Superior Roofing Ltd

Reviews for Superior Roofing Ltd

Caitlin
Caitlin

Roof

We had zero knowledge about roofing before we started looking for a contractor. After talking to several companies we decided to go with Superior Roofing. Matt was great answering all our questions, and we had lots. Our roof was done quickly, in the timeframe we were told. We had a heavy rain in the days after it was completed and saw no signs of the problems we had prior to the roof being redone. Overall a great experience from beginning to end and will happily go with Superior Roofing if we have another home with roofing problems and recommend them to others

Hi Caitlin & Josh,

We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that was provided by Superior Roofing and that we were able to answer all your questions to make an informed decision. Thank you so much for the feedback and we really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to write a review.

jskipper
jskipper

Siding and Roofing

Matt did an amazing job of helping us negotiate solid coverage from our insurance claim, saving us thousands. Team was very professional on site. Thanks Matt!

Hi Jeff,
Thank you for the positive 10 star review. It was a pleasure working with you and your wife on your project and my pleasure in assisting you with working with your insurance company and negotiating better pricing for you. The house looks great with all the colour choices you selected.

Debbie.Lyon
Debbie.Lyon

Shingle roof, new eaves trough, new downspouts for the eaves

VERY reasonably priced. Total new roof on my 16' x 76' mobile and 650 square foot deck complete with new vents, 76 feet new eaves trough on one side, replaced 4 downspouts.

I went on the roof to inspect it. Very well done, even around the vents, which most roofers don't do well due their to inexperience.

Enjoyed doing business with them and I highly recommend. Will be recommending to anyone I hear of that could use their services. Very pleased.

I can't say enough about this company

Thanks Debbie for the wonderful review. We are so pleased to hear from our clients just how satisfied they are with our service. We sincerely appreciate your business and the feedback.

Mcinnesa
Mcinnesa

Roof replacement

Great job of our roof and great price, included the fixtures and flashing whereas every other place was just shingles. Came on time and finished quickly. To top it all off they cleaned out all of our gutters! Great company!

Hi Andrew,
We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service, the price, and the turnaround time that was provided by Superior Roofing Ltd.
Thanks so much for your feedback and for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review.

Mohammed E.
Mohammed E.

Re-roof of Imvestment Property

Great service from Matt at Superior Roofing. Had him out to look at my old 50 year old tar and gravel roof and he recommended I re-roof with a sbs system. Did the job in a timely fashion and great job done as promised. Thank you.

HI Moe,

Thank you for the positive review. We really appreciate the business.

mark_sze
mark_sze

Roofing and siding work for older home

Hi was referred by other friends to Superior Roofing.
The home was older and shingles were in dissaray and siding was coming undone. Along with missing fascia from the wind. Matt's team came in assessed the repair and I had already had other quotes made. They came in with the most fair and prompt, friendly service I had come to expect. It was done on time as quoted and my wife and I are super happy and proud of our new place.

Would definitely recommend to others.

Mark

Thanks Mark, for the wonderful review. We are so pleased to hear from our clients just how satisfied they were with our service. We sincerely appreciate your comments and your business and are glad to hear you and your wife are super happy with your new home.

Chris
Chris

Shingle replacement

Matt was super easy to deal with. He was quick to give an estimate, and always happy to answer my questions. His estimate was fairly priced unlike some estimates I got. He had his crews out the day he said they would be there and they finished when he said they would be finished. The crew was friendly and respectful. No loud music, or swearing. I've heard some horror stories.... and they worked hard from what I could see. My only concerns would be that they scratched the paint off of the eaves in a few spots, but they were quick to come over and repaint any spots they damaged as soon as I mentioned it, plus a few spots that I had previously scratched myself. Looks like new. Also my wife and I had found a handful of nails in the back yard. Being that we have three kids and a dog that was a concern for us. Other wise we were very happy with the job start to finish and would definitely reccomend Superior for shingle replacement.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review and providing us with great feedback. Our sincere apologies for missing some nails in the back yard when cleanup was done. We do know the importance of this and how dangerous it can be for small children and pets. As a precaution I did send my foreman back to your home an additional time to do one last check of the backyard to be sure it was nail free. Thank you for bringing this to our attention your comments are much appreciated.

HomeStars in Calgary
HomeStars in Calgary

Re-roofing

After researching and getting quotes from several companies, Matt Nguyen at Superior Roofing Ltd. Calgary got me my estimate fast at a very competitive rate, and had my roof installed within days of doing the estimate. Great work guys, merci Patrick for your team's clean up and fine job even in the chilly rainy/snowy weather!

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to post a positive review for our company. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the job that was completed, the crew and the cleanup. Your comments are much appreciated.

Bob
Bob

Chimney Cap

Custom built flashing/chimney cap. Completed with a few texts and phone calls and minimal supervision. Looks good.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your review on HomeStars! Your comments are appreciated.

More about Superior Roofing Ltd

Superior Roofing has been installing roofs in Calgary since 2006. We install all types of roofing systems for both residential and commercial properties. Since our inception, we have managed to develop a large number of relationships with clients through our dedication to a strong work ethic, uncompromising integrity, and strong customer service.