Central Snow

Reviews for Central Snow

Vanessa in Ottawa
Vanessa in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

No service at all, poor customer service

Central Snow
(613) 702-7884
14 Eliza Cres
K1J 6X5

UPDATE: Manager and driver both came by later in the day and cleared my driveway and we agreed to see how the next snow fall goes. There was a full 13cm on the driveway when I first submitted a ticket and made the complaint. Will continue to update as I have more experience with this company.

First major snow fall and they are nowhere to be seen. My neighbours have been cleared with the first plow appearing at 4am yesterday. I submitted multiple tickets online and still nothing. I check my street and everyine with competing snow companies have clear driveways but not Central Snow customers. I called and he tried to say that they would have done a first pass and then had more snow accumulate. I told him this definitely wasn't the case as I was home checking. He said I'm not understanding, driver wouldn't have missed multiple houses. I said I could tell the difference and it wasn't done, at which point he said he was cancelling our service. Now I have a driveway full of snow that I can't clear because I am disabled and my husband is deployed.

This review is very misleading especially the poor customer service portion as a manager was at your door within minutes of your complaint to discuss your issue. This manager cash in hand offered you a full money back refund which you denied. He then explained it was a 14cm storm our tractor had come around removed 7cm which is time stamped by our GPS software. a new 7cm had fallen along with a plow dump at the end of your lane....Our drivers at this point are out working on their 2nd pass. If a customer does t pay attention to their laneway realizing this is a new 7cm they can assume we haven't come by yet which isn't the case. It is very rare for a driver to completely miss a driveway on his route. We have 1000 happy customers prince of wales to centre point and have a very low refund rate around 1% we are allways open to positive and negative feed back as long as it helps us improve and is correct non misleading info. Saying all this we stick by our 100% money back service guarantee and are more then happy to refund you contracts value. We beleive without even asking him your driver also stopped by to speak with you in person. After the next few storms we will touch back with you for a new review that depicts the true nature of our service.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Great service for many years

I have been contracting Central Snow for several years in Nepean, long private driveway - always responsive, on time, quick response during storm conditions, good service, very satisfied. What more can I say - Recommended!

We appreciate the review please let us know your address so we can give credit to your driver they love positive feedback.

jess in Gloucester
jess in Gloucester

Great Service Great Value

Choosing Central Snow Was The Best Decision I Made This Year. My driveway was always clear any hour of the day. I joked with neighbours that missed the sign up deadline on day we got 40cm in 24 hrs. 1 by 1 they came over taking down Centrals Number I kept telling them didn't I tell you to call these guys a few months ago. They now cut all the lawns on my street and one of their workers did me a favour removing brush for free since he was already heading to the dump. Just Signed My Renewal Looking Forward To Not Shoveling Again This Year.

Glad we could help you out Jess:)

jorden_98_ellis
jorden_98_ellis
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Double lane snow removal and Grass cutting

Always on time reliable and meticulous. Every morning my driveway was clear so I can make it to work every night it was clear so I could come home stress free. I have no problem recommending Central Snow to all my neighbours and they have me as a customer for life. The grass service worked out very well and I will do another review after their fall clean up. 10 out of 10 stars from me -Jordan Elliston Chesterton dr

Thanks for your vote of confidence in our service Mr Ellis. Its thanks to customer like yourself spreading your positive reviews via word of mouth that plays a huge roll in our organizations growth....Looking forward to servicing your property again in 2019
Mike Stanton -Central Snow

stephane_blanchard613
stephane_blanchard613

Snow Removal

Just moved to nepean and all my neighbours contracted Central Snow so I figured I would give them shot. They were always the first company to arrive and the only company to come back after my side walk and city plow had come by. I DEFINITELY made the right choice by going with Central Snow like the majority of my neighbours. I wasn't sure if they would show up on Christmas day when it snowed 10cm but there they were 8am Sharp! I don't do online reviews often but was very impressed by their communication and high level of service. I will be recommending them to all the new people I meet in the area.

Thanks for the review were thrilled that your thrilled! Keep a eye out for our summer services as spots for weekly maitenance are filling up fast.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Very Happy With Them

They helped me out when I was in a bind. I had a vacant home and the snow hadn't been done for a few months. They took the job at a very reasonable rate and took care of it for me. After that, I hired them for the rest of the season. They have been a pleasure to deal with.

We are happy to be of service and appreciate your business

Mark
Mark

Snow clearing

Very easy to deal with and work is exactly as expected. Can’t ask for more.

Thanks for the review mark we are happy to be of service and keep the laneway clear and safe.

John C.
John C.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Snow removal

Five star service with a smile.
They come in a timely manner, do an excellent job, courteous and Very good value. Best sound ever.. is in the middle of the night when you here them working and know it is one less thing you have to worry about in the morning.

Thanks for the review. Feel free to recommend us to your neighbours glad we could be of service. Mike-Central Snow

James W.
James W.

Snow removal

I am Blessed & Gratefull to have found these guys. As a retired pensioner they gave me a unique payment plan or I would not be able to afford snow removal. Being on Meadowlands Dr I get an astronomical amount of snow and Central Snow meets their obligations and provides immense value in my eyes.

We are thrilled to have earned your respect! I gave your lab a milk bone the other day and he no longer barks at me and my schnauzer "Joe" when we walk by.

If your out on the porch in the summer Ill come say Hi.

Thanks again for the review.

mikesteinberg94
mikesteinberg94

Very Impressed Overlake dr snow services

My previous contractor retired and I decided to try Central Snow based on my brother in-laws recommendation even though they weren't the cheapest price.

I am blown away by how often these guys come. I only had to contact them once through the submit a snow ticket system when their driver didn't get close enough to my garage door, before i could look out my window a supervisor was in my driveway doing a touch up. They were very easy to deal with. I am giving them a 10/10 rating because they are worth every dollar. Thank you, see you guys this year

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to write a positive review. Glad to hear you enjoy the snow ticket system we have online. It is quickly becoming a crowd favourite.
We have added a few features this year including a time stamp and photo verification drivers can relay to your cell# via our cloud computing system. Keep your eyes peeled for that new feature and also let us know what you think of our new cyclone blowers... www.cycloneblowers.ca They were invented by a guy named Jim and they are the new industry standard if your on overlake dr your driver should have one this year they are an amazing peice of equipment

More about Central Snow

Central Snow has been proudly serving the Ottawa area for 3 years. We take pride in being called one of Ottawa's leaders in snow removal services. Our quality of work is un-matched, as we use the latest technology available and pay great attention to the detail as we get the job done. We always look forward to exceeding our customer's highest expectations. When choosing Central Snow as your snow service provider, you can expect "a hassle free" relaxing winter.