Throne Plumbing & Gas Ltd

Throne Plumbing & Gas Ltd

Reviews for Throne Plumbing & Gas Ltd

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Lower Water shut off valve

I needed the water shut off valve in my front patio lowered ASAP due to getting my house ready for sale. Throne plumbing was able to fit me in to their tight schedule and had the job completed just in time for the photographer to come and take the photos. Well done!!

I am so glad we could be of help

Steve M in Whitby
Steve M in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Garbage Disposal installation

Another company quoted $940. A popular home improvement store wouldn’t install it since we bought the unit online. Not sure where to go, we called our hockey team sponsor. Excellent work at a reasonable price. We are very happy.

Hey Steve, I am so glad we where able to help. We also love local hockey!!

Jessey in Durham
Jessey in Durham
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Quick Efficient repair of leaking pipe

There was an emergency leaking pipe damaging drywall and flooring in my basement.

Throne plumbing opposed to other companies were quick to react and fix the issue before the issue proceeded to get worse

Thank you for the kind words.

carrieanne_alvares
carrieanne_alvares
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Bathroom

Amazing customer service. The work was done fast and efficiently. Would definitely recommend this company. Have had kitchen water leak, toilets replaced and a leak fixed by them.

Thank you so much for the great review. You guys were awesome to work with.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Emergency Main Drain Backup

The main sewer line drain backed up and water was backing up in our basement. We called Throne 7:30 am and they sent Mike by 9:00 am. He diagnosed the problem by snaking the main line to discover roots clogging the line 45 feet toward the city sewer line. He cleared the line, sent a camera to ensure all was well with the piping system to the city line. Because of the back up, he replaced the toilet seal and also while on site fixed a couple of other minor plumbing issues. He did an excellent job. He kept us informed and made recommendations as to next steps. We highly recommend Throne for their quick response and excellent work.

Thank you for you kind words, and I am so glad we could help.

Erik H.
Erik H.
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Bathroom Reno

Sam was great to work with during the job and stands by his work. He arrived on time and did a great job on the installation of the bathtub, vanity and all the plumbing. In addition to the installation work, they expertly moved 4" pipe from the middle of the floor and hid it in the wall. We had an unrelated plumbing incident a couple weeks later and they were able to come by quick to assist! I know if I have any other plumbing issues, i'll be going to them.

daniela.gallo in Vaughan
daniela.gallo in Vaughan

Bar Faucet And Drain Installtion

Throne Plumbing & Gas Ltd is a fantastic company. I would highly recommend them!! The staff are friendly and professional and the service was great. They responded to our request quickly.

Thank you very much for the kind words!!

Terry from nineone renos
Terry from nineone renos
1 review Whitby, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Sam was the upmost professional his work was clean and efficient. I have used him in other projects in my home and would definitely use him again.

Thank you Terry, hope to work with you again in the future.

Tankless Hot Water install

Throne installed a tankless hot water heater. They did a nice clean install (in a tight space) and I was really happy with the service and cleanup that they did. When we do our home reno, we will be using Throne Plumbing.

Thanks James, I am glad you were happy with our work. Please consider us I the future.

R. F.
R. F.

Bathtub Replacement

They were punctual, friendly and very competent. We would definitly recommend them to our family and friends.

Thank you so much, we had a great time working at your place. Please consider us for any future work.

More about Throne Plumbing & Gas Ltd

Throne Plumbing & Gas Ltd, is a full service plumbing company. We have approximately 20 years of plumbing experience. Our goal is to provide our customers with a honest plumbing experience. Our way may not be the most inexpensive way, but it will be the right way. We provide service for Toronto (GTA), Durham region and the surrounding areas. We are looking forward to hear from you.

MAIN SERVICES:
• BACKFLOW TESTING
• HEATER REPAIR REPLACEMENT
• GAS PIPING
• DRAIN CLEANING
SUMP PUMPS (LIBERTY, BARNES)
SEWAGE EJECTOR PUMPS
• RE CIRCULATION PUMPS (ARMSTRONG)
• KITCHEN & BATH FIXTURES