EWastePickup.ca

Review for EWastePickup.ca

geoff
geoff
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Dismantle large metal pool and deck

I hired Paul to dismantle and remove my large metal frame pool and its deck. He provided me with a contract which specified that he assumed liability for any property damage during the job – but his straight-forward manner had already convinced me that I need not worry. He and his partner, Chris, were both personable and hard-working. They completed the job in the amount of time Paul had specified, were quick, efficient and clean, taking care not to track mud and placing the materials carefully so as to protect lawn and gardens. Some tools I had loaned them (a spade and extension cord) were carefully replaced in my storage shed. Paul also arranged to dispose of items that were unusable. It was a pleasure to do business with him and I fully recommend his company.