Paul Previdsa Aka Previdsa Carpentry

General Contractors
Markham ON L3P 1X5
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Markham  >  Paul Previdsa Aka Previdsa Carpentry

Review for Paul Previdsa Aka Previdsa Carpentry

Quality Counts
Quality Counts

Home Renovation

Paul Previdsa was contracted to renovate my home and required 50% deposits prior to starting each new task outlined in the contract.
He would continually start new tasks, demand upfront deposit, but not continue the task, merely begin another new task.
Being new at renovating at the time, I had quickly paid upfront for substantial work he would never complete. And any arguing to demand work be completed first, before new tasks/deposits taken, resulted in his walking off the job - while holding my hefty deposits.
Ultimately I sued him SC-11-00089533-0000 and won a settlement for almost $14,000. This was half the funds I was out, but I couldn't bear further legal costs after 4 years of delays.
Still I was unable to collect from Paul Previdsa/Previdsa Carpentry. So I placed a lien against his house and garnishment against his bank account. The happy ending is that after doing so, Previdsa has now paid off his full debt.