Central Snow

Reviews for Central Snow

jess in Gloucester
jess in Gloucester

Great Service Great Value

Choosing Central Snow Was The Best Decision I Made This Year. My driveway was always clear any hour of the day. I joked with neighbours that missed the sign up deadline on day we got 40cm in 24 hrs. 1 by 1 they came over taking down Centrals Number I kept telling them didn't I tell you to call these guys a few months ago. They now cut all the lawns on my street and one of their workers did me a favour removing brush for free since he was already heading to the dump. Just Signed My Renewal Looking Forward To Not Shoveling Again This Year.

Glad we could help you out Jess:)

jorden_98_ellis
jorden_98_ellis
1 review Ottawa, ON

Double lane snow removal and Grass cutting

Always on time reliable and meticulous. Every morning my driveway was clear so I can make it to work every night it was clear so I could come home stress free. I have no problem recommending Central Snow to all my neighbours and they have me as a customer for life. The grass service worked out very well and I will do another review after their fall clean up. 10 out of 10 stars from me -Jordan Elliston Chesterton dr

Thanks for your vote of confidence in our service Mr Ellis. Its thanks to customer like yourself spreading your positive reviews via word of mouth that plays a huge roll in our organizations growth....Looking forward to servicing your property again in 2019
Mike Stanton -Central Snow

stephane_blanchard613
stephane_blanchard613

Snow Removal

Just moved to nepean and all my neighbours contracted Central Snow so I figured I would give them shot. They were always the first company to arrive and the only company to come back after my side walk and city plow had come by. I DEFINITELY made the right choice by going with Central Snow like the majority of my neighbours. I wasn't sure if they would show up on Christmas day when it snowed 10cm but there they were 8am Sharp! I don't do online reviews often but was very impressed by their communication and high level of service. I will be recommending them to all the new people I meet in the area.

Thanks for the review were thrilled that your thrilled! Keep a eye out for our summer services as spots for weekly maitenance are filling up fast.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Very Happy With Them

They helped me out when I was in a bind. I had a vacant home and the snow hadn't been done for a few months. They took the job at a very reasonable rate and took care of it for me. After that, I hired them for the rest of the season. They have been a pleasure to deal with.

We are happy to be of service and appreciate your business

Mark
Mark
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Snow clearing

Very easy to deal with and work is exactly as expected. Can’t ask for more.

Thanks for the review mark we are happy to be of service and keep the laneway clear and safe.

John C.
John C.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Snow removal

Five star service with a smile.
They come in a timely manner, do an excellent job, courteous and Very good value. Best sound ever.. is in the middle of the night when you here them working and know it is one less thing you have to worry about in the morning.

Thanks for the review. Feel free to recommend us to your neighbours glad we could be of service. Mike-Central Snow

James W.
James W.

Snow removal

I am Blessed & Gratefull to have found these guys. As a retired pensioner they gave me a unique payment plan or I would not be able to afford snow removal. Being on Meadowlands Dr I get an astronomical amount of snow and Central Snow meets their obligations and provides immense value in my eyes.

We are thrilled to have earned your respect! I gave your lab a milk bone the other day and he no longer barks at me and my schnauzer "Joe" when we walk by.

If your out on the porch in the summer Ill come say Hi.

Thanks again for the review.

mikesteinberg94
mikesteinberg94

Very Impressed Overlake dr snow services

My previous contractor retired and I decided to try Central Snow based on my brother in-laws recommendation even though they weren't the cheapest price.

I am blown away by how often these guys come. I only had to contact them once through the submit a snow ticket system when their driver didn't get close enough to my garage door, before i could look out my window a supervisor was in my driveway doing a touch up. They were very easy to deal with. I am giving them a 10/10 rating because they are worth every dollar. Thank you, see you guys this year

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to write a positive review. Glad to hear you enjoy the snow ticket system we have online. It is quickly becoming a crowd favourite.
We have added a few features this year including a time stamp and photo verification drivers can relay to your cell# via our cloud computing system. Keep your eyes peeled for that new feature and also let us know what you think of our new cyclone blowers... www.cycloneblowers.ca They were invented by a guy named Jim and they are the new industry standard if your on overlake dr your driver should have one this year they are an amazing peice of equipment

Ian B. in Ottawa
Ian B. in Ottawa

Central Snow - Snow Removal

We have a double driveway and sit on a corner.
The city always leaves a snow bank gift clearing from Fisher.

Central Snow clears and returns to clean up the snow left by city snow plows.

They are on time and follow up on any concerns you may have.

Ian Burrows

Your the man Ian! Thanks for the great review! Your specific neighbourhood is now full of Central Snow Markers 200 houses and counting! Word of mouth plays a huge role in our success so we are very thankful for your endorsement. There will be 2 tractors in your area this year due to the growth....feel free to message your same driver from last year via submit snow tickets or there phone and we will keep up the same great communication we had established.

Tony in Ottawa
Tony in Ottawa

Snow removal

Great service. Never had to call them on heavy snow days which are days which typically one would complain. They delivered as promised. I renewed with them for 3rd year in a row.

Thanks for the positive feed back Mr Pantieras. The big storms are our favourite....we have a rule here at Central Snow....more snow...more coffee and go go go. We try our best to run the wheels off our machines around the clock on those heavy storms and we are happy you notice. Once again thanks for the review and lets cross our fingers the first storm is in April this year ;)

More about Central Snow

Central Snow has been proudly serving the Ottawa area for 3 years. We take pride in being called one of Ottawa's leaders in snow removal services. Our quality of work is un-matched, as we use the latest technology available and pay great attention to the detail as we get the job done. We always look forward to exceeding our customer's highest expectations. When choosing Central Snow as your snow service provider, you can expect "a hassle free" relaxing winter.