VEA MASTER

General Contractors
Toronto ON Etobicoke
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for VEA MASTER

jirbas in Toronto

Experienced contractors, easy to work with, we have excellent results. Tiles are placed accurately, we went with very small grout, no mistakes. They were very careful with the rest of the items around the house. All in all, out of seven or eight contractors that marched through our home, they were top two. Easy to recommend.

Loon in Brampton

Got kitchen and first floor done. The price was very fair and workers were very polite. They show up and time and clean up after. Was very satisfied with the job that they did.

Salah in

Excellent job by Andriy and his team.
Will recommended him to any of each, one of the best handy man.
His team and him were very respectfully, punctual and professional, will keep in touch with him for future work around the house.

Karl in Toronto

The contractors at Vea Master performed waterproofing repair, drywall and flooring.
We were pleased to see that they did there work thoroughly, precisely and neatly. They are truly knowledgeable about there trade. All work was done on time. We highly recommend them.

Ravindra Gulati from Mississauga

We are happy results provided by VEA Master. I posted the project on trusted pro and Vevo was 1 of about 5 responses. They provided me with Stepan r phone number. Stepan came over and discussed options to stain the floor. Just by talking to him I felt he was very knowledgeable about the topic. He provided the quote and I said I would call him back. I called around and determined Stepan quote was comparable or better. As I was already Happy with Stepan I decided to hire him. And we are very happy with the process the end result. (included in the cost , they replaced the floor trim)