Crackfix Concrete Repair Ltd

Crackfix Concrete Repair Ltd

Reviews for Crackfix Concrete Repair Ltd

Private User reviews St. Albert, AB

Foundation crack repair

Son and father team completed the 3 repairs in a professional and timely manner. After a week I did a garden hose test to check for leaks which I also did prior to the repair. All good, no leaks! The estimator explained the process very well and provided a reasonable estimate on the same day. A fully transferable lifetime warranty was provided after completion of the repair. You are in good hands with CrackFix!

CM
CM

Foundation Crack Repairs

Mike and his team were amazing to deal with throughout the whole process on getting foundation cracks repaired. Everything was dealt with VERY promptly and with the utmost professionalism. His pricing is very competitive and the work completed was clean and efficient.
Thanks Crack Fix team. I will be recommending you to everyone!

Thank you again for the business and time taken to write us a review

De Wang in Edmonton
De Wang in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Vertical foundation wall crack repair

Mike is an very honest businessman. I had vertical foundation wall crack. He sent the team to my house next day. The team is friendly and worked very fast. Thank you for the good work, Mike and your team. I will recommend his services.

Thank you De for the time to write us a review

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Foundation crack

Very friendly and professional service - their price was very reasonable and they provided us a free quote on a Sunday night! They weren't pushy but were responsive to all of our questions and booked us immediately when we decided to hire them. The workers were friendly and kind - all in all, a good experience!! Would definitely hire them again (Although I hope I have no more crack in our basement) and would certainly recommend to others.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Awesome job

Great work, with a lifetime warranty. I got 2 quotes for the exact same job. These guys quoted me half the price of another company. Very fast service and extremely friendly. Great price for awesome service! I had a 9 ft vertical crack in my basement foundation. Found it the day we moved into our new home. Quick and easy fix with these guys.

Jeanine M in Edmonton
Jeanine M in Edmonton

Super Happy Re: Vost, Quality of service and professionalism

Thanks To Mike and his crew who fixed a horizontal crack along the whole perimeter of our foundation following a house. They did amazing work with professionalism and affordability! We will definitely refer your services.

we greatly appreciate for the review. we are very glad our work was exactly done as you expected it and to your satisfaction.

Male in Edmonton
Male in Edmonton

Crack Fix Basement Walls

Thanks Mike for a job well done. My wife found a leak in the basement and started to remove all the drywall from the spot, What we found was a shock, The size of the crack was almost the whole length of the wall, She did call a few companies But settled on Crack Fix . There quote was close to everyone's but there professionalism is what won them the job.

A few days later we removed/gutted the rest of the basement and found more cracks that where in needed of repair, He send his team back and we had them all fixed,
I would recommend Mike to anyone who maybe looking for crack repair.
It should also be noted that his works where very clean in the job they completed ,

Thank you very much for the review and we are glad we could provide quality work up to your full expectations.

cole
cole
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Foundation crack

Fast service I called then and in 15 min he was here for a quote. Next morning they where fixing the crack. So far no more water supper happy.

Thank you very much for your business and your time to submit a review. please let us know if we could have done anything different to receive a 10/10 review. We think with the service we provided and the price we charged to repair the crack We deserve a better than 8 review :) .
pls feel free to contact us if you had any questions or concerns.

Curtis.M
Curtis.M

Foundation Crack Repair

We purchased a home 3 years ago that had a crack in the foundation wall in the laundry/utility room. Previous owner had siliconed over it, which I knew was wrong, but it was always dray so we left. Fast forward a few years and its the Friday before a long weekend. Went downstairs and found water on the floor. I contacted CrackFix after finding them online and they quoted me a a very reasonable price. They were able to come out the next morning and took care of the crack. Left no mess or anything behind. I would recommend their service to anyway

Thank you for contacting us and We are glad you are fully satisfied with our work and price

julie
julie
1 review Edmonton, AB

They filled an 8 foot vertical crack in our basement.

Mike got back to me quickly and provided a written quote once he viewed our home and the vertical crack in our foundation.

The work was completed 3 days later and the gentlemen did a great job. The area was spotless when they were done.

Their quote and price were less than half of two other reputable companies and crack fix stands behind their work with a written gaurentee. I would highly recommender crack fix concrete repair to anyone! I'm so thrilled that I found their contact info on kijji. Julie S

Thank you for trusting us with your home foundation repair and We are glad you are 100% satisfied with our work.

More about Crackfix Concrete Repair Ltd

CrackFix is locally owned and operated Foundation crack repair company in Edmonton. We are specialized in repairing cracks from the inside only and We will back our repairs by Lifetime Moneyback Transferable Warranty. We are insured & WCB covered. Pls Check our Website for testimonials of our previous clients and ...
Looking for Foundations pros in Edmonton?