Trust Home Comfort Ltd.

#900-10665 Jasper Ave Edmonton AB T5J 3S9

Reviews for Trust Home Comfort Ltd.

David C. in Edmonton
David C. in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Trust Home Comfort lives up to their name

You can really trust these guys. When my furnace was acting up and OCCASIONALLY blowing cold air only my biggest fear was that someone would charge me for parts and service that I didn't really need. Kang (the technician) was very knowledgeable and tested my system thoroughly before determining it was a simple inexpensive fix. My furnace now works great. These guys are very honest and understand the importance of great customer service. They won't try to upsell you unnecessary parts and service.

These guy never cease to amaze me. They are so responsive and really know their stuff when it comes to furnace repairs and air conditioning. I first used their services 2 years ago when I needed to replace my Air Conditioner Unit for my house.

Kevin in
Kevin in
1 review , AB

hvac work, new furnace and ac

Called all around to get quotes to rework some of my existing Hvac and had ridiculously high quotes. once i received a quote of almost 2k less from trusted home comfort i booked them. fit and finish was excellent, service was great, and they cleaned up very well after themselves. would highly recommend them to anyone looking for any hvac, furnace work.

It was a true joy to receive your review. I will pass on your kind comments to our team. I know they will be pleased to hear them.

Our mission is to provide our customers with quality HVAC services at the lowest possible prices. Thank you so much for both your kind note and your patronage. I truly want to make your future customer experiences with us as pleasant as possible.

Van

More about Trust Home Comfort Ltd.

Heating and Cooling Contractor Edmonton
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Edmonton?