Water Depot Aurora

Reviews for Water Depot Aurora

Liz
Liz
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Water softener and filter installation

Andy at Water Depot Aurora has been amazing to deal with. He is extremely knowledgeable, professional and responsive. He patiently answered all my questions very thoroughly and spent a lot of time explaining how the systems work and the different options that were available to us. The service is phenomenal and I wouldn't trust anyone else to service our water softener and filter. I would highly recommend Water Depot Aurora to our friends and family.

Simon in Aurora
Simon in Aurora
8 reviews Aurora, ON

Superior Customer Service

Spoke to the owner a month before taking possession of our house. Andy is the type of owner that tries to fit the right solution to us based on what we needed. We booked a month ahead and he should up on schedule. We agreed on the system, which was cheaper that what we were using before and still quite a bit cheaper than a competitor.

What was important was that Andy was local and could service the equipment. Installation went well. Installer should up in the window, was courteous, did not make a mess and explained everything well. We opted to have the external water system excluded from the water softener system. No sense in wasting salt on the grass or washing the car. This added no more than $100 and well worth it

The installer did forget to switch the hot water back, but a quick call and they guided me through it. Had I been more familiar with the system, I could have figured it out myself ;)

Thanks for the superior customer service.

MR
MR
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Water softener & RO installation

After researching various technologies available for water treatment (specifically the removal of minerals) I further researched company websites and Homestars. I chose two from Homestars, one with high ratings, though pricy, and Water Depot whose shop was quite near my home.

To make a long story short, I was more impressed with the in-home quote performed by Home Depot - Andy took the time to explain the local water issues and was at pains not to oversell anything, and also warned of a few things people in the industry will try to sell you, either by a lack of knowledge of the local water or just trying to make an extra buck. He struck me as a friendly neighbour. I even sauntered into the shop one day and asked to take home some treated water to compare against our own, and they were happy to help.

Contrast that with the other company who doubtless does great work but whose attitude (as I took from the in-home quote) was "yeah we're great, we're on HGTV ya know, and anyway I highly recommend the top end system here and as for how it works etc it's all online." Further, when I did research more RO solutions by the manufacturer they use, the lady on the phone had no idea what I was talking about, though did eventually get me a quote.

So to sum up, Water Depot sold me a system based on a strong gut feel and the fact they were at every stage happy to help answer questions and concerns, versus a hurried and vaguely arrogant feel from the other company.

The system works perfectly so far (3 weeks). Couldn't be happier.