Throne Plumbing & Gas Ltd

Erik H.
Erik H.
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Bathroom Reno

Sam was great to work with during the job and stands by his work. He arrived on time and did a great job on the installation of the bathtub, vanity and all the plumbing. In addition to the installation work, they expertly moved 4" pipe from the middle of the floor and hid it in the wall. We had an unrelated plumbing incident a couple weeks later and they were able to come by quick to assist! I know if I have any other plumbing issues, i'll be going to them.

daniela.gallo in Vaughan
daniela.gallo in Vaughan

Bar Faucet And Drain Installtion

Throne Plumbing & Gas Ltd is a fantastic company. I would highly recommend them!! The staff are friendly and professional and the service was great. They responded to our request quickly.

Thank you very much for the kind words!!

Terry from nineone renos
Terry from nineone renos
1 review Whitby, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Sam was the upmost professional his work was clean and efficient. I have used him in other projects in my home and would definitely use him again.

Thank you Terry, hope to work with you again in the future.

Tankless Hot Water install

Throne installed a tankless hot water heater. They did a nice clean install (in a tight space) and I was really happy with the service and cleanup that they did. When we do our home reno, we will be using Throne Plumbing.

Thanks James, I am glad you were happy with our work. Please consider us I the future.

R. F.
R. F.

Bathtub Replacement

Throne Plumbing & Gas Ltd
416-855-9899
Whitby
L1P 1P2

They were punctual, friendly and very competent. We would definitly recommend them to our family and friends.

Thank you so much, we had a great time working at your place. Please consider us for any future work.

zaz_80 in Oshawa
zaz_80 in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Snaked Laundry Drain

Very professional, came in did what they had to do and cleaned up after themselves.

Anytime you need help please don't hesitate to call.

acorm1980 in Oshawa
acorm1980 in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Basement Rough - In

They where fast and reliable and the price was fair. Would recommend them to anyone

We are glad that you were happy with the work, please don't hesitate to call us in the future.

avukas
avukas

Repair Faucet

Sam Kaleekkal of THRONE PLUMBING came and fixed our two faucets. Great work done in a timely manor and very professional from start to finish. I would recommend him to anyone.

Thank you so much for the kind words. Much appreciated

More about Throne Plumbing & Gas Ltd

Throne Plumbing & Gas Ltd, is a full service plumbing company. We have approximately 20 years of plumbing experience. Our goal is to provide our customers with a honest plumbing experience. Our way may not be the most inexpensive way, but it will be the right way. We provide service ...