Crystal Shine Cleaning

HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Toronto  >  Crystal Shine Cleaning

Reviews for Crystal Shine Cleaning

ilay in Toronto
ilay in Toronto

cleaning my office unit and my condo

i been using George from crystal shine cleaning for few month now and i am extremely satisfy with his services. they always do a great job and he his available even with a day notice which is amazing!
prices are totally fair. as a small business owner myself i love to give my business to good people and to support other small businesses!
highly recommended!

Dawn Binkowski from Toronto
Dawn Binkowski from Toronto

House Cleaning

George from Crystal Shine was professional, courteous and accommodating. Daria, the cleaner he brought, was friendly and did a good job. For 4 hours of cleaning I found the price reasonable and will definitely use them again.

cleaning

Hello everyone! this company was cleaning my house couple weeks ago. I have a big house and they did amazing job in my place. The quality of their work is perfect and girls are really friendly. Moreover, the prize is not bad for that kind of work. Thank you for helping me and i hope to see you again!

More about Crystal Shine Cleaning

Bonded and Insured company providing Professional and Affordable Cleaning Services in the GTA • Residential and Commercial Cleaning • Rental and Construction Clean-Ups • Regular and One-Time Cleaning. We provide all the cleaning solutions and equipment. Check out our website at crystalshinecleaning. ca