Superior Roofing Ltd

Reviews for Superior Roofing Ltd

Heather Todt in Calgary
Heather Todt in Calgary

New Tar and Gravel Roof

We can't say enough about the excellent service and professionalism of Matt and his team. Our roof was leaking, and Matt came immediately to assess what was needed. He explained the work thoroughly and communicated throughout the job, and obviously cared about our situation and the outcome. His team was timely, clean, courteous and friendly. The price was very reasonable, and we have full confidence there will be no more problems. I would highly recommend Superior Roofing to anyone needing repairs or a new roof. Working with Matt was a pleasure.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Re-roof Mobile Home

Matt was great. Worked with my budget to ensure everything we needed was done and guided me with things I didn't need. Job was done in a timely and professional manner.

Hi,

So glad to hear that you are happy with all the work that was done and we were able to keep the project within your budget. It was a pleasure dealing with you. Thanks again for choosing Superior Roofing Ltd.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Shingle replacement

Matt and the crew did a great job with the roofing at two of our properties. Their pricing was competitive, good scheduling and site clean up.

Thank You!

Dwight & Teri

Hi Dwight and Teri,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We really appreciate your feedback and your positive comments.

Mobile Home Roof in Calgary
Mobile Home Roof in Calgary

Mobile roof

After numerous attempts to get my mobile roof done right I finally found a company who really took my concern to heart. Matt worked with me from beginning to end. I had been promised a forsure fix so many times I was leary to deal with anyone. Well needless to say, Superior roofing stood up to their name,"SUPERIOR". They were fast and efficient all the way from clean up, to follow up. Matt went even the extra mile and put on a membrane that really I believe was the best fix and kept the original quote the same. If you where like me and had many people promise it would be done right I can assure you Superior is the company to count on. I can now go ahead and do all the renovations I need to do knowing it won't be in vain. I would never hesitate to recommend Matt and his team of efficient workers to get your job done right. I am forever grateful for the work they did and if I ever need work done again they are the people I will count on. Thank you Superior for giving me back piece of mind.

Hi,

Thank you for the 10 star review. I really enjoyed working with you, it was an absolute pleasure. Happy that we could help and look forward to helping you in the future.

Superior Roofing Review in Calgary
Superior Roofing Review in Calgary

Replace tar & gravel roof with torch on

Matt was a pleasure to deal with. Very personable and answered phone promptly. Matt was knowledgeable and the job was completed on schedule. We have dealt with several contractors this year and this company was by far our most pleasant experience! Jerry S

Hi Jerry, it was a pleasure meeting you and your wife and we are so happy you were pleased with the job and the service you received. We really appreciate the business and hearing from our customers about their positive experience.

RDC A.
RDC A.

Canopy Gas Station Roof replacement

Canopy roof was a tar and gravel, and replaced with torch membrane style. The crew were very efficeint and professional, and respectful of the customer.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to post a positive review for our Company. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the job that was done, the crew,
and that there were no disruptions to your clients or business. Thanks again!

janep
janep

Roof replacement.

They were very professional. Arrived when they said they would, completed the job in less than the time they estimated and did an excellent job.

Hi Jane,
Thank you for your kind comments. I am so happy to hear how pleased you were with our service. I really appreciate your business and hearing about your positive experience.
I will be sharing your comments with all my team!!

Ashu G.
Ashu G.

Roofing Replacement

We had contacted Superior Roofing in February 2018 for a quote to replace our roof. The owner Matt contacted us back almost immediately, and provided us with a competitive and detailed assessment. We did not proceed until spring, but asked him if he would still honor the quote. He responded immediately and said absolutely. Matt’s crew arrived on the first warm day and completed the job with exacting detail and within the appropriate time frame. Both the front and backyard were left spotless, and Superior Roofing provided a detail explanation of what was completed and the warranty information. The professional service and work was outstanding. I confidently can recommend them to anyone needing a roof replacement.

Hi Ashu,

Thank you for taking the time to post a positive review for our company. We are very pleased to hear you were happy with the job that was completed, the crew and the clean-up.
Your comments are very much appreciated.

Matt.

vinoblanca52
vinoblanca52

Roof replacement

Great group of guys and Matt kept me informed through job! Would highly recommend Superior Roofing!

Hi Linda,

Thank you for your kind comments. I am happy to hear how pleased you were with our service and the team. I really appreciate your business and hearing from you about
your positive experience.

Sabu M.
Sabu M.

Roof replacement

Matt and his team completed to change my roof shingles on promted time. I am highly recommend to his work. They’re very friendly and professional . Thank you Matt.

Thank you Sabu for the 10 star review. We are very pleased to hear from you just how satisfied you were with our service and the crew.
We sincerely appreciate your comments and your business.

More about Superior Roofing Ltd

Superior Roofing has been installing roofs in Calgary since 2006. We install all types of roofing systems for both residential and commercial properties. Since our inception, we have managed to develop a large number of relationships with clients through our dedication to a strong work ethic, uncompromising integrity, and strong customer service.