Maid Pro Calgary

House & Apartment Cleaning
4604-37th St SW Calgary AB T3E 3C9

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 7 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 7 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Maid Pro Calgary

Coop
Coop
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

Positive experience

Our first time with MaidPro, and it was a great first impression.

Great staff! The personnel are professional, friendly, flexible, and care about their clients. The products used were not toxic or damaging, and the home smelled truly fresh and clean (not clinical, floral, or perfumey). I will recommend MaidPro to friends and acquaintances because I know they will be as happy with their excellent staff, products and qaulity of work as I have been.

Thank you so much Coop! We try and make sure every visit is just as good as the first time. We appreciate the business and the kind review.

Home Cleaning

I was surprised to only have one cleaner come in, Shandy, but she was amazing. The second time she came, and again, alone, I was very happy with the cleaning she did on her own. Everything was returned to it's proper place and the cleaning was fantastic. I would love to have her clean my condo every time.

Thank you so much! Shandy is amazing, and we're happy you like her work. We do prefer single cleaners when time isn't crunched, as they can really put their own personality into the service.

Penny and Alan
Penny and Alan

residence cleaning

We are very pleased with Val and Sydney's work. They are cheerful and industrious cleaners. We are at home when they are here. They are very respectful of our preferences and anxious to please. Good work!

"Cheerful and industrious"... I think that perfectly describes our hiring policy! Thank you for your business and your kind review Penny and Alan. We really do just try and hire nice people who like to clean.

Doug in Toronto
Doug in Toronto

home cleaning

Heidi has been great in our home cleaning. She is thorough in all areas and work hard even beyond her alloted time. Hope she will be assigend to our home in the coming future.

Thank you Doug! We appreciate your business and your kind review for Heidi.

Amazing Cleaning

Nathalie always does an amazing job cleaning my house. It is spotless when she leaves and she is already a pleasure to have in my home. Thank you Nathalie

Thank you for your kind review! Nathalie is amazing and we're lucky to have her.

Explicit Attention to Detail

Holly is an absolute star cleaner. She always does her work to perfection. I highly recommend getting a cleaner for anyone considering it, save yourself the headache and it does wonders for your relationship.

Thank you so much for your kind review! We think Holly is awesome too. And we agree that professional cleaning saves relationships.

Jasminka
Jasminka

Home cleaning

I have had Jessica at my home twice now and she never disappoints. Very friendly and goes out of her way to make me happy. I am always happy to see the end results. I will always ask for her back. Thank you so much maid pro!!

Thank you Jasminka! We appreciate the business and the kind review for Jessica.

Calgary MEL in Calgary
Calgary MEL in Calgary

An Excellent Clean of Our Home

Ashley and Amber did an excellent job cleaning our home. They had a super positive attitude and we were really impressed with what a thorough job they did in the allotted time. We will definitely use Maid Pro Calgary again.

I try not to have favourites, but Ashley and Amber make it tough. Thank you for your business and your kind review!

Allison
Allison

Move out cleaning on a weekend

Called a few places to do a move out cleaning for the people buying our house. It had to be on a Saturday and other places didn't work weekends. MaidPro was able to book us in on the exact date. Their two staff members did a fantastic job cleaning the place which met the standards of the new buyers. Would recommend.

Thank you very much Allison! We appreciate the business and the kind review, and look forward to helping you out again in the future.

Dave in Bridgeland
Dave in Bridgeland

Always luxury hotel quality clean!

I've been using MaidPro for years now, and they never fail to impress with their thoroughness and attention to detail. I love coming home from work and seeing the little touches that make my home clean looks so professional, from the folds in the hanging towels, to the neat designs Holly has been leaving in the carpet on my stairs. Diamonds this week!

Thank you Dave! I love the carpet lines too, and we appreciate the kind review for Holly's (awesome) work.

More about Maid Pro Calgary

MaidPro is Calgary's premier professional house cleaning and maid service. Our staff are background checked, bonded, follow a 49-pt checklist and use only professional grade products to ensure everything is done right, on time, every time. No contracts, and every clean is backed with a 24 hour re-clean guarantee.