Superior Roofing Ltd

Reviews for Superior Roofing Ltd

sgrimson
sgrimson

New Roof

Matt was very personal, the quote was very good, the work was completed quickly and professionally. There was no mess left from project. Was very pleased with product and workmanship

Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. We really appreciate hearing from our customers about the positive experience they had with our Company.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your comments, its much appreciated.

Amber Horvat in Calgary
Amber Horvat in Calgary

Roof Replacement (cedar shakes to asphalt shingles)

After thoroughly researching roofing companies and getting quotes from 3 different groups I am very happy that we went with Superior Roofing Ltd. Matt was great to deal with from the start. He came out right away for an assessment and we got the quote the following day. He is clearly very knowledgeable when it comes to roofing and kindly answered all of our questions and provided suggestions where necessary. The crew we had at our home (ran by Patrick) were extremely friendly and respectful, and did an amazing job. I would highly recommend this company! Thanks again to Matt and Patrick!

I am very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that was provided by Superior Roofing.
Thanks so much for your feedback and we appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write a review.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Flat and Shingle Roofer

I am residential property investor with properties all over Calgary. Many with older style tar & gravel type roofs. There is far less choice for flat roofers than shingle. I have tried 3 different flat roofing cos. over the years. Superior provides the best balance of price and quality I've seen so far. And when I show up on the job site Matt is up on the roof with the workers. He provided options as to the best way to improve the roof, downspouts, etc. in order to improve/protect the property. That is exactly what I am looking for in a supplier / partner someone interested in the long term.

It was a pleasure working with you on another roofing project. Thank you for the repeat business and the 10 star review.
It is very much appreciated.
Looking forward to future projects.
Regards, Matt

SJ W.
SJ W.

Roof Replacement

Kudos to Superior Roofing! As the owner of several revenue properties in Calgary, Matt and his team are the best roofers I have worked with and have now hired them several times. They give a very fair and reasonable quote, always start work ahead of schedule, finish ahead of schedule, are honest, are considerate to tenants in the building and clean up everything. They also provide a warranty, which I've never needed to use. Overall, a great company that I would recommend to others! Thanks Matt!

Hi Sharon,

It was a pleasure working with you on another project. Thank you for the repeat business and the 10 star review. It is very much appreciated.
Regards, Matt

sgill
sgill

roofing

Superior roofing is very good company and it is very cheap mac was amazing thank for being on time and finishing out my work .
Superior cheap and affordable company . for roofing it is best company contact them today

Hi,
Thank you for posting a positive review for our company. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the job that was completed. Your comments are very much appreciated and thanks again for taking the time to post a review.

larrym6119
larrym6119

Replacing roof

Very timely, professional service. Delivered on time and work was completed promptly. Excellent customer service with Matt Nguyen.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your review on HomeStars! Your comments are appreciated.

cojome
cojome

Flat Roof Replacement

It was done quickly and done effectively. I appreciated the 10yr workmanship Warranty. They were extremely pleasant and knowledgeable to work with. Roughly 600sqft of Low slop roofing completed.

Thanks so much for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

Bob in Calgary
Bob in Calgary

Flat roof replacement

Matt and Tanner were great to deal with, explained the process and time frame to do the job. The guys got the job done within the estimated timeframe, courteous, cleaned up after the job was complete. It was our best priced quote and we are very happy with the job they did and the warranty extended to us. We will recommend Superior Roofing to our family and friends.

Thank you Bob for the wonderful review!! We are always so pleased to hear from our clients just how satisfied they were with our service. We sincerely appreciate your comments and your Business.

Brendan
Brendan

Garage flat roof replacement

I was very impressed by the work of their crew. Right from the start, I was educated on the different roofing systems to make an informed decision and the quote laid out the full scope of work so there was no confusion what was to be done. The crew was professional and did a thorough site clean up when finished. Would definitely recommend.

Hi Brendan,

We are very happy to hear that you were satisfied with the service that we provided. I want to thank you for taking a few minutes to write this positive review and putting your trust in Superior Roofing.

Gordon
Gordon

Shingle replacement

Matt was very professional the beginning and his first quote beat the 4 others I had sent to my house by between 6-13%. Even though we had the lowest price he also offered the longest labour Warrenty. Would use again, hopefully he's in business in 40 years when shingles are due again ;)

Hi Gordon,

I want to personally thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. It was a pleasure meeting you and doing your roof!!

More about Superior Roofing Ltd

Superior Roofing has been installing roofs in Calgary since 2006. We install all types of roofing systems for both residential and commercial properties. Since our inception, we have managed to develop a large number of relationships with clients through our dedication to a strong work ethic, uncompromising integrity, and strong customer service.