Superior Roofing Ltd

Calgary AB T3K 0N6
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Superior Roofing Ltd

Reviews for Superior Roofing Ltd

Nicole H in Calgary

I was very impressed by Superior Roofing. The workers were very friendly and respectful of our property. They cleaned up after themselves and followed up to make sure we were happy with the service. If I ever had any questions, I felt very comfortable asking and felt that I was given an honest and fair answer. I would definitely recommend Superior Roofing to anyone who needs a high quality roof, with speedy and respectful service! Thanks Superior Roofing!

Hi Nicole, thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you are enjoying your new roof!!

Indra in Calgary

Our roof was leaking bad and these folks came in with a very generous quote that was much lower than everyone else's offer. Additionally they also replaced molded insulation that although costed extra, they tried to keep as cost effective as possible. Great friendly service overall, very surprised how fast they got it done.

Glad we were able to take care of leak for you! Thank you for your review!

MuradF in Calgary

While Superior Roofing's estimate was not the lowest, I still decided to go with them considering the professionalism shown by the owner Matt. He was very considerate of my requirements. The crew was also very professional and the job was completed on time with 1-day delay due to the rains.

Review has 1 previous version

Happy we were able to get the job one for you. Thanks again for choosing Superior Roofing!

Paul G in Calgary

The crew were friendly, clean, professional and completed the job on time. Matt was very responsive to all questions or concerns that I had for him. Would definitely recommend these guys.

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate your business!

cheryl in Calgary

Superior Roofing did an excellent job of replacing the shingles on my house. The crew was professional, courteous, and friendly. What makes this roofing company stand out from others is the owner, Matt. He answered all questions, and responded to my estimate request quickly. He had the time and the patience to explain, and to ensure the timing met my schedule. He is very ethical, and a true pleasure to do business with. The cost was a bit lower than others, but not the lowest. I highly recommend this company to anyone.

Hi Cheryl, Thanks so much for the review. Happy we were able to get the job done. Thanks again for choosing Superior Roofing.

Celine in Toronto

I have used Superior on several jobs now and keep going back for the friendly service and competitive pricing. Matt is always quick to come out for a quote and answer any questions in a friendly and professional manner. The quality of the workmanship is excellent. I would not hesitate to recommended Superior Roofing.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback online. Hope you have a great day!

Mo Rahman in Toronto

There price are really reasonable and affordable and service are good. Shingles are perfect and done professionally. They clean all the disposed shingles.
The customer service is good and they are friendly

Happy to hear you liked the shingles! Thank you for your review we appreciate your business.

Joe in Calgary

Superior roofing is great! The price was unbeatable and the service was unbeatable! The crew was great, they completed the job in one day and cleaned the site spotless. Matt is a friendly and personable owner. I highly recommend this company. Look no further than superior.

Thanks so much for the review, we appreciate the shout out!

Peter S.

Superior roof was the low quote - they were hired and did an excellent job. I found the owner, who did the quote, to warm friendly and honest. His crew that did the work were friendly efficient and did a great job in a timely fashion. Clean up was great. I have no complaints and would strongly recommend this company to anyone.

Thanks again! We appreciate your business.

Debra and John from Calgary

We were experiencing some condensation problems in our home so I called Superior Roofing Ltd for a quote.
Matt arranged for a time that was convinent for me to come out and give us an estimate. He arrived on time, was polite and knowledgeable.
He explained that some of my vent were in the wrong place and were cancelling each other out, as well as explained that a whirlybird would also help.
We hired him to complete the work and are very satisfied with the results, again arrived on time the job was completed on time and for what his quote was. He respected our home and our neighbours and left our yard
very clean by removing all debris.
Thank You again Matt for making this repair painless for us.

More about Superior Roofing Ltd

Superior Roofing has been installing roofs in Calgary since 2006. We install all types of roofing systems for both residential and commercial properties. Since our inception, we have managed to develop a large number of relationships with clients through our dedication to a strong work ethic, uncompromising integrity, and strong customer service.