, expertise, leadership and resources!! Your involvement with our school has helped us build a stronger community.
With sincere thanks,

Shairoz Merani
Principal

Job Price

Thank you very much for posting a review for the landscaping work we did for you!

moseley in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

I have recommended West Coast Lawns to a number of friends and family. Brad is incredibly helpful and knowledgeable, and we can always count on his team to be friendly, timely and hard working. A reliable and exceptional service with outstanding value. Thank you Brad!

Job Price

Thank you very much for your business and the landscaping review

jgarcea in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

West Coast Lawns has been our landscaping company of choice for the past 13 years. Brad and his crew are exceptional at the attention to detail they provide. From lawn installation to seasonal maintenance West Coast Lawns is by far the ONLY company we will ever do business with. I love how Brad looks after his clients and makes every effort to satisfy our needs in a timely manner; all in the while educating about how to keep up my lawn. - Joe

Job Price

thank you very much for your landscaping business and your review.

More about West Coast Lawns & Gardens

Top quality customer service in the lawn and garden maintenance sector.