Mega City Concrete

Reviews for Mega City Concrete

Mike in Mississauga
Mike in Mississauga

Retaining wall, sidewalk

I am very happy that I went with this company to pour my retaining wall and sidewalk. This is a service company with a good product. Was very impressed with the service, and would recommend this company.

TCL Concrete Forming in Woodbridge
TCL Concrete Forming in Woodbridge

Exterior Slab

One of the better concrete suppliers out there. Good quality material, and great service. Best part is they only charge for what I use with the meter trucks, saves me on estimating errors and site problems. Also they go wherever my jobs are - Scarborough, Brampton, Vaughan, Oakville...etc

Thank you for using our service, and we will continue to go wherever your jobs are!

John from Woodbridge
John from Woodbridge

Gas Station

We poured my gas station last month, and this company was a pleasure to work with. They showed up and executed their job like they discussed, and was able to help beyond my expectations. Look forward to working with them in my next project !

3yards of concrete slab

the lady googled my lane-way to guaranty access, guy showed up and it was a successful pour, even tho the lady suggested a wheel barrel, we didn't listen and had to shovel concrete for 20 ft.

dufour62
dufour62

Garage concrete delivery

The driver arrive on time. The only thing I would have to say they should send somebody to see space where the work to be done to get a better way to work to be done.

Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Toronto?