Metro Snow & Ice Management

Reviews for Metro Snow & Ice Management

Davie Potter
Davie Potter

Snow and ice removal

They did my snow and ice removal all through the winter and I am more than happy. Local business, punctual, reliable, great work, great customer service and communication. I'll be back next winter.

Veronica Sullivan in Toronto
Veronica Sullivan in Toronto

Snow Cleaning

Metro Snow are great and professional. Their staff are friendly and polite. The response time was also very punctual which is great when you are trying to clear things out! I will continue to use Metro Snow Services and recommend them to anyone who needs their services!

Bennett Davidson
Bennett Davidson

Snow removal

Needed a reliable company to perform snow removal and shoveling. Contacted Metro Snow & Ice Management; call was returned promptly. Kent explained the services and sent me an agreement. I like how the services were set-up. I had my snow removed within 24 hours and the crew did a fantastic job. I am happy with the service.

Christian Ragget
Christian Ragget

Snow Removal

Metro do a great job removing snow. The employees are very diligent and hardworking. I can always count on my snow being removed. Thank you for the great job. I highly recommend Metro Snow for snow removal service.

Davin Milroy
Davin Milroy

Snow Cleaning

Very honest and a fair price. Went above and the agreed upon scope of work and completed it in a neat and professional manner. Metro have been clearing snow for me for a couple years and always do a great job at a great price.

Jamie Holden
Jamie Holden
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Nice staff and easy to schedule

These guys were great! It's been freezing cold and they've plowed snow from my driveway a few times and they gave me some really good suggestions on ways to prevent ice dams from forming on my roof. Nice, easy to schedule - and I'm really glad I called. Thank you!

Tracy Taylor
Tracy Taylor

Excellent job, Metro!

Metro did an excellent job, not only at providing snow removal fast, but also to keep us posted with regular communications by emails about what's going on and what's coming.

Lisa in Ottawa
Lisa in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Will be switching companies this year

My husband and I decided that for the 2018/2019 winter we would hire a snow removal service. Previously we always completed it ourselves with a snow blower. We picked Metro just because most of the driveways on the street had used Metro the previous winter. I should have done my homework looking at reviews, as when this winter rolled around, about 25% of the street had changed to someone else or stopped the service. Now I understand why. My issue isn't with the removal of snow, as I understand a lot of snow fell this year and sometimes you get done sooner and some times later, but I was fine with that as I understand that everyone's drive cannot be completed first thing. My issue was with the communication and service of the admin staff at Metro. When we were reaching the "over limit" amount, numerous e-mails were received about opting in for the over limit service and that we had to respond right away. I did by calling, then by e-mailing, then by calling again, and then e-mailing again.....you get the point as this went on for 3 weeks. NO ONE ever acknowledged my calls and advised me if I was opted in. I continued to receive the e-mails stating I was not going to covered if I wasn't opted in, so I assumed nothing had been received/done with my numerous attempts to contact them. I even sent an e-mail trsf for the amount and it was NEVER accepted. My credit card was charged at a later date for the over limit amount, but again with no communication. I was able to stop the e-mail trsf, but if the company doesn't want to loose more customers, they have to communicate better with each customer. They send out enough e-mails all season about other things. Also, my neighbor was having the same issue and actually drove to their office mid-afternoon (2pm) on a weekday to get an answer and everything was dark and closed up. Needless to say I am switching companies for this season and the future as I cannot give my business to a company that doesn't appreciate its current customers enough to acknowledge them. My neighbor will also be switching. Now, I will see if Ken simply cuts and pastes his usually response to poor feedback, as looking at other reviews that seems to be the case. Just proves that communication and client relationships are not that important to this company.

I'm so sorry you had issues connecting with us over the extra snow limit. I had 9 womb on phones and emails trying to deal with s many 'last minute' opt ins to insure they got serviced before the next storm. If interested I'm offering $50 discounts to any client who felt they weren't well served by us orvmy staff next season. Just reply or contact us and explain.
Regards
Ken

Winston Falkenberg in Toronto
Winston Falkenberg in Toronto

Clean and professional job.

This company has been doing snow removal work for me the past 3 years and always does a great job and prompt. I recommend this company if you want to have a clean and professional job.

Snow Removal

These folks were awesome. They were straight up gave me great information follow through and send me documents they were supposed to. They were pleasant to deal with. And the prices are very reasonable. And when I need the job I will certainly call on them.

More about Metro Snow & Ice Management

WELCOME TO METRO SNOW & ICE MANAGEMENT!

Ken Dale, owner of Metro Snow & Ice Management, has over 25 years of experience managing large snowstorms in Ottawa. Ken founded and is past Chairman of OSCA (Ottawa Snow Contractors Association), which is a self governing organization of credible, well established snow contractors in our city. He has annually attended snow conferences around North America to keep services and technologies in the snow and ice management leading edge.