Superior Roofing Ltd

Reviews for Superior Roofing Ltd

Donna.Weaver
Donna.Weaver

Roof

Superior Roofing was fabulous from my first email to the owner, Matt, to payment for the job! Matt was so responsive to every question I had. Not only was their quote the BEST, their service was stellar! I have never had the pleasure to use a contractor who actually showed up when they said they would, had respectful well groomed workers who were friendly, professional and great at what they do! They cleaned the entire yard each day they left so I didn't have to! This is an awesome roofing company! Thank you Matt!!

Hi Donna, Thank you for your kind comments. I am so happy to hear how pleased you were with our service. I really appreciate your business and hearing about your positive experience. I will be sharing your comments with all my team!!

b.7dhfg6kk59wvk
b.7dhfg6kk59wvk

new roof

Very impressed with Matt and the work his crew did we would highly recommend them

Hi Debra and Ken,
It was a pleasure meeting the both of you. Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. We really appreciate hearing from our customers about the positive experience they had with our Company.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your comments, its much appreciated.

jackie
jackie

Superior Roofing Ltd installed a rolled roof on our fourplex in April 2015. A second company was hired to complete the eavestrough and gutter work.

With all the rain in Calgary during the summer we suffered from water seepage into the basement, caused in part by a faulty eavestrough installation on the new roof. The eavestroughs were not installed by Superior but a different company which will remain nameless, hired by the sellers of the property prior to our possession.

As we had a copy of the roof warranty letter from the sellers we contacted Superior Roofing to explain the situation and explained we had incurred tens of thousands of dollars expense to fix the water damage in the basement. Matt came out and took a look and explained the roof was holding up well and in great shape and that it was the eavestroughs that were installed incorrectly causing water to cascade down close to the side of the house. He immediately called in an eavestrough company to come and take a look.

Within a week the gutters were installed correctly and the problem corrected at his expense and time. Matt went above and beyond in his obligations on this project, having to solve another companies shoddy work. He knew we were in a bind as we had suffered a major loss with the flooding and we needed to mitigate the problem prior to future heavy rainfalls and potentially additional property damage.

I would not hesitate to use Matt and Superior Roofing Ltd for future roofing projects, he was professional and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a reliable roofing company.

Jackie, thank you very much for taking the time to post a positive review of our Company on Homestars. Your kind words are much appreciated. It was our pleasure to help you. If our Company can be of any further assistance to you in the future, please feel free to contact us. We would like the opportunity to work with you again.

Estee in Calgary
Estee in Calgary

Roof

I had several companies quote the replacement of my roof. Matt was very professional, informative and polite when he stopped by to explain the quote. It was also the most reasonable of all quotes. When I booked the job Matt gave me a timeline and was able to start the job early. The crew was very professional and friendly. They cleaned the backyard with no trace of nails and completed the job in 1 day. It was a pleasure working with Superior Roofing.

Thank you for the review! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future.

Roofing for house and garage

I would like to highly recommend Superior Roofing. Matt, Tanner and the crew were a pleasure to deal with. They did an exemplary job of roofing the garage and house. In fact, after the roofing was completed, we all sat down and shared a meal together. I plan to recommend this company to my friends and family who need roofing.

Thanks so much for your kind words. We appreciate your feedback!

Nicole H in Calgary
Nicole H in Calgary

Roof Replacement

I was very impressed by Superior Roofing. The workers were very friendly and respectful of our property. They cleaned up after themselves and followed up to make sure we were happy with the service. If I ever had any questions, I felt very comfortable asking and felt that I was given an honest and fair answer. I would definitely recommend Superior Roofing to anyone who needs a high quality roof, with speedy and respectful service! Thanks Superior Roofing!

Hi Nicole, thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you are enjoying your new roof!!

Indra in Calgary
Indra in Calgary

Flat roof

Our roof was leaking bad and these folks came in with a very generous quote that was much lower than everyone else's offer. Additionally they also replaced molded insulation that although costed extra, they tried to keep as cost effective as possible. Great friendly service overall, very surprised how fast they got it done.

Glad we were able to take care of leak for you! Thank you for your review!

MuradF in Calgary
MuradF in Calgary

Re-roofing

While Superior Roofing's estimate was not the lowest, I still decided to go with them considering the professionalism shown by the owner Matt. He was very considerate of my requirements. The crew was also very professional and the job was completed on time with 1-day delay due to the rains.

Review has 1 previous version

Happy we were able to get the job one for you. Thanks again for choosing Superior Roofing!

Paul G in Calgary
Paul G in Calgary

Re-shingled house and garage

The crew were friendly, clean, professional and completed the job on time. Matt was very responsive to all questions or concerns that I had for him. Would definitely recommend these guys.

Thank you for your recommendation, we appreciate your business!

cheryl in Calgary
cheryl in Calgary

reroofing

Superior Roofing did an excellent job of replacing the shingles on my house. The crew was professional, courteous, and friendly. What makes this roofing company stand out from others is the owner, Matt. He answered all questions, and responded to my estimate request quickly. He had the time and the patience to explain, and to ensure the timing met my schedule. He is very ethical, and a true pleasure to do business with. The cost was a bit lower than others, but not the lowest. I highly recommend this company to anyone.

Hi Cheryl, Thanks so much for the review. Happy we were able to get the job done. Thanks again for choosing Superior Roofing.

More about Superior Roofing Ltd

Superior Roofing has been installing roofs in Calgary since 2006. We install all types of roofing systems for both residential and commercial properties. Since our inception, we have managed to develop a large number of relationships with clients through our dedication to a strong work ethic, uncompromising integrity, and strong customer service.