Choice Fitness Repair

Reviews for Choice Fitness Repair

pennyg in Etobicoke
pennyg in Etobicoke

Great Service!

I needed my treadmill fixed and found Kevin by searching online. He was able to diagnose my problem via email and a photograph (the front roll bar broke) and gave me the info to call and order the part I needed. Once I received the part I made arrangements for Kevin to install it. He arrived right on time, fixed my treadmill promptly, gave it a tune up and gave me great advice. I didn't know how noisy it was until after it was repaired. Kevin did a great job, he is very knowledgeable, courteous and quick at both responding to emails and getting the job done. I highly recommend Kevin for all your fitness repairs.

joe in Toronto
joe in Toronto

good job

fast reply. on time. got rid of the noises on my machines and did alot more that i didnt even request. time/hourly not a factor with these guys vs the job to get it done. Highly recommended.

thank you joe. it was a pleasure to get you going up to par.

treadmill repair

On June 11th I contacted Kevin Oye at Choice Fitness Repair to service my treadmill. Kevin assessed the treadmill and determined that it required a new motor and belt. He requested payment for these components when I placed the order with him on June 24th. He explained that in the past, some customers had unexpectedly cancelled their order after he had already purchased parts for them. Although he assured me that he would have the treadmill "running like new" in two weeks, he had trouble finding the parts and did not schedule a service call to install the new motor and belt until August 29th. He unexpectedly cancelled on the day of that appointment, and cancelled again without notice on the day of two subsequent appointments. Finally on September 4th he made a service call and installed the belt. However, the new motor that he brought was defective. He made an appointment to install another replacement motor on September 18th. He cancelled on the day of that appointment. He rescheduled for October 4th. When I emailed a reminder to him on October 3rd, he replied that he would be coming for sure but might be a little late. He did not show up again! He gave no notice or explanation. I did not hear from Kevin until October 11th when he emailed me to schedule another appointment. Four months have passed and my treadmill is dismantled and does not work.
Very soon after this posting, a technician from Choice Fitness Repair made a service call and installed the motor in my treadmill. It is now working perfectly.

Review has 1 previous version

this is so uncalled for!!! motor was on back order. not my fault. motor they sent was badly defective. not my fault again. Was very lucky to persuade and to get a new one at all.....since the vendor has been out of business since 2010. This may have been the last 1 in existence in Canada. I have the new motor now and want to install it. missed those last calls due to a family members health. she cant be left alone....and it was alot of spur of the moment happenings. I had to count on others and when they let me down....I had to let down my booked appointments. I also let you know every time...including the last one. not my fault that the email probably went to a junk folder??

anyways...I know you have been waiting and I want to get this done for you.....so please let me know. I have not had an easy time since june with things and am just now trying to get back to normal. This review doesn't help matters for me at all.

More about Choice Fitness Repair

Choice Fitness Repair is a fully licensed and fully insured small business in the Toronto area.   It is pretty simple what I do…. I repair, assemble, move and install Treadmills, Ellipticals, Home Gyms, Bikes, Steppers, Tread-climbers, Bowflex Max, and just about anything Fitness related
Looking for Electronic Repairs pros in Toronto?