A Plus Decors

4175 Confederation Pkwy., #3 Mississauga ON L5B 0C6

Reviews for A Plus Decors

Debby in Toronto
Debby in Toronto

Outdoor reclining chair cushions (2 chairs)

Alexandra was friendly and welcoming. She has many fabric samples to choose from and she helped me with colours and quality of material. She listened to what I wanted and went out of her way to find a great marine fabric at a good price. I never felt rushed. The quality of the finished cushions is precise and professional. They were right on time with the delivery date they had given me. I highly recommend aplus decors for your decorating needs.

A.S from Mississauga
A.S from Mississauga

A Job Well Done

I needed an old antique chaise to be completely reworked - new springs, new foam and to be reupholstered.
The wonderful owner helped in choosing the perfect material for my chaise.
The end result is a beautiful piece of furniture that has now been given new life.
I would highly recommend this company.

More about A Plus Decors

A plus Decors is a full service interior decorating and design service that provides custom window treatments, upholstery and installation. Our customers are located in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Hamilton and surrounding areas.
Looking for Drapery & Curtains pros in Mississauga?