Browning Renovations

John M in Pickering
John M in Pickering
9 reviews Pickering, ON

Washroom Floor

Browning Renovations did a great job installing a new porcelain tile floor in my washroom. The work involved removal/disposal of existing flooring, new shutoff valves, re/re baseboard, re/re toilet and bidet, installation of new sub-floor and tiles. The work was carried out in a very professional manner with great attention to detail. Brandon put down drop sheets on the floors near the work area, cleaned up after each day and completed the work on time and on budget. Brandon was very helpful and assisted us in selecting the best colour of the grout. I especially appreciated Brandon communicating with me about his start time at the start of the day. I would highly recommend Browning Renovations as a contractor and I have already asked him to give me a price for new flooring on the main floor.

Thanks for writing a review John!
We are looking forward to doing the rest of your floors next month!

diana from Pickering
diana from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Hallway, 2 bathrooms, kitchen and basement

I was very pleased with the service that Browning Renovations was able to offer. They worked within my budget and schedule to complete my kitchen, basement and 2 bathrooms. The workmanship was guaranteed for 2 years which also made me feel comfortable. We didn't agree on the colour of paint but I'm happy I let the experts choose because now the kitchen looks amazing along with the Bathrooms and Basement they completed.
Thanks so much for all your help Brandon and team!

kbirney from Pickering
kbirney from Pickering
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Deck, fence & various jobs

Brandon has done various jobs for me including a new large deck, fence addition, dishwasher install and a couple SOS jobs. He has always been meticulous and innovative resulting in excellent work I have always been happy with.
Definitely my Go To Guy for anything needing to be done around the property - inside or out.

More about Browning Renovations

Browning Renovations offer a full range of services but specialize in basements, bathrooms and kitchens - it's a one stop shop! Years of experience and fair prices have resulted in many happy customers and word of mouth referrals over the years. All contracts include a 2 year guarantee on workmanship. ...
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Pickering?