Superior Roofing Ltd

Calgary AB T3K 0N6
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Superior Roofing Ltd

Reviews for Superior Roofing Ltd

Mohammed E.

Great service from Matt at Superior Roofing. Had him out to look at my old 50 year old tar and gravel roof and he recommended I re-roof with a sbs system. Did the job in a timely fashion and great job done as promised. Thank you.

HI Moe,

Thank you for the positive review. We really appreciate the business.

mark_sze

Hi was referred by other friends to Superior Roofing.
The home was older and shingles were in dissaray and siding was coming undone. Along with missing fascia from the wind. Matt's team came in assessed the repair and I had already had other quotes made. They came in with the most fair and prompt, friendly service I had come to expect. It was done on time as quoted and my wife and I are super happy and proud of our new place.

Would definitely recommend to others.

Mark

Thanks Mark, for the wonderful review. We are so pleased to hear from our clients just how satisfied they were with our service. We sincerely appreciate your comments and your business and are glad to hear you and your wife are super happy with your new home.

Chris

Matt was super easy to deal with. He was quick to give an estimate, and always happy to answer my questions. His estimate was fairly priced unlike some estimates I got. He had his crews out the day he said they would be there and they finished when he said they would be finished. The crew was friendly and respectful. No loud music, or swearing. I've heard some horror stories.... and they worked hard from what I could see. My only concerns would be that they scratched the paint off of the eaves in a few spots, but they were quick to come over and repaint any spots they damaged as soon as I mentioned it, plus a few spots that I had previously scratched myself. Looks like new. Also my wife and I had found a handful of nails in the back yard. Being that we have three kids and a dog that was a concern for us. Other wise we were very happy with the job start to finish and would definitely reccomend Superior for shingle replacement.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review and providing us with great feedback. Our sincere apologies for missing some nails in the back yard when cleanup was done. We do know the importance of this and how dangerous it can be for small children and pets. As a precaution I did send my foreman back to your home an additional time to do one last check of the backyard to be sure it was nail free. Thank you for bringing this to our attention your comments are much appreciated.

HomeStars in Calgary

After researching and getting quotes from several companies, Matt Nguyen at Superior Roofing Ltd. Calgary got me my estimate fast at a very competitive rate, and had my roof installed within days of doing the estimate. Great work guys, merci Patrick for your team's clean up and fine job even in the chilly rainy/snowy weather!

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to post a positive review for our company. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the job that was completed, the crew and the cleanup. Your comments are much appreciated.

Bob

Custom built flashing/chimney cap. Completed with a few texts and phone calls and minimal supervision. Looks good.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your review on HomeStars! Your comments are appreciated.

sgrimson

Matt was very personal, the quote was very good, the work was completed quickly and professionally. There was no mess left from project. Was very pleased with product and workmanship

Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. We really appreciate hearing from our customers about the positive experience they had with our Company.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your comments, its much appreciated.

Amber Horvat in Calgary

After thoroughly researching roofing companies and getting quotes from 3 different groups I am very happy that we went with Superior Roofing Ltd. Matt was great to deal with from the start. He came out right away for an assessment and we got the quote the following day. He is clearly very knowledgeable when it comes to roofing and kindly answered all of our questions and provided suggestions where necessary. The crew we had at our home (ran by Patrick) were extremely friendly and respectful, and did an amazing job. I would highly recommend this company! Thanks again to Matt and Patrick!

I am very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service that was provided by Superior Roofing.
Thanks so much for your feedback and we appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write a review.

HomeStars in Toronto

I am residential property investor with properties all over Calgary. Many with older style tar & gravel type roofs. There is far less choice for flat roofers than shingle. I have tried 3 different flat roofing cos. over the years. Superior provides the best balance of price and quality I've seen so far. And when I show up on the job site Matt is up on the roof with the workers. He provided options as to the best way to improve the roof, downspouts, etc. in order to improve/protect the property. That is exactly what I am looking for in a supplier / partner someone interested in the long term.

It was a pleasure working with you on another roofing project. Thank you for the repeat business and the 10 star review.
It is very much appreciated.
Looking forward to future projects.
Regards, Matt

SJ W.

Kudos to Superior Roofing! As the owner of several revenue properties in Calgary, Matt and his team are the best roofers I have worked with and have now hired them several times. They give a very fair and reasonable quote, always start work ahead of schedule, finish ahead of schedule, are honest, are considerate to tenants in the building and clean up everything. They also provide a warranty, which I've never needed to use. Overall, a great company that I would recommend to others! Thanks Matt!

Hi Sharon,

It was a pleasure working with you on another project. Thank you for the repeat business and the 10 star review. It is very much appreciated.
Regards, Matt

sgill

Superior roofing is very good company and it is very cheap mac was amazing thank for being on time and finishing out my work .
Superior cheap and affordable company . for roofing it is best company contact them today

Hi,
Thank you for posting a positive review for our company. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the job that was completed. Your comments are very much appreciated and thanks again for taking the time to post a review.

More about Superior Roofing Ltd

Superior Roofing has been installing roofs in Calgary since 2006. We install all types of roofing systems for both residential and commercial properties. Since our inception, we have managed to develop a large number of relationships with clients through our dedication to a strong work ethic, uncompromising integrity, and strong customer service.