Integrity Maintenance

javed736
javed736
1 review Burnaby, BC

Gutter cleaning

They did very good and detailed work. They are friendly and courteous. I highly recommend them.

Thank you for letting us work on your property. We are always thankful for the opportunity to do a good job and make you happy.

Asif
Asif
1 review Burnaby, BC

Gutter cleaning

Josue, from the get go, was very professional and courteous in dealing. He and his team arrived at the given time, which to me was very important. They were very detailed in their working and showed pictures to me after the cleanup was done.

I already recommended them to my sister for their home gutter cleaning, and after the work was performed, my sister's family was very happy also.

I would 100% recommend Josue to anyone who is looking for the best service for a very reasonable price!

Thank you. It was a pleasure servicing your home, your 2 next door neighbors and your sister. I Hope it is the start of a long term service relationship.

More about Integrity Maintenance

Why Hire Us??? Hiring a professional is a must. An experienced contractor utilizes many different techniques to clean various types of surfaces. Chemical application at low pressure with a high/ low pressure rinsing, often referred to as ''soft washing'', is a tried and tested technique that some of the largest ...